Start by marking “The Path of the Dreamhealer: My Journey Through the Miraculous World of Energy Healing” as Want to Read:

The incredible and inspiring story of a powerful young healer The author of "DreamHealer," a phenomenal bestseller in Canada, now brings his message of hope and healing to the United States. Called a "Miracle Worker" by the international press and profiled on "Primetime Live," Adam is an energy healer. He can heal a person from across a continent with no more than their pi ...more
Published June 1st 2007 by Plume Books (first published July 6th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Path of the Dreamhealer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Path of the Dreamhealer

Kerrin
Apr 29, 2013 Kerrin rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: universe
I picked this book up in the Salvation army for $3. I knew who Adam was as I attended one of his seminars in Vancouver and was privileged to take part in a group healing session.
The book is about the correlation between science and human existence. Adam heals people telepathically in person and remotely. What I get from the book is that he wants to show the reader how to understand the biochemistry behind his abilities. Not only to understand how he performs these miracles but also so that we c
Malcolm
Mar 03, 2008 Malcolm rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting book about famous healer Adam who uses visualization to great effect. He apparently was able to heal Ronnie Hawkins and many others of Cancer. He maintains that we all have the ability to work with the energies of light to make good things happen for ourselves and others. An interesting read whatever you think about such things.
Malcolm Watts
Visit my writing website:
Check out my novel, Reflections from Shadow

www.authorsden.com/malcolmwatts
Preetpal
Aug 07, 2012 Preetpal rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book very much tells you the importance of the sub consciousness mind. It conveys what we think is what we are.. The techniques to self heal yourselves(to be a better person) and the importance of it along with the detailed explanation of it makes this book very useful and interesting indeed..
Gina
I read this a long time ago. I liked it, but cannot remember it well enough to rate it. This was about a young man with ability to heal others. If I remember correctly, there was a lot of science in it as well. I might have to read it again one of these days :)
Meaghan McQuade
Mar 06, 2012 Meaghan McQuade rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Out of all of his books this one is my favorite. It touches on everything that is important from his prior books, yet delves into the subject matter which a much more comprehensive and mature grasp on the subject matter. Very inspiring!
Bella
May 14, 2013 Bella rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing book, give guidelines on how to focus your 'light'. more talks on energy and how to use this energy for healing purpose is elaborately given. a book worth reading..
Jen
Oct 27, 2008 Jen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hah, I guess the time's n ot right...I can't seem to get myself to read more of it. Maybe I'm still digesting.
Benjamin Thomas
Sep 11, 2007 Benjamin Thomas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you have any ethereal beliefs away from Religion, than this stuff is awesome and completely inspiring!
Jeni Hogenson
Apr 16, 2008 Jeni Hogenson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I learned that using the mind to heal is possible and doable if one is determined enough.
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Sep 26, 2016
Linda Luster
Linda Luster marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Kandra
Kandra marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2016
Lilly
Lilly marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
Maria Monti
Maria Monti rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2016
Melanie Hunter
Melanie Hunter is currently reading it
Mar 30, 2016
Alison
Alison added it
Feb 25, 2016
Skwiggy
Skwiggy is currently reading it
Feb 20, 2016
John
John rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2016
Jon
Jon marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Joakim
Joakim added it
Jan 11, 2016
Cinyee
Cinyee is currently reading it
Jan 10, 2016
Monica Hess
Monica Hess rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2016
Ange Friesen
Ange Friesen is currently reading it
Jan 03, 2016
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
Rob Middaugh
Rob Middaugh marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2015
Karen Talley
Karen Talley rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2015
Emily Porter
Emily Porter rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2015
Alba
Alba marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015