Start by marking “Fuck This Book” as Want to Read:
Fuck This Book

Fuck This Book

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  182 ratings  ·  32 reviews
Juvenile, profane, and timeless, Fuck This Book collects images of real public signs that have been mischieveously altered by stickers bearing the most expressive of all four-letter words. Addictively hilarious, the results show a world persuasively transformed. Please Don't Fuck the Pigeons, indeed. What happens if one triggers the Automatic Sprinkler Fuck Off Valve? And ...more
Published July 28th 2005 by Chronicle Books (first published July 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Fuck This Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fuck This Book

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. DickSomething Wicked This Way Comes by Ray BradburyThe Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas AdamsPride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-SmithI Was Told There'd Be Cake by Sloane Crosley
Best Book Titles
69th out of 2,251 books — 2,094 voters
Truth, Dare, or Handcuffs or Threeway by Jade JamesTwilight by Stephenie MeyerSuch a Pretty Fat by Jen LancasterMacho Sluts by Pat CalifiaPregnesia by Carla Cassidy
Worst Book Titles
78th out of 174 books — 136 voters

More lists with this book...

karen
this book suits my sophisticated sense of humor
Pinky
Oct 10, 2013 Pinky added it
Shelves: fuck-this-book
Fuck this book.
Oriana
May 12, 2009 Oriana marked it as to-read
I saw this at one of my favorite indie bookstores over the weekend, this really intellectual pomo place (or something), with a huge philosophy section and they always play classical music, right? And there I was, just shrieking with laughter at this most crass and juvenile of jokes, showing like every page to my friends, scandalizing all the effete NYU-ers calmly trying to browse phenomenology. Ha!

Anyway! If you're the kind of person who can laugh at the same joke over and over and over (and, o
AngelLeah
I couldn't help but purchase this book for a friend's birthday. This "author" has gone around town and placed the work "fuck" on signs of all types. This book contains photographs of the signs; some that are laugh out loud funny.
Perfect book for someone with a stupid sense of humor or someone who enjoys the "f bomb."
Michelle
A fun pick-me-up for those with immature senses of humor. I guess you can say I "read" this, but I mostly flew through on a wave of guffaws (although the gimmick does tire after a while). "5 gallon FUCK bucket" is clearly the best entry.
Bunny
A book of pictures where a mad had posted "fuck" in place of other words in signs across the world.
"Caution: Slow Golfers Fucking"
treehugger
Aug 13, 2007 treehugger rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: people with a sense of humor
Seriously funny - made me want to buy the stickers and make my own signs :)

Mar 01, 2008 Sarah rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
This book is so funny!
Janette
Hilarious
Rachael
i am tempted to take an x-acto knife to this book and frame my favorites in collage format. i was, however, slightly disappointed i didn't see a single "jesus 'fuck's me" bumper sticker or "god 'fuck's you" church sign. because then i really would defile this book and frame either of those things.
Libby
Aaah I savoured this one over some lunch and enjoyed it greatly. The word Fuck is so underrated...it is the most useful word in the english language...my fave was the one on Bernard's parking spot...poor Bernard, I guess he is rather important as he has his own reservation, but not important enough to be spared from fucking stickers.

I wish I "wrote" this book...
Melody
My 19 year old son got this for Christmas. He and his elder brother and his father all found it to be the most hilarious book ever. I thought it was amusing in a hipstery postmodern kind of way, but such a one-trick pony (yes, I know that's part of the joke). I kept wondering what Banksy would do. Certainly not this, or at least not more than once.
Alexandra Maldonado
Lololololol. Dude. This reminds me of something I saw yesterday... It was Count Count from Sesame Street, and he was singing about how much he loved to count. But the dude censored it every time he said count. "And when I'm all alone... I even **** myself." Priceless, almost as priceless as this book. ALMOST. Made my day. :)
Karen
Jul 28, 2009 Karen rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: humor
What is more hilarious than transforming mundane public signs into chuckle inducing works of art by adding a simple sticker that says “Fuck”?? I now find myself mentally inserting the word Fuck onto signs during my commute to and from work. Juvenile and laugh out loud funny!
Mike
Very humorous picture book where the author has attached stickers with the word "Fuck" onto already existing public signs to alter the original signs meaning to hilarious comments.
Alison
I'm hesitant to say I "read" this book, but I must confess that without it (in all its delightful immaturity) I wouldn't reach my 2011 goal. I will stop at nothing.
Erin Tuzuner
The Aristocrats joke of photography, thus proving a picture is not always worth 1000 words. Sometimes one will suffice.
Erin
It was ok. Some of the signs made me giggle but I felt like it was a bit repetitive at times. It was a quick read though.
Andrea
Oct 01, 2009 Andrea marked it as to-read
There is a link to the website here. Go there. It is so wrong, but you will not be able to stop laughing.
Jennifer Church
Sep 21, 2007 Jennifer Church rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: adults
A quirky book of pictures with the word FUCK in different places, mostly street signs.
Rebecca
"Juvenile, profane, and timeless"--throw in the f-bomb, and I'm there!
Gary Lee
Nov 11, 2008 Gary Lee rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: fuckers
This is an ingenius idea!

www.fuckthiswebsite.com for more info
Josh Hamacher
Mildly amusing in a place or two, but it gets very old very fast.
thewarinkansas
its been years dear book as object lease slap me in the face!!!
Steph
Jun 20, 2008 Steph added it
A great book for when you just need to laugh a bit!
Ethan
Apr 25, 2008 Ethan marked it as to-read
i want to read it cuz it has a title"Fuck this book" lol
Brittany
Its a bathroom book. A b-day gift.
Kayla
Stupid and pointless.
Joe Kozenski
Riveting story.
  • P.S. I Hate It Here: Kids' Letters from Camp
  • Body Type: Intimate Messages Etched in Flesh
  • Found II: More of the Best Lost, Tossed, and Forgotten Items from Around the World
  • English as a Second Fucking Language: How to Swear Effectively, Explained in Detail With Numerous Examples Taken from Everyday Life
  • Great Lies to Tell Small Kids
  • I Judge You When You Use Poor Grammar: A Collection of Egregious Errors, Disconcerting Bloopers, and Other Linguistic Slip-Ups
  • Signspotting: Absurd and Amusing Signs from Around the World
  • People of Walmart: Shop and Awe
  • I Lick My Cheese And Other Notes: From The Frontline Of Flatsharing
  • Other People's Rejection Letters: Relationship Enders, Career Killers, and 150 Other Letters You'll Be Glad You Didn't Receive
  • Awkward Family Pet Photos