Start by marking “Sweet Submission (What Alex Wants, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Submission (What Alex Wants, #1)

Sweet Submission (What Alex Wants #1)

Who knew a rose could hurt so good?

Valentine's Day is the busiest day of the year for Harper Allison and her cupcake bakery. She's not personally interested in the trumped up holiday until she receives an anonymous gift with explicit instructions that include a rendezvous at the most upscale BDSM club in the city.

From the moment Alex lays eyes on Harper at the Glass Kat Cl
Published February 13th 2011 by All Romance eBooks

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Submission, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Submission

Club Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairMake Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairLean on Me by Cherise Sinclair
Gateway to BDSM
139th out of 609 books — 766 voters
Bared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesReflected in You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
Erotic Wish List #3
345th out of 352 books — 164 voters

More lists with this book...

Sandi - Protester of Goofreads
This was a short short read, which was a perfect introduction to an author I had not read before. The female lead is likable from the get go. She has her own business, a bakery, (what's not to like!). After catering a collaring at a club she gets an invitation from a secret admirer. While it is total fantasy, it is delicious & sexy. It moves fast, of course, although the ending left me unsatisfied as it felt 'unfinished', which I guess, is to be expected in so short a story. Also, there ...more
Shayna
May 22, 2013 Shayna rated it really liked it
Review Posted @ http://shaynareneesspicyreads.blogspo...

"Tonight, you're mine to use as I wish."

This brilliant novella certainly packed a punch! My eyes were glued to the pages all the way through. Eliza knows how to keep a girl captivated that's for sure.

Imagine your deepest, darkest fantasy comes true. You are just living your lonely mundane life and suddenly you receive flowers from an admirer with strict instructions. Next thing you know you are at a club being dominated by two SEXY AS HELL
Tabatha
Mar 18, 2013 Tabatha rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-kindle-books
This was a very sensual and delicious treat from Eliza Gayle. Although the story is very short, you can definitely feel the chemistry between Alex and Harper. It featured a bit of light BDSM play and a night that fulfills Harper's fantasies. Jeremy's part was just a tad bit awkward at the end, but I would love for him to get a story so we can learn more about him. It was very cute that she included the recipe for red velvet cupcakes at the end too! Overall a delectable read, and I look forward ...more
Amy
Feb 14, 2011 Amy rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2read2
A nice, short, sweet (cupcakes!) sexy story with light BDSM. Hero watches heroine while she is setting up a catering gig at an exclusive BDSM club. He witnesses her watching a menage/collaring ceremony in the club and is immediately attracted to her, realizes that this is a fantasy she craves and is determined to give it to her and then some!

*Ms. Gayle also adds a recipe for Red Velvet Cupcakes at the end of the story which was sweet treat!
Camilla
May 24, 2013 Camilla rated it really liked it
I think this story is well written and hot hot hot.It's a sensual and erotic story,and it's going to steam your windows. The story keeps you interested and anticipating, what it's going to happen next. And can they have something together or is't just one time thing.

I was given this book from the author,to give a honest review.
Tasha
Aug 28, 2014 Tasha rated it it was amazing
"Tonight, you're mine to use as I wish." Eliza knows how to keep a girl captivated that's for sure. The female lead is likable from the get go. She has her own business, a bakery, (what's not to like!). Although the story is very short, you can definitely feel the chemistry between Alex and Harper. sexy story with light BDSM.
Melinda
This a cute, quick read and one that is good for those quiet moments when you want to take a small fantasy from the real world. I enjoyed the story, but wanted more. Howeve,r it's one I can pull out at any time to enjoy.
Cecily Kyle
Jul 30, 2014 Cecily Kyle rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, I liked that she went with what she truly desired instead of letting her head get in the way. The book was sexy, spicy and oh so hot. Alex even had me squirming in my chair.
Lizzy Larsen
Jun 27, 2013 Lizzy Larsen rated it really liked it
This was a cute little story about adventuring into the unknown and daring to trust. I really enjoyed this book because of the trust, the desire to take chances and spreading wings to be the person that you want to be and not taking anything less than that.
Karen Nichols
Mar 08, 2012 Karen Nichols rated it it was amazing
Delicious, sensual, erotic and just plain good.
Alex reads something in her when he sees her and even while he's questioning how she managed to get to him, he's falling...really good short story.

Cyn Mistress Kitty
I really liked this story but it was way too short. I wanted much more.
Now, I want Jeremy's story.
Barbara
May 25, 2013 Barbara rated it really liked it
Sweet Submission is a cute romantic story with smoking hot scenes. I really enjoyed how the story played out between the two main characters.
Tia
Oct 24, 2012 Tia rated it it was ok
I didn't like this one as much as the first one I read by Eliza Gayle but it was okay to read. I didn't feel as if things were concluded how they should of been. It didn't seem open or honest enough.
April
May 21, 2013 April rated it really liked it
This is a SWEET story that doesn't take long. I wish there were some real life Alex's floating around. He saw what he wanted and made it happen. Great Read. Now on to the next one!!! :-)
Nini
Nini rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2012
Kim
Jun 08, 2013 Kim rated it it was amazing
My only complaint was it was too short!
Marquez Samantha
Marquez Samantha rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2014
Peckers82
Peckers82 rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2013
Jesse
Jesse rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2015
Judi
Judi rated it really liked it
May 13, 2013
Becki
Becki rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2013
Tipshop
Tipshop rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2015
LWB Marissa
LWB Marissa rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2011
Cristena-lorin Ford
Cristena-lorin Ford rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2015
Christabella
Christabella rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2013
Ellen
Ellen rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2014
Tonya Price
Tonya Price rated it did not like it
Jul 07, 2014
Catherinen
Catherinen rated it it was ok
Jul 13, 2012
Emily Mann
Emily Mann rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2014
Maria Hugo
Maria Hugo rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Grace's Final Submission (Locks & Chains, #1)
  • Bound to Billionaires (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #2)
  • Training the Receptionist (The Receptionist, #1)
  • Unmasking Dorian (Jenners Law, #1)
  • Domination in Pink (Club El Diablo #4)
  • Chloe's Double Draw (King's Bluff, Wyoming #1)
  • Roped And Ready (Quicksilver Ranch, #1)
  • Journey To Fortune (Power Surge: The Billionaire Club, #4)
  • Thornhill's Dilemma
  • Siren Reborn (Texas Sirens, #8)
  • Bound for the Holidays (Ties That Bind, #1)
  • Roped In (Bondage Ranch, #1)
  • Jane and the Sneaky Dom
  • Stranded
  • Simon Says: Mine (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #1.5)
  • In Debt to the Dom (Guilty Pleasures # 1)
  • Full Position (Big Easy, #3)
  • Fight For Me (Fight For, #1; Invitation to Eden, #5)

GRAB the first three books in my Southern Shifters series at a special price. Click
here

After growing up in the South and dividing my time between Florida and North Carolina, I decided that 2012 would be my year for change. I rented out my house on the East Coast and convinced my family to join me for a wacky trip across the country. Now I write my romance books from a small island in the P
More about Eliza Gayle...

What Alex Wants (2 books)
  • Reclaiming His Submissive (What Alex Wants, #2)