3.37 of 5 stars 3.37  ·  rating details  ·  115 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Pippa Jones seems to have it all. The only thing that the high-flying career girl is missing is love. When she spots a gorgeous man who seems to be following her everywhere she goes, she wonders if fate is trying to throw them together. But with her job on the line can she afford to make time for this handsome, mysterious stranger?
Published February 1st 2011 by Headline Review (first published January 24th 2011)

Susan Barnes
Follow Me is a delightful romance. Sheila O'Flanagan brings together two characters who are perfectly suited to be in a relationship. Yet the very perfect nature of the relationship is the thing that threatens to separate them as it seems too good to be true thus breeding distrust. The conflict in this story is based on understandable misconstruction and highlights the value of trust.

I enjoyed this story. It is well written, well structured and moves at a good pace. As part of the Quick Reads s...more
Aileen
Pippa Jones lives in London, she is a Senior Sales Consultant in IT she
is really good at her job, loves it, and she wants to win the trip to
New York for the best sales person.
Pippa is single loves chips, chocolate and is trying to stay away from
men to mend her broken heart; she keeps seeing a very good looking man,
in Birmingham, Luton, and then Liverpool Is he following her? They
manage to start a conversation as he accuses her of stalking him; they
soon put their differences to one side and...more
Adele
This was the first book I've read by Sheila O'Flanagan and was a Quick Read novel, just over 100 pages. I enjoyed the story, characters were written with warmth and humour. I'll now look for other books by Sheila.
Leigh
Absoloutely god awful!! This book actually needs torn in half, and i could very easily have done this to my own copy. So many things went unanswered, there were so many plot holes, loops and problems with the continuity and the characters??
JESUS CHRIST GROW A BLOODY BACKBONE!!!
It was akin to bad fanfiction. She did this then this and i'm pretty sure the author just liked to type her name.
I wont bother boring you with the rest.
Slow Man
This is one of the books from the Quick Reads series. I never pick up books from this genre and thought it would be fun to try something short and sweet. Although the story is pretty predictable, it is still a good material to amuse oneself with.
Wilde Sky
A short story about a twenty-something software sales woman and her quest for business / love.

This short story is interesting / amusing and is worth looking at, as it only takes an hour to read.
Danielle
This is a funny and quick enjoyable read.

Its about a light hearted tale of a girl thinking that life is sometimes not as it should be and can she really get the promotion/dream holiday?
Jo Ledamun
Short story perfect for reading on the beach. Light hearted romance & rivalry, between two sales people. No thinking required!
Lorraine
Really enjoyed this, read it in just a few hours as it was a quick read. Well deserving of a 5 star raiting
Jo
Another Quick Reads title - romance and a happy ending - whay more do you want??
Venuskitten
A light romantic story, fairly predictable but fun if you need a short easy read.
Caz Lopez
Another fantastic book of hers she's a great author and I liked the short story :-)
Debs
a kiss chase story about two sales reps... lovely quick read with a happy ending ;)
Kelly
Good for a quick read, misses lots of important stuff out
Mary
Nice fluffy chic lit
Waiza
one light story gotta say :p
Amy
Terrible.
Olivia Malik
Olivia Malik marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Carilu
Carilu marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Pamela Cruz
Pamela Cruz marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Natacha Jackson
Natacha Jackson marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
Tonyandkaylahotmail.com
Tonyandkaylahotmail.com marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Emily Slinn
Emily Slinn marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
As you can see, a Dubliner all my life. My parents owned a grocery shop in the Iveagh Markets, in the Liberties area of the city and I guess city blood runs through my veins.

As a child I enjoyed reading and telling stories and everyone thought that I end up in a job which had something to do with books and literature. But though I applied for a job in the library all of the job offers I got were i...more
More about Sheila O'Flanagan...
Bad Behaviour Isobel's Wedding Too Good to Be True Yours, Faithfully The Perfect Man