Start by marking “Terminator 2: Judgement Day” as Want to Read:
Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Terminator 2: Judgement Day

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  301 ratings  ·  10 reviews
"I'LL BE BACK"

In The Terminator, a cyborg from the future was sent back in time to 1984 to kill a seemingly innocent woman who was destined too give birth to a child, John Connor, who would one day lead the human Resistance against the machines. It failed.

Now, in Terminator 2: Judgement Day, a second Terminator has been sent back in time. Its new mission is to strike at Jo
Published 1991 by Sphere

To ask other readers questions about Terminator 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Terminator 2

Riku Sayuj

Is it just me, or did anyone else wonder while watching Terminator 2 why future generations would program a cyborg with a thick accent, then have the nerve to make the cyborg say that he continually learns from his environment?

~ a grammar snob

description

And consider this: Given his learning abilities, he actually could have said "I'll be BACH!".

In fact, given his learning abilities, that must be what he meant all along. The accent just doesn't make sense.

Could it be that there was some confusion about the
Michelle
I have to admit, I'm still yet to read the very first Terminator novelization, but considering it is also written by Randall Frakes, it might be something I have to buy/read as soon as. (There's also one by Shaun Hutson, if you're interested - however I don't know what the difference is between the two.)

What I loved about this book is that, even though it's only 240 pages, I found it to be a very dense 240 pages. There's so much description in it, and there's also more of an insight into the cha
Amar Pai
I enjoyed it, but probably cos I've seen the movie. It's really just the movie in book form.
Marlow
I read this book after I had seen the movie. The book expands on a lot of the things in the movie. Things in the movie that didn't seem like it meant much. The ending is different than the movie. I like the ending in the book much better. It seems more touching an believable.
Brad Agotnes
As a big fan of the film, the book gives more detail into the story, and includes other minor characters. The book also shoes what many of the characters are thinking, even what Miles Dyson is thinking when he is about to die. Recommended!
Mark Palmer
Excellent. Was the only source of additional story material until the expanded version of the movie came out.
This was pretty much the same as the movie script (which was fine with me as I love the movie), with a few extra scenes that didn't make it to the theatres. It was like watching the extras on the DVD and seeing the deleted scenes, I kept going "Oh, that didn't happen in the movie."
Andy Huber

love it

The scene where his chip get activated.
It is shown in terminator 3.

The moviescene where he stands infront
of the car, and turn hiself off and on
shows perfect how artificial work.

Dan
As much fun as seeing the movie for the first time.
Oskar
Oskar marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Arielle Weiss
Arielle Weiss marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Haystack
Haystack marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Twist Ending 1 1 Jun 16, 2014 11:09AM
  • Terminator Salvation: The Official Movie Novelization
  • Terminator Salvation: From the Ashes
  • T2: Rising Storm
  • First Contact (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
  • Genocide (Aliens)
  • Alien: Resurrection
  • Terminator Salvation: Cold War
  • Avatar: A Confidential Report on the Biological and Social History of Pandora
  • Aliens: Alien Harvest
  • Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (Star Trek TOS: Movie Novelizations, #3)
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Aliens: The Female War
  • Pitch Black: Fight Evil With Evil
  • Aliens: Labyrinth
  • Star Trek The Next Generation: Technical Manual
  • Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves
The Terminator Terminator / Terminator 2 - Judgement Day 2  Titanic: James Cameron's Illustrated Screenplay How to Make Money Making Movies: The Secrets of Becoming a Profitable Filmmaker