Start by marking “Secrets of the Vine for Kids Book” as Want to Read:
Secrets of the Vine for Kids Book

Secrets of the Vine for Kids Book

In this version of Bruce Wilkinson's best-selling Secrets of the Vine(TM), "tweens" learn how God cares for them and directs their growth in the same way a Vinedresser nurtures his vineyards. Secrets of the Vine(TM) for Kids enables children to both comprehend and apply Wilkinson's teaching of John 15 in their own lives.
Published May 1st 2002 by Thomas Nelson Publishers (first published January 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Secrets of the Vine for Kids Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets of the Vine for Kids Book

Emily
The first of a mini-tour I'm taking through some of my old Christian books from childhood before I send them away for a new reader to discover. This was cute, had some quotable lines, but was overall unremarkable to me, perhaps because I am no longer the target audience. There was a good chapter on "pruning" our lives of unnecessary things so that we can focus on what is important.
Gala
Jan 21, 2012 Gala rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: inspirational
This is a nice way to teach children how to stay connected to the vine which is the Lord. Good for a Sunday school lesson. Sometimes the bible is hard to understand and even adults like books like this to break the meaning down to the point that anyone can understand.
Jan 20, 2008 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this book several times a few years ago and it was really good, although I got a lot more out of the Secrets of the Vine. I even shared it with my brother.
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2011
Daniel
Daniel rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2008
Kerestel
Kerestel rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2009
AlYoJames
AlYoJames rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2014
Mark Kennicott
Mark Kennicott rated it it was ok
Jan 01, 2016
Fylvia Kline
Fylvia Kline rated it liked it
Nov 06, 2011
Gabriel
Gabriel rated it it was ok
May 29, 2012
Lizzy Bogo
Lizzy Bogo rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2012
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2010
Angie
Angie rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2016
Jo
Jo rated it really liked it
May 29, 2013
Autumn
Autumn marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2009
Bonita
Bonita marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2012
Chidi OKORO
Chidi OKORO marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2012
Kevin Inscoe
Kevin Inscoe marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2013
MacKenzie
MacKenzie marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2013
Mar 29, 2014
Mar 29, 2014
Allison Bourgeois
Allison Bourgeois marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
ana rivera
ana rivera marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Jan 25, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2016
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2016
suknyabowen12
suknyabowen12 marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2016
Bruce Wilkinson is recognized as one of the world's foremost Christian teachers and speakers. But he is best known as the author of the New York Times #1 bestseller, The Prayer of Jabez, and other bestsellers including A Life God Rewards, Secrets of the Vine, and The Dream Giver. He is the founder of WorldTeach, a global initiative to train Bible teachers in every nation. Wilkinson also founded Dr ...more
More about Bruce H. Wilkinson...