Start by marking “Vengeance (Coveted)” as Want to Read:
Vengeance (Coveted)

Vengeance (Coverted #2)

More secrets, more scandals, more lies......Vengeance picks up where Coveted left off.

It’s been five years since the party incident that rocked and flipped everyone’s world upside down and now Emeri is back with a story to tell.

After being forced to seek counseling, are the secrets that tarnish Emeri’s past the reasoning behind her tormented ways? Is there a cure for her
Published (first published December 1st 2010)

Kenya
Mar 27, 2011 Kenya rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Coveted certainly brings the drama. This story is filled with just about every drama ingredient there is: philandering husbands, backstabbing friends, dangerously envious family members, and a few doses of violent behavior. This is a read sure to please lovers of urban drama.

Naima is a hard-working mother of two lovely children, and married to the well-known ex-NFL superstar Quarterback Kaden Fairchild. Although the two became parents in their teenage years, they have managed to become successfu
Literary Jewels
Apr 10, 2011 Literary Jewels rated it it was amazing
Vengeance by Mychea
Reviewed by: Kenya Mack
4 Stars

“Oh, what a tangled web we weave when, at first, we practice to deceive.”

If you thought Coveted was full of never-ending drama, wait until you get a load of Vengeance by Mychea. Coveted ended with a bang—literally; leaving us wanting to know what happened after everything in Naima’s world went black. Vengeance picked right back up, bringing us into her and Emeri’s world where she is recovering from a gunshot that shattered her dreams of having mor
Lesa Jones
Mar 16, 2011 Lesa Jones rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-it, i-borrow, kindle
You as the reader is determined to find out what else is going on with Naima and her family. After Naima survived Coveted her and Emeri relatioship still the same with Emeri hating Naima for not having what Naima had growing up.
With Namia daughter Namiyah hating Emeri's gut for what Emeri put her mom through.

With more secrets being reviled with Chris, Haven they relationship was more of revenge from Chris that lead to more but he kept his other secret hidden until Haven finds out.

With Damir tel
Rosemarie
Apr 01, 2011 Rosemarie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I througly enjoyed this book, the sequel to Coveted. Drama on almost every page. The Vaughn family has secrets galore with a little crazy mixed in for good measure. Fascinating read. Waiting for part 3.
*~CONN!3~
Jun 14, 2011 *~CONN!3~ rated it really liked it
Not as good as Coveted, but not a bad read....l@@king 4ward 2 reading more of Mychea work.
Laura Perry
Apr 15, 2011 Laura Perry rated it it was amazing
I can't wait to see what happen next, This book had me on the edge of my seat.
Arielle Crowell
Jul 13, 2011 Arielle Crowell rated it liked it
Shelves: book-club
This was the sequel to Coveted. And like the first book, it was all over the place and way too coincidental. It was more plot driven than character driven as most of the characters were one dimensional. I found myself not really caring about some of the characters and I found some of them unnecessary and their actions very blah. I believe there will be a third book. I am not sure just yet if I am interested in reading it though I would like to know what happened to Emeri. So I guess in a way, it ...more
Deidre
Jan 25, 2017 Deidre rated it it was amazing
Wow really Naim yah you didn't stick around, and who really did that horrible thing? I can't wait to read part 3. what a good follow up.
Michelle Burke
Mar 08, 2015 Michelle Burke rated it it was amazing
OMG

Loved, loved, loved this book. My mouth was on the floor so many times with all the twists so and turns. I'm so looking forward to part 3. Please hurry.
Kesha  Lynne
Jul 24, 2011 Kesha Lynne rated it liked it
This was such a let down ...the drawn out VENGANCE cliff hanger is not needed the story SHOULD HAVE ENDED HERE!!!!
Luetica Grant
Luetica Grant rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2015
Cathy Lewis
Cathy Lewis rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2016
Alesia Guest
Alesia Guest rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2015
Arial
Arial rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2015
Tabitha
Tabitha rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2014
Britty Britt
Britty Britt rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2011
Carla
Carla rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2011
Tamara Hubbard
Tamara Hubbard rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2013
D Maj
D Maj rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2011
Dennis Patterson
Dennis Patterson rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2014
Tashemia Pringle
Tashemia Pringle rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2014
M4queen
M4queen rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2014
Angelica Hamilton
Angelica Hamilton rated it really liked it
Mar 27, 2013
Nik Ki
Nik Ki rated it really liked it
May 27, 2015
Antoinette
Antoinette rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2012
K Nikki  Waden
K Nikki Waden rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2011
Jayda Cash
Jayda Cash rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2014
Princess Rodriguez
Princess Rodriguez rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2015
Laura Perry
Laura Perry rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2011
Paula Lazard
Paula Lazard rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
A native of the Metropolitan of Washington, DC, Mychea (www.mychea.com) has had a dream to have her words shown in print since the age of eleven, when she began a series of illustrations and short stories.

She is the author of fiction novels My Boyfriend's Wife, He Loves Me, He Loves You Not 1 & 2, Coveted and Vengeance. She also produces plays based off of her novels in Washington, DC. In her
More about Mychea...