Body of Evidence

Body of Evidence (Texas Ranger Justice #2)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  95 ratings  ·  16 reviews

When Texas Ranger Anderson Michaels goes undercover at an animal rescue farm in Texas Hill Country, he lands right in owner Jennifer Rodgers's path. Before long, he realizes that tracking down his target--a deadly drug-trafficking ring that was responsible for the murder of his captain--may be easier than winning this jaded woman's trust. Experience has taught Jennifer to...more
Published February 1st 2011 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense

Lacy Williams
The opening scene of this book has the heroine, who runs an animal rescue organization, feeding two alligators--it hooked me immediately! Plus, you add in the hunky Texas Ranger hero and whew! sparks fly.

This is an excellent read (no wonder it was on the NY Times bestseller list), and I couldn't put it down. Highly recommended.
Lyn Morgan
I enjoyed reading this book. Lenora Worth is a favorite writer of mine. This was particularly enjoyable because of the locale and the romance and action.
Wendy Sparkes
#2 Texas Ranger Justice

Following a tip-off about a drug site drop-off, Ranger Anderson Michaels goes undercover at Jennifer Rodger's animal rescue farm.

Is it still being used as a drop site?

What is going on at the building of the new enclosure for the alligators?

Trouble at the farm increases, and threats to Jennifer start ~ it seems Anderson has got here just in time.

The Lions of Texas are determined their secret will stay hidden. Anderson is just as determined it won't...he's also determined n...more
Judy
Body of Evidence by Lenora Worth Book 2 in the Texas Ranger Justice Series
The Suspense deepens in book two of this series. In Daughter of Texas, Captain Gregory Pike of the San Antonio Texas Rangers was murdered and an unknown man was found shot beside him. Coma man continues to live and is still unidentified. In book two we find out someone recognized him and said he is Irish. And now another body has been found so we have two murders and one shooting unsolved.

Texas Ranger Anderson Michaels has...more
Becky Gibson
2nd book in the series and im so hooked cant wait to finish them all...
Claudia Rosa
I loved this book!
It has the essential elements of an excellent romance: the heroine is smart and strong; the hero is very attractive; the plot is interesting with a lot of romantic scenes, adventure, suspense and faith; the setting is fantastic!
This book is a Page-turner and I recommend it to anyone looking for a special romance!
Shannon Renee
Finally finished this one. What took so long? 1. It decided to hide under my bed for a few months, and 2. I had to force myself to finish this one.

It is not a terrible book, but really bland. It is an ok book, but not my cup of tea.
Judine
Anderson and Jennifer's relationship is a bit rushed, but the idea of them getting together and bonding over the tragedy in her life works. Plus, it's hard not to like a book that includes alligators as heroes in the story.
Nina
This was such a great book, it made me laugh and cry, you gotta read it!!
Susan F
This is the second book in the Texas Ranger Justice series. It is very good.
Harlequin Books
Jan 13, 2012 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-new
O
Anya
Anya marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Cindy Bauer
Cindy Bauer marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Megan 'ross' charlton
Megan 'ross' charlton marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Kayla Miller
Kayla Miller marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Lenora Worth has written 35 books for three different publishers. She reached a milestone in 2006 when she received her 25th book pin from Steeple Hill and Harlequin. Her books have won both regional and national awards and she now has over 1 million books in print. Currently she is writing both Love Inspired and Love Inspired Suspense for Steeple Hill. Married to her childhood sweetheart, Lenora...more
More about Lenora Worth...
The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #3) An April Bride (A Year of Weddings, #5) A Perfect Love (Texas Hearts, #2) Risky Reunion (Protecting the Witnesses, #6) A Leap of Faith (Texas Hearts, #3)