Start by marking “Eye of the Tornado, Volume III of The Fourth Dimension” as Want to Read:
Eye of the Tornado, Volume III of The Fourth Dimension

Eye of the Tornado, Volume III of The Fourth Dimension

A fourteen year old boy.

Kindel Thorus hailed from the remote planet of Zo'rhan, a planet populated by a space-faring warrior race of the same name. Unmatched in combat and skilled in even the most advanced sorcery, Kindel led an armada of battle-hardened soldiers against those who sought to impose their might upon the weak and defenseless. Many feared him. Others revered h
Published January 2011

Be the first to ask a question about Eye of the Tornado, Volume III of The Fourth Dimension

Jerry Hanel
Jan 31, 2011 Jerry Hanel rated it it was amazing
This series is probably one of the best series I've read in the past 3 years. Incredibly well-written. Written in Manga style, I felt right at home with all of the characters. (I love manga. =)) The themes of honor, duty, loyalty and respect run deep as in most Manga themes, but the characters are far from cardboard manga repeats.

If you're thinking of just buying the third book and skipping to the end, don't. Buy the first two. They are that good, you won't regret it.

While the first book dealt
Casey Goss
Casey Goss rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2016
Tim Butram
Tim Butram rated it liked it
Dec 13, 2012
Joy Talmon
Joy Talmon rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2013
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2011
Kevin
Aug 01, 2011 Kevin added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Misty Krohn
Misty Krohn marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Been writing since I was fourteen years old. I first got the urge to write when I finished Final Fantasy III for the Super Nintendo, and I didn't want the story to end. So my first attempt at writing a book came in the form of a Final Fantasy III sequel. After that, I thought it might be cool to try to create something entirely original. That's when I started writing my first novel.

And I haven't l
More about Kevin Domenic...