Start by marking “World Vegan Feast: 200 Homestyle Recipes from 38 Countries” as Want to Read:
World Vegan Feast: 200 Homestyle Recipes from 38 Countries

World Vegan Feast: 200 Homestyle Recipes from 38 Countries

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  3 reviews
World Vegan Feast

175 Homestyle Recipes from 38 Countries

Bryanna Clark Grogan

Unique. Global. Irresistible.

Leading vegan cooking expert Bryanna Clark Grogan shares her vast knowledge of international vegan cooking with over 175 stellar recipes inspired by cuisines from around the world.

Developed over 22 years of travel, study, and teaching, these global recipes include many

Published January 1st 2011 by Vegan Heritage Press

To ask other readers questions about World Vegan Feast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about World Vegan Feast

Ginny Messina
I reviewed this on examiner.com and am going to just copy that review here. Bryanna is a brilliant cook and her food knowledge is vast. This cookbook is highly recommended. Here's the review:

World Vegan Feast is like a culinary trip around the globe, with food historian and expert cook Bryanna Clark Grogan at your side. This is, first and foremost, an inviting and fun cookbook with its incredible selection of more than 200 internationally-inspired recipes—like Sizzling Saigon Crepes, Nepalese G
Terri Lynn
My friend Bryanna's publisher sent me a copy of this lovely cookbook to review but if I had seen this in the bookstore, I would have curled up in a chair and explored it and then taken it to the register to purchase. I am administrator of a vegan/vegetarian organization and am always on the lookout for good cookbooks to recommend and to put on my own shelves. This book is a keeper.

Bryanna's warm and friendly personality shines here in this well-organized cookbook with a slew of unique offerings
Autumn
I love the recipes in this book. It's just not very pretty to flip through so I don't use it nearly as much as I should
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Ben
Ben marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Elizabeth Callahan
Elizabeth Callahan marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Kathrynanne Wright
Kathrynanne Wright marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Marge
Marge marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
Laura Kiowski
Laura Kiowski marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
Denika Clay
Denika Clay marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2013
Evelina Gorski
Evelina Gorski marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Judy
Judy added it
Aug 02, 2013
Bernadette
Bernadette marked it as to-read
May 17, 2013
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
May 08, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Nonna's Italian Kitchen: Delicious Home-Style Vegan Cuisine (Healthy World Cuisine) Authentic Chinese Cuisine: For the Contemporary Kitchen The Almost No Fat Holiday Cookbook: Festive Vegetarian Recipes 20 Minutes to Dinner: Quick, Low-Fat, Low-Calorie, Vegetarian Meals The Fiber for Life Cookbook