Start by marking “Full House (Three of a Kind, #3)” as Want to Read:
Full House (Three of a Kind, #3)

Full House (Three of a Kind #3)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  536 ratings  ·  31 reviews
A full house beats a pair any day.

It’s been a long, lonely business trip for diamond dealer Max Ashberg. He’s missed his lover like crazy, and he’s come to the realization that he’s ready to take the next step: nominate himself to be Trev’s new housemate. Except when he gets to Trev’s place, there’s someone living in “his” room. A woman—with the face of an angel.

Six weeks
ebook
Published April 12th 2011 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Full House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Full House

Colters' Woman by Maya BanksRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesDecadent by Shayla Black
Best Ménage Fiction
259th out of 926 books — 1,150 voters
Tempted by Megan HartThe Perfect Play by Jaci BurtonSexy Devil by Sasha WhiteLover Mine by J.R. WardLord of the Deep by Dawn Thompson
Hottest Romance/Erotica Covers
487th out of 1,013 books — 1,237 voters

More lists with this book...

Ivelisse Roberts
I really really enjoyed this book, it starts off a little different than your normal romance since some of the characters have a their relationships established already but its the way Jess Dee brings all of them together that entrances you into the story and trust you will not be able to put down. Oh and have I mentioned how HOT and STEAMY it is? Jess surely does not disappoint in that department either. The chemistry between Gracie, Trev and Max is phenomenal, shows us just what we would do fo ...more
Erica
Hands DOWN the hottest one in the Poker series. Holy SHIT, this book was awesome. Naughty sex all over the place! My favorite thing about this book was when Max saw Grace for the first time and realized Trev was right...he wanted her JUST as much. Some seriously hot sex scenes in this book with some positions that make you turn your head and think, "hmm, now who is where?" but totally entertaining, very sweet, realistic true menage-style issues and the only thing I didn't like about this book wa ...more
Tabatha
Wow that book was full of steam! I would have liked to get to know Grace more to see what the guys found so appealing about her, but the I'm positively drooling over Max & Trev! The scene on the table was HOT! I just hands down loved this series!
MaggieReadsRom
Very few authors can make me like the m/m part of a m/m/f ménage as much as I love the m/f part and though Jess Dee didn't accomplish this in a previous m/m/f book (different series) she definitely did in this book. I didn't even miss Grace's presence in the first hot scene between Trev and Max. One little point of critique is the speed and ease with which Max accepted and fell for Grace. It was too quick and I wanted/expected more struggle from Max.

This all being said I still love the scenes w
Cassandre Whisperingcrow
Title: Full House

Author: Jess Dee

Publisher: Samhain Publishing

Buy Link: Buy Full House Here! http://store.samhainpublishing.com/fu...

Rating: You Want To Read

Reviewed By: Donna

Blurb:
A full house beats a pair any day.

jenjn79
Yet another random buy from All Romance Ebooks in my search for bi-menage stories. I was a little hesitant about this one since it was the third in a series and I hadn't read the first two books. Turned out, maybe my hesitancy was warranted.

Series Note:
Third book in the "Three of a Kind" series about a group of poker buddies and the threesome relationships they form.

Summary:
For the last couple years, Trevor Greenfield and Max Ashberg have been involved in a secret post-poker Friday night relatio
Lelyana
Enam minggu tdk bertemu kekasih nya Max, Trev berfantasi ttg teman serumah nya Grace yg seksi...Satu hari pd saat mati lampu, mereka melakukan uhuk uhk yg membuat Grace jd naksir berat sama Trev tanpa tahu orientasi seksual Trev thd Max.

Max yg kangen berat , begitu sampai rumah, langsung menyerbu Trev dan uhuk uhuk lah mereka di kamar Trev...sayang nya . pd saat Max mengatakan "I love You" ke Trev...Grace sempat nguping dan terkaget2 kalo ternyata Trev adl gay (pdhl saat itu dia jatuh cinta pd T
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Full House is the third in Jess Dee’s Three of a Kind series, and I think it is the best of them. I know it is the hottest of the three books, and the others were plenty hot themselves.

After two years of Friday night passion, Trev Greenfield is ready for more from Max Ashberg. Max has been away on a business trip for six weeks: six long weeks away from Trev’s bed, and both miss their together time. Now it’s time for their first Friday night poker game since Max left, and Max is looking forward t
Acathla
There's some hot sex here, BUT do not read if you appreciate consent. Actual line from the book, after the woman had repeatedly said no: 'Did he do as she wished and leave, taking the coward's way out? Or did he stay here, against her wishes, and soothe her rage?'

Also, in the beginning there's a whole lot of repetitiveness and guilt. It got real tired real fast.
♥ Miss Dominus ♥
Well I didn't expect that to end up like that. I wanted more drama and such but nah, nada. The climax is Grace trying to convince herself that what she is feeling is wrong. Seems mellow.
Robin Rains
SUPER HOT!

I loved this love story! It was raw & emotional & blatantly honestly dirty sexy but sweet & romantic too!
Taryn Elliott
Mercy.
That had to be one of the hottest books I've ever read.
There was a slice of suspension of disbelief in the way Max fell so hard for Gracie, but who the hell cares. Both men were sweet and the sex was off the charts.

Jess Dee is one of the few authors that I keep coming back for more when it comes to the menage. She has just the right amount of lust, love, and holy HELL the choreography to make each story amazing.

This one?

Just to die for.

Even if the ending was a little schmaltzy. You're for
Cindy
At the beginning of this book, I was annoyed with Trev thinking over and over and over again how much he wanted to be with Max while he was making out Grace. I just got on my nerves. But as I read more I got into the story and liked where the story was going.

Of the three entries in this series, I liked this one the best, but like the other stories, I thought it could have been so much better if it were longer. There were so many good threads to have expanded upon and make a longer, more complet
Rebecca
If you are looking for a book with a lot of sex.. You found it. I didn't feel much for these characters, I won't remember them, I'll remember some of the second but honestly to me the book was kinda blah. Sex was fun, story was meh. Enjoy!
The Smutty Kitty
This book starts hot and ends the same way! Jess Dee has done it again. With the final installment in her Three of a Kind series she really delivers the steam and most importantly the romance. Grace fell for her roommate Trev, and in one night had an amazing connection with him and then saw him have an equally amazing connection with Max. When the three of them get together it’s nothing but explosive! Get ready for a sexy, steamy romance with lots of sex and love between three. Heed the warning ...more
Audrey Carlan
Yeah, I pretty much haven't read anything that hot since Sylvia Day's Crossfire Series. You want a quick one-handed read...you've got it. Threesomes are NOT usually my thing but there's something about Jess Dee's work that can make you believe that there just isn't any other way for these characters to find happiness. Then when she brings the three together...let's just put it this way. This short novel is a 10 out of 10 on the heat scale and it's still got depth and heart. Two things I need in ...more
Erin
I didn't really like Gracie at all.

I liked Trev, and I liked Max.

But Gracie just annoyed the hell out of me. Yes, I get that she was supposed to have been raised in a very conservative mindset coming from the same family as Hunter in Going All In. But she was just really... Nope didn't like her at all.

The good score is for the boys and the smex.
Xuor
Maybe I need to re-evaluate my expectations. I expect that some of these short novels will be low on plot for the sake of the sex. I expect the relationships to develop at lightening speed. I expect to suspend disbelief. This book taxed me on all fronts. The complete and total implausibility of the hook-up, the speed of the hook-up, the unfolding of the hook-up had me clutching my reader to keep from throwing it across the room. 53% and I had to call it a day.
Heather in FL
So... it was good. It was smexy. Smoking hot. But MAN I hate it when I'm all into a story and it just ends. This one ended at 86%, so it fooled me into thinking there would be more. But that was it. It just ended. I'm not sure what else I expected to happen. Other than her freaking out about her feelings vs her morals and Trev wondering whether Max would be into her too, there wasn't much strife. But it was hot.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Their poker club has brought together some interesting threesomes. This time Grace lives with Trev, and has fallen for him without knowing he has a male lover. Max shows up and Grace sees them together, which starts their libido's going nuts for what they could all be together. Hot! Hot! Good read!!
Plainbrownwrapper
These books are mostly PWP, but IMHO Dee does a good job of writing hot sex scenes and I do enjoy the character and emotion that she throws in there.
Gigi staub
This book is HOT! The whole series is hot. Jess made the characters come alive and I loved their love story...this is a must read.
Ruzaidi Villafane Esquilin
Warning: It's all about sex, sex and nothing more than sex. Between men, man and woman, and men and woman and sex all the time
Michelle the Romance Witch
WOW hott and kinky... though a little lighter on plot than im used to from this series. But still very worth the time and money
SW
Hot menage, a lot of m/m action. If that's your thing
Laura YA indie princess
Hot sex with m/m, m/f and m/m/f a great read!!!!
Robin
It was a hot little story
Shanna
Wonderful series to read
Edie
*fans face*
Martha
Aug 31, 2011 Martha marked it as won-t-finish
Kindle Edition.
  • Kayla's Gift (Powertools, #3)
  • Paradise Found (Bandicoot Cove, #2)
  • Screwdriver (Cocktales, #2)
  • The Perfect Union (Perfect Love Series, #1)
  • Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers, #3)
  • Something New (Foster Siblings, #2)
  • Satyr's Myst (Satyr's Myst, #3)
  • Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2)
  • Holly's Intuition (Erogenous Zones, #2)
  • Siren Beloved (Texas Sirens, #4)
  • Carnal Compromise (Carnal, #2)
  • Triple Dare
  • Stoneface
  • Tangled Past (Tangled #2)
  • Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)
Jess Dee lives in beautiful Sydney, Australia, with her husband, their two sons and their insane dog - a ridiculously overweight puggle named Luigi.

An avid romance reader since her early teens, Jess knew one day, when she grew up, she’d have to write her own love stories. It might have taken a while, but in December of 2005, she finally got “the call.” Her first book, Photo Opportunity had been co
More about Jess Dee...

Three of a Kind (3 books)
  • Going All In
  • Raising the Stakes (Three of a Kind, #2)
See You in My Dreams (Speed, #1) Office Affair Going All In Photo Opportunity (Tanner Siblings, #1) Ask Adam (Tanner Siblings, #2)