Start by marking “Three Pandas” as Want to Read:
Three Pandas

Three Pandas

2.87 of 5 stars 2.87  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Yip, Yap, and Yep are three pandas who set out to leave the familiar forest for an adventure in the city. When winter comes the city begins to lose its allure. Where will they go now?
Published February 1st 2000 by Boyds Mills Press

To ask other readers questions about Three Pandas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Pandas

Dawn
I don't know how this book got published other than the fact that Jan Wahl has had many children's books published. If the message was to retell a folktale how Panda's got their black fur--it failed miserably.
Kim
What? What is this even supposed to be? There is absolutely no point to this story at all. This book is awful. Also, in my edition there was an error on page 20.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how this book got published. It's so, so strange.
Barb Middleton
Normally, I love Jan Wahl, but this story meanders. At first I thought it was going to be about facts on Pandas, but then they go into the city and pretend they are humans getting jobs. The jobs don't work out and the pandas become street musicians. There is a folktale about how they got their black markings. The humans are tolerant of the pandas on the train but it goes downhill from there and they regard them more of a nuisance. The pandas decide they don't like the city (duh) and go back to t...more
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2013
Mike
Mike added it
Jan 30, 2012
Nicole
Nicole added it
Jan 24, 2011
The Art Collector The Furious Flycycle Humphrey's Bear The Field Mouse and the Dinosaur Named Sue Candy Shop