Commitment Issues

Commitment Issues

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  4 reviews
A tragic ending to his first real love affair and the subsequent guilt sent Sean Roberts sinking into alcoholism, destroying his career and nearly costing him his life. After fighting his way back from the edge and with five years of sobriety under his belt, he begins to rebuild his broadcasting career, but love continues to elude him.

It takes a perfect encounter with a my...more
Published February 21st 2011 by Dreamspinner Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Commitment Issues, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Commitment Issues

Kassa
Commitment Issues is Wynn Wagner’s third book I’ve read. The first I liked a lot while the second didn’t work for me. Although I really want to like CI, it falls too close to the second and not enough of the humor and charm of the first. There is a definite style to Wagner’s writing that will appeal or not appeal to readers so this author may not be for everyone. The story also tends to repeat information often and add in lengthy asides while the main plot wanders all over the place. On the posi...more
Parker Olsson
Commitment Issues is histerical. I first read this author's work in his vampire series, which were funny and cute but a little silly. When I heard he was in the hospital for months, I assumed that we would not be seeing anything from him for some time.

Commitment Issues was published, and I expected another silly plot. There is nothing wrong with silly plots as pure escape, but I was taken by surprise by the power of Commitment Issues. It is funny, but this is a dark thriller that kept me reading...more
Elena
Wagner picked alcoholism, AA and radio-shows as the backdrop for this m/m romance and he was able to convince me that he knew what he was talking about. I also cared about the love interests, though Seans constant insistance that he as a super bottom didn't need to get off, annoyed me. Unfortunately Wagners' storytelling skills are not the best: meandering, oddly tensionless during sex and action scenes and sometimes verging into preachy.
Cotilla
It made me laugh continously. But seriously, Wagner repeats himself constantly, and that made me cringe sometimes.
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Ery
Ery marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Sally halliday
Sally halliday marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Jayson Withagrin
Jayson Withagrin marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
FlibBityFLooB
FlibBityFLooB marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2013
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2013
Ashlee
Ashlee added it
May 07, 2013
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
May 01, 2013
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2013
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2012
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2012
Neko
Neko marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2012
Jessica Farias
Jessica Farias marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2012
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Wynn Wagner and his husband Rick live in Texas.

Texas doesn’t recognize their marriage even though it was done by a real priest in a real Old Catholic Church during Mass. God recognizes the marriage even if the state doesn’t. “Texas versus God,” Wynn says. “I pick God.” He prays that Texas politicians will one day consider his religion to be as valid as the politicians’ denominations.

Dr. Wagner rec...more
More about Wynn Wagner...
Vamp Camp (Vamp Camp, #1) The Obscurati (Vamp Camp, #2) The Vamp in the Silver Mask (Vamp Camp, #3) Brent: The Heart Reader Fangs Over America (Vamp Camp, #4)