Start by marking “Shadows of Destiny” as Want to Read:
Shadows of Destiny

Shadows of Destiny

On the banks of a sleepy bayou, a lost soul is nestled in the piney woods of East Texas, waiting and watching in the darkness of the shadows. He is feverishly seeking the past but is inevitably snared in the present and will stop at nothing to find his destiny. Alarmed by this lost soul that stalks her while she sleeps, Analise Michaels struggles to find meaning within her ...more
Published January 28th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Shadows of Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadows of Destiny

Laurie
It is her senior year, and Analise’s life suddenly becomes extraordinarily complicated. Until a couple of years ago, she was continually transferred from one foster home to another, always alone, always different. Then finally, she was placed with Rose. She and Rose have a connection from the very start, and lovingly Rose has helped the shy girl understand and develop her unique spiritual gifts.

Analise and Nicholas first encounter each other on the astral plane. Analise draws him to her without
Evelyn Byrne
May 02, 2011 Evelyn Byrne rated it really liked it
Shadow of Destiny was a great read. The author introduced you to a new and exciting story line. She kept you guessing about the evil presence haunting Analise. I am looking forward to the sequel.
Holly
Jul 08, 2012 Holly rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
Highly receommended...a fantastic (MUST) read for any age! Have you ever wondered about those inter feelings, or noises in your head, that somehow are described as intution? Could the answers you seek be so simple to find? Yes, if you'll simply seek! Follow along with Author Gale Minchew, as she relates the story of Analise Michaels, a girl in search of her destiny!
Rich Weatherly
Sep 07, 2012 Rich Weatherly rated it it was amazing
Shadows of Destiny by Gale Minchew, opens with the main character Analise in the throes of a terrifying nightmare.

"I was drenched in sweat as if I had been running for hours away from some unknown enemy I couldn't really see. My throat felt scratchy and raw. My chest was tight, and a burning sensation filled my lungs. Tiny pinpricks of alarm stung my arms and legs."

This recurring dream plays out over the course of this suspenseful, paranormal, young adult novel. The dream features a young woman
Tom O'halloran
Feb 27, 2014 Tom O'halloran rated it it was amazing
The book "Shadows of Destiny" was given to me as a gift by someone someone that I love dearly. While I treasured the gift, it took me a little time to actually 'get around' to reading it, as it was my my usual genre by any means. Once I started reading, though... I was blown away from the very first chapter, extraordinary character development combine with a very intriguing plot to deliver a story that keeps one wondering what might me around the next page turn.

Gale Minchew is an exceptional wri
L.S. Hullinger
Mar 04, 2013 L.S. Hullinger rated it it was amazing
I found Shadows of Destiny to be an intriguing blend of the mysteries and entities that haunt Analise Michaels, a psychically gifted teen. While Analise appears to be mature for her age, it is expected due to the multiple foster home life she led as a child, not to mention the burden she carried trying to hide her psychic abilities. However, the romance she has with Nicholas is spot on for a first love. Immediately after finishing this book, I read the second in the series, Shadows of the Past. ...more
Michelle
Mar 16, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great read

I happened to start this book on Friday afternoon and within 48 hours I finished it. I could not put this book down! I enjoyed the writing of Gale Minchew immensely and the story was so well told.
Vivek
Vivek rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2013
M.W. Russell
M.W. Russell rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2012
G.E. Swanson
G.E. Swanson rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2012
Dan Smart
Dan Smart rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2012
Laura LME
Laura LME rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2012
Joshua Minchew
Joshua Minchew rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2013
Naomi
Naomi marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2011
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2011
Paul Keefe
Paul Keefe marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2011
NightlyReading
NightlyReading marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2011
WTF Are You Reading?
WTF Are You Reading? marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2011
Carie T
Carie T marked it as to-read
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Cassidy
Cassidy marked it as to-read
Alana
Alana marked it as to-read
Gracie
Gracie marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2011
Jodee Clark
Jodee Clark marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2011
Deann
Deann marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2011
Abby
Abby marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2011
Myra Sullivan
Myra Sullivan marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2011
Sonya Wanvig
Sonya Wanvig marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2011
Zara
Zara marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2011
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2011
Ash
Ash marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2011
Vijaya
Vijaya marked it as to-read
May 01, 2011
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
May 02, 2011
Francis
Francis marked it as to-read
May 02, 2011
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Kaitlin Christensen
Kaitlin Christensen marked it as to-read
Kelli
Kelli marked it as to-read
Janell
Janell marked it as to-read
May 11, 2011
A Lauren
A Lauren marked it as to-read
May 24, 2011
Kerrie
Kerrie marked it as to-read
May 26, 2011
Beerchen
Beerchen marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2011
Gale Minchew is a licensed psychologist who resides in East Texas with her husband and two children. In her professional practice, Dr. Minchew specializes in issues related to children and families. However, over the past couple of years, she has consulted with adults and children who have experienced a broad range of paranormal phenomena, as well.

In 1995, Gale earned her Bachelor of Arts degree i
More about Gale Minchew...