Start by marking “Johnny Living Dangerously” as Want to Read:
Johnny Living Dangerously

Johnny Living Dangerously

Johnny is lead singer in an all-girl, hot-pants-wearing band. Experience the sexy young man's conquests one summer as he sets out to bang each gorgeous band member.

Juanita, the hot-blooded drummer; Rachelle, the base guitarist with a secret; Ginger, the redheaded lead guitarist; and quiet Kimmie, the keyboardist who prefers girls.

Will he meet his goal or will one or more
Published (first published February 2nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Johnny Living Dangerously, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Johnny Living Dangerously

Grammy 1
Jun 09, 2011 Grammy 1 rated it it was amazing
After reading, reviewing and loving C.J. Ellisson's novel Vampire Vacation, it was my pleasure to take on two novellas she had written while I have been waiting patiently for her second in her series, The Hunt, to be released. I love her smooth writing style, her verve for fun and I love her stories.

Johnny Living Dangerously, the first novella, did not disappoint. To order this Kindle book you not only get this complete novella, but chapters of Vampire Vacation and a chapter to whet your appeti
Jody
Dec 31, 2011 Jody rated it liked it

I was excited to start reading this book since I LOVE rock star stories. There's something super sexy about how they command the stage and their sex appeal off is even more intense. Johnny lives up to this rock star persona jumping in and out of relationships. He's looking for fun and there's plenty women to oblige him. The sexual encounters he has with a bar owner and his bandmates are varied and intense but you sense the superficiality. Things become stale for him and soon being a boy toy lose
Patricia
Jan 12, 2013 Patricia rated it it was amazing
ahhhh johnny!!!! he's a bad, bad boy, in the best way possible :) my first book by this author, def. not my last! this was a hot little read :)
Niina
Johnny has a plan for the summer, shag every female member of his new band, no matter if they are single, in a relationship or batting for the other team. Big ambitions, but Johnny's has some help being about a hot as they come, ripped, built and handsome - there is very little resistance but forth.

One night though it strikes him that he's being as used as he uses the girls, even if he is honest and upfront about it, suddenly sex is just an act, and he's wondering if it would be different if he
Katrina
May 23, 2013 Katrina rated it it was amazing
Cocktails and Books
In this novella, we get to read all about Johnny, lead singer of an all girl band, work on his summer ambition: to have each one of his band mates. Of course, it doesn't matter if the band mate is into woman, has a boyfriend or extra appendages....it seems Johnny's up for anything.

I was ok with Johnny having his liasion with Carly the bar owner and her playmate waitress, no problem with him hooking up with Juanita. Even Ginger wasn't an issue. Where I took issue with Johnny is when he finished
Debbie
Feb 10, 2011 Debbie rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
Jumping on the "Band" Wagon with Johnny!

This erotic novella takes you on sexy, hot summer romp through a virtual smorgasbord of sexual indulgences.

If you’ve ever fantasized about a deliciously lascivious romp with a hot rock band, “Johnny” will give it to you, literally and figuratively. Each character in the band brings his/her own unique decadent desires to each burning page of this book. As this girl desires, Johnny is not entirely the cad he paints himself to be, but what else can a lead si
Angela
Feb 09, 2011 Angela rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic
This story was fast, hot and teasingly great. CJ's descriptions just roll so well, creating a wicked picture in your mind as Johnny plows his way through the ladies. But the loving and great sex he gets just doesn't sit right as he feels empty inside, missing something. Will he find the right lady in the end?
The lady that does snatch this hunky gorgeous man is definitely going to end up winning. Wash board abs, great singing voice and incredible in bed. What more could you want. The only thing t
Zoe
Jun 06, 2012 Zoe rated it it was amazing
After reading the VVInn series i followed on facebook. I got this as a gift and just loved it. A very clever writer and just mixes everythin all together perfectly,the naughty bits,the story and the character's. Keeps you interested to the end and wanting to know more . Have reccomended to friends and they also agreed she was worth the read. One of my new fave authors of the year!
Melissa Nelson
Aug 04, 2012 Melissa Nelson rated it really liked it
Oh my my. This book is not for the bashful! With a steamy scene every chapter you won't be able to put this one down. C.J. Ellisson not only turns up the heat in this book about Johnny, a leader in an all female rock band, but gives us great character development and a little romance!
Sylvia Ryan
Feb 27, 2011 Sylvia Ryan rated it it was ok
I like my smut, but this was sex just for the sake of sex. I'd rather have some character development and a plot to go along with my smut.
Dale
Dec 04, 2012 Dale rated it it was amazing
Shelves: great-reads
Love this short story from CJ
very sexy
Purplerose72
Apr 13, 2012 Purplerose72 rated it it was amazing
Awesome. Very impressed with this author
Stacy
Apr 21, 2013 Stacy rated it it was amazing
What can I say... THIS BOOK IS HOT! Great sex scenes, and storyline.
Chari
Jun 25, 2014 Chari rated it it was amazing
The author told me it was going to be a lot of sex and more sex. Boy was she right. I loved this book. I was not to sure about the whole bad boy rocker image because he turned out to be what I thought he would be like BUT when the lifestyle and the various fast relations he had with his crew and the bar owner started to take its toll; he lost interest it seemed and this is where it dragged me in.

He started going after Kimmi and he wanted something serious. Wanted something more than the fast pa
Anna Salamatin
Jun 06, 2014 Anna Salamatin rated it it was amazing
This is a fast sexy read about Johnny who wants to do every girl in his new band over the summer, but he won't say no to a bar manager or anyone else for that matter. What he doesn't count on is losing his heart.
It's a great story. I enjoyed it very much.
Melissa
Jul 23, 2015 Melissa rated it liked it
It was sexy

While the sex was hot and inspiring I would have enjoyed a bit more story. I still felt all characters were shallow and no depth. It is a short story and I understand that is tough in a full length novel let alone a novella.
Vikki
Feb 10, 2014 Vikki rated it liked it
Johnny is most definitely one of the more kinkier characters I have read about;) If you like a fast paced fun hot read, you will enjoy Johnny Living Dangerously.
Missy
Jun 10, 2013 Missy rated it it was amazing
WOW! When I started reading this book I never expected how graphic it would be. 50 Shades has nothing on this book! I couldn't put it down.
Nony
Nony rated it liked it
Jun 26, 2012
Zephyrfl
Zephyrfl rated it liked it
Jul 26, 2014
Ashley
Ashley rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2012
Susan65
Susan65 rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2011
Betsy
Betsy rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2011
Nadia
Nadia rated it it was ok
May 17, 2015
Jennifer rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2013
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2014
Ramona
Ramona rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2012
Janine Dwyer
Janine Dwyer rated it liked it
Sep 08, 2012
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Deacon's Touch (Dume Ranch Series, #1)
  • Wings of Desire
  • The Unexpected (Macon Valley Ménage, #1)
  • The Alien King and I
  • Jagger's Moves (SEALs On Fire #4)
  • Crossfire of Love
  • Obsession (Endurance, #1)
  • T-R-O-U-B-L-E (Texas Heat, #1)
  • Ink Lust (Lust for Life, #1)
  • Platinum Passion (Gods of Love, #1)
  • Blind to Men
  • Full Disclosure (Hunk DuJour, #1)
  • Lust Dazed
  • Rock Hard Envy (Rock Hard, #2)
  • The Sweetest Thing: A San Francisco Romantic Adventure (Destination Love Stories, #1)
  • Hollow (Perfect Little Pieces #1)
  • A Matter of Trust
  • Rock Star's Angel
C.J. Ellisson is the USA Today Bestselling author of the NYT Bestselling book, Vanilla on Top, the bestselling V V Inn series, and several erotica shorts. She lives in northern Virginia with her husband, two children, three dogs and two cats. She's battled severe chronic illness for years and is thrilled to report she’s finally approaching the end of treatment. She turned to writing when she could ...more
More about C.J. Ellisson...