Start by marking “Dreaming of a Crayon Sun” as Want to Read:

R.L. Taylor

Dreaming of a Crayon Sun

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A SCANDAL IS BREWING IN AMERICA'S WINDY CITY

Millions of dollars are at stake and everyone is connected. Once you're involved there's no way out. The tangled web of chaos begins to unravel, leading to a fast paced trip to remote destinations and exotic locales. It's a game of high risk and lives are on the line.

ROCHELLE IS A SINGLE MOTHER, LOOKING FOR BRIGHTER DAYS

A friendl...more
Published January 17th 2011 by RL Taylor

To ask other readers questions about Dreaming of a Crayon Sun, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dreaming of a Crayon Sun

Kenya Mack
Justice most definitely served!

Dreaming of a Crayon Sun is a remarkable sequel to Champagne, Jellybeans, and Chocolate by RL Tyler. Going in, a reader would have expectations of continuing to read a romantic story about Royce and Paula as they continue to live their lives together. Much to my surprise, Dreaming of a Crayon Sun is an action-packed thriller and I have absolutely no complaints.

We are brought into the worlds of Rochelle and Brian, who nearly fell in love at neighborly first sight af...more
Literary Jewels
Dreaming of a Crayon Sun by RL Taylor
Reviewed by: Kenya Mack
5 Stars

Justice most definitely served!

We are brought into the worlds of Roche...more
Reader's Paradise
With "Dreaming of a Crayon Sun" RL Taylor continues the Champagne series with an unexpected bang and a twist. Royce Tyler from Champagne, Jellybeans and Chocolate (Book 1) comes into his own case by case. Royce was a homeless man in Champagne, Jellybeans and Chocolate. Now he and his partner Hugh Metcalf have a million dollar law firm.
Now a few years later, they are handling a case of human trafficking, major cover-ups, and prostitution. You name it the dirty deed is found then add a little mor...more
Kim
RL has become one of my new favorite authors. Who knew this gem has been around since 2009. It was nice to see Royce back doing his thing so well. He really blossomed into an excellent attorney in such a short period of time. There were so many twists in this book that what I thought was going to happen didn't, and the opposite did which made it even the more better. This is definitely a must read, and a gr8 follow up to Champagne, Jellybeans, and Chocolate.
Kathy
I purchased this book months ago not knowing what to expect. Little did I know that I would enjoy this fast paced and intriguiing book. Brian Brown moves next door to Rochelle and her baby Skylah. Eventually a romance ensues as does the fireworks with Rochelle and dead husband.

Not wanting to give anything away, this book had suspense, laughs and happiness in the end.
Debra Odom
Have had this book for a while. Very enjoyable read. This book has romance, crime, mystery, and intrigue all wrapped up into one book. There are many twists and turns in this book.
S L
This book was great, it was the sequel to champaign, jellybeans and chocalate. read both.
Kelley
Kelley marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
Chaquonna Watson
Chaquonna Watson marked it as to-read
May 15, 2013
Chetara
Chetara marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2012
Vernetta
Vernetta marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2011
Lisa Diane
Lisa Diane marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2011
Pearl
Pearl marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2011
Arlena
Arlena marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2011
Lady
Lady marked it as to-read
May 24, 2011
Darlene
Darlene marked it as to-read
May 11, 2011
RL began his journey to become an author in unconventional fashion. Always a story teller, a friend suggested he try his hand at writing. That suggestion ignited a spark inside of him that unleashed a fire which spilled out into a notebook, and into the instant classic debut novel, The Last Ms. Understanding.

RL's journey to become one of the country's best loved authors is just beginning. His debu...more
More about R.L. Taylor...
Champagne, Jellybeans and Chocolate The Last Ms. Understanding Check Mate The Life of a Gentleman