Hollywood Kids

Hollywood Kids (Hollywood Series)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  2,088 ratings  ·  47 reviews
THE CALIFORNIA PRINCESS LIVING ON THE WILD SIDE ... THE SON OF STAR, ABOUT TO SET THE SCREEN ON FIRE ... THEY'RE RAVISHING, THEY'RE RICH. AND A SERIAL KILLER STALKS THEIR EVERY STEP ...

They're the children of Hollywood royalty, living out the American Dream, blind to the murderer in their midst ...

Jordanna Levitt, uninhibited daughter of a legendary producer, edgy, unsett...more
Published July 1st 1995 by Pocket Books (first published 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Hollywood Kids, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hollywood Kids

Glenda
I went through a jackie Collins phase....so glad it has passed...Trash!!
Kerwin Jn
a fun romp . Collins is a winner
Molly
This was quite long, but I enjoyed the plot and all of the characters. Some of the relationships were surprising. A lot happened in this book!
Melyssa Dawn Michaels
As per her usual, Jackie Collins did not disappoint with this novel. Every single time I read one of her novels, as a reader I feel like I'm on the inside in the world of Hollywood and once the ride has started, putting the breaks on is not possible. From beginning to end this was a very hard book to put down. She writes characters unlike any other. Written so well that you can't help but become personally invested in how it all turns out and the "happily ever after" moment and she never disappo...more
Joanne
"The movie business, crime, sex, & Hollywood - an irresistible combination" (page 514)

Always a fan of Jackie Collins and the beach read fare, I enjoyed that this was infused with a serial killer out for revenge and a missing child mystery thriller along with the usual rich, beautiful and famous lifestyle. They way Collins wrote in the crime sections enhanced the story without taking away. Sometimes the mix can be like an author trying to combine 2 stories into one book and it doesn't work ou...more
Nyss
Jun 25, 2013 Nyss rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: No one
This is probably the worst book I have read this year.
It is so bad that I cannot even remember the names of the characters.
It took me a while to finish reading half of it.
This book will remain unfinished because I want to move on and spend my time in reading something worthwhile.

This is also the reason why I was not able to read more books because I really wanted to finish it but I cannot. I have to stop.

There are too many things going on in this book that I have a hard time following what is go...more
Jirrine
I have now read several books written by Jackie Collins and for me they are always two things: written very cleverly with an ending where it all comes together but at the same time so hard to get into the story because of the number of characters. The same with Hollywood Kids. Now that I (finally) finished the book I enjoyed it. It was a good read, yet sometimes I was reluctant to pick up the book and actually read. I kinda took out the fun of reading for a while. I felt I had to finish it which...more
Adele
I was pleasantly surprised with this book and I'm so pleased I continued reading it. At first I found it a little difficult to get fully into as I'm not a huge fan of multiple character plots. However as the characters gradually began to merge and interact with one another, I could not put the book down. It was gripping, humorous and possibly one of the best books I've read in a long time! I'm definitely a fan now and this won't be my last Jackie Collins read.
Farshana Sihab
have always been a Jackie Collins fan.And this one definitely didn't disappoint.The love between Jordanna and Bobby was more fun than Micheal and Kennedy & the murderer was revealed early on but the connections between each plot all coming together to an end was surprisingly nerve racking.
Valerie
This book was good enough. It was the kind of cookie cutter crime book that I was expecting when I bought it. There wasn't as much about the Hollywood kids (as the title implies) as I would have liked. The story centered largely around two very boring and not particularly likable characters, Michael and Kennedy. This was a good poolside time killing book. I'll probably completely forget about in a week or so.
Brandon Van der Windsor
I'm working my way through Jackie Collins' "Hollywood" series and I read this one out of order. It wasn't my favorite the first time I read it, but it grew on me the second time.
Its an interesting look at Hollywood through the 'kids' but not as juicy as 'Wives' or 'Husbands'.

PS. I swear the lead character Jordana is a pre-hollywood Angelina Jolie. It's just a hunch, but it fits.

Jane
They're Hollywood kids. Sons and daughters of stars and producers, partners in privilege, living out the American dream--until a murderer stalks them, and everyone's lives are changed forever. As in her bestselling Hollywood Wives, Jackie Collins deals bluntly and revealingly with America's favorite hometown, and with the people who live--and die--there
Julee3702004
This book was total trash but I had fun reading it. There are probably some small grains of truth about the lives of kids who grow up in Hollywood and have famous/affluent parents. The cast of characters was interesting but the plot was a predictable.
Anne Marie
This was a typical Jackie Collins novel, except for the surprising murder twist. We knew who the murderer was, but we didn't know if he would kill a couple of the main characters. It was another book that was hard to put down.
Tanesha Purvis
Classic Jackie Collins; a great mindless read for the summer. Lots of sex, lots of money and a murderous bad guy; what more could you ask for? Moving on to the book in the Hollywood series right now!
Jus
I liked this book but I thought it was a slow burner for me - given that I can rarely put a Jackie Collins novel down. There are others which I feel are better, but overall I did enjoy this.
Heather
One of my favorites in the Hollywood series. Lots of twists, and keeps you going until the end. Characters in this book fall under those you can relate to, and those who are off the wall.
Kellee
Jul 27, 2009 Kellee rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Jackie Collins fans
This was a good read, but very long. Plus she always has so many characters that it takes awhile for you to remember who is who. I would read this book again.
Michele
Typical Jackie Collins......fast paced, hard to put down. Good insight into the celebrity life. Lots of romance and a murder mystery thrown in there as well.
Crissi
I can't believe I'm even reading this book. But I'm almost finished with it--not a page turner but keeps me just interested enough to keep reading to the end.
Desiree Manning
Very exciting and I could not wait for more
And more and more you could just dissolve into her books and that's exactly what you'll do
Stephanie
This is a perfectly trashy novel about a group of young people living the fast life. Jackie Collins is the shit.
Debbie
Interesting, held my attention all the way through. Really wanted to get to the end & see what happened.
C.J. Johnson
Loved reading the inside track on spoiled Hollywood kids. Read like a movie. Loved it!
Vanya Hetariki
I did enjoy this novel however its been awhile to recall details.
Rachel Miller
Awful, even for a trashy novel! Couldn't finish it.
Marylou Marshall
I liked this book, read through it in such a short time.
Faizullah
Novel hollywood yg ingin dibaca saat bermimpi to be a star
Lili
Not my cup of tea, another quite trashy novel.
Jackie Collins Fans: Hollywood Kids 1 2 Nov 15, 2012 01:01AM
  • Lace
  • Now and Forever
  • Acts of Love
  • Firebird

There have been many imitators, but only Jackie Collins can tell you what really goes on in the fastest lane of all. From Beverly Hills bedrooms to a raunchy prowl along the streets of Hollywood; from glittering rock parties and concerts to stretch limos and the mansions of power brokers-Jackie Collins chronicles the real truth from the inside looking out.

Jackie Collins has been called a "raunchy...more
More about Jackie Collins...
Lucky (Lucky Santangelo, #2) Chances (Lucky Santangelo, #1) Hollywood Wives Poor Little Bitch Girl (Lucky Santangelo, #7) Lady Boss