Start by marking “The Path of the Dreamhealer: My Journey Through the Miraculous World of Energy Healing” as Want to Read:

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The incredible and inspiring story of a powerful young healer The author of "DreamHealer," a phenomenal bestseller in Canada, now brings his message of hope and healing to the United States. Called a "Miracle Worker" by the international press and profiled on "Primetime Live," Adam is an energy healer. He can heal a person from across a continent with no more than their pi ...more
Published June 1st 2007 by Plume Books (first published July 6th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Path of the Dreamhealer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Path of the Dreamhealer

Kerrin
I picked this book up in the Salvation army for $3. I knew who Adam was as I attended one of his seminars in Vancouver and was privileged to take part in a group healing session.
The book is about the correlation between science and human existence. Adam heals people telepathically in person and remotely. What I get from the book is that he wants to show the reader how to understand the biochemistry behind his abilities. Not only to understand how he performs these miracles but also so that we c
Malcolm
Very interesting book about famous healer Adam who uses visualization to great effect. He apparently was able to heal Ronnie Hawkins and many others of Cancer. He maintains that we all have the ability to work with the energies of light to make good things happen for ourselves and others. An interesting read whatever you think about such things.
Malcolm Watts
Visit my writing website:
Check out my novel, Reflections from Shadow

www.authorsden.com/malcolmwatts
Preetpal
This book very much tells you the importance of the sub consciousness mind. It conveys what we think is what we are.. The techniques to self heal yourselves(to be a better person) and the importance of it along with the detailed explanation of it makes this book very useful and interesting indeed..
Gina
I read this a long time ago. I liked it, but cannot remember it well enough to rate it. This was about a young man with ability to heal others. If I remember correctly, there was a lot of science in it as well. I might have to read it again one of these days :)
Meaghan McQuade
Out of all of his books this one is my favorite. It touches on everything that is important from his prior books, yet delves into the subject matter which a much more comprehensive and mature grasp on the subject matter. Very inspiring!
Belli
Amazing book, give guidelines on how to focus your 'light'. more talks on energy and how to use this energy for healing purpose is elaborately given. a book worth reading..
Jen
Hah, I guess the time's n ot right...I can't seem to get myself to read more of it. Maybe I'm still digesting.
Benjamin Thomas
If you have any ethereal beliefs away from Religion, than this stuff is awesome and completely inspiring!
Jeni Hogenson
I learned that using the mind to heal is possible and doable if one is determined enough.
Renee Margaux
Renee Margaux marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Burnt Toast
Burnt Toast marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Miranda
Miranda marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Amber Reskey
Amber Reskey marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Angeleyes Energy
Angeleyes Energy marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Lucie Lemmond
Lucie Lemmond marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Erynn
Erynn added it
Jan 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Adam is a young man who discovered a rare gift at the age of sixteen. He has the ability to connect to and influence another person’s health at a distance.

In 2003, he published DreamHealer, which went on to be an enormous bestselling success in Canada. He followed that in 2004 with the publication of DreamHealer 2, a guide to self-empowerment.
More about Adam Dreamhealer...
Dream Healer Dreamhealer 2: A Guide to Healing and Self-Empowerment Dreamhealer: His Name Is Adam The Emerging DreamHealer Vindecari miraculoase