Start by marking “La Corda d'Oro, Vol. 14” as Want to Read:
La Corda d'Oro, Vol. 14

La Corda d'Oro, Vol. 14 (La Corda d'Oro #14)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  316 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Every few years, the prestigious Seisou Academy holds a prominent musical competition, and only the very best students are allowed to participate. Though all are eligible to apply, only students from the music department actually make it to the competition...until now.

At Seisou's annual school festival, hearts are pumping, blood is pounding...and Kahoko's love life is heat
Published September 6th 2011 by VIZ Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about La Corda d'Oro, Vol. 14, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about La Corda d'Oro, Vol. 14

Kate
La Corda is a pretty solid series, but nothing about it particularly stands out. After reading several different series recently, La Corda stands out only in that it doesn't. I think I'm frustrated because it has the potential to be really good. I still enjoy it, but I wish it would wow me more than it does.
Judy (Geeky Reading)
~4/5
I really like this series. I watched the anime several years ago, and then started the series. And it's been so long since volume 13 came out, plus it was hard to find this volume, so it was a little weird to be reading it again. Good, because I missed it, but I couldn't remember completely what had happened last time. I did miss the characters, though, so it was nice to get to read about them again. (But I just noticed that it's complete in Japan now, with only three volumes left! Does that
Lauren
One of my favorite things is a reverse harem type of series and this one did not disappoint. The correlation between each of the different boys and their musical instruments was excellent and I loved how music helped to progress the story line along. Hino was such a cute character!

Anime: One of my favorites! I loved all of the music!!!
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Good as usual. Art work is good too.
Chelsea
The school festival plot line was a lot of fun to read about. This volume also had a really interesting bonus chapter about when Kanazawa and the Directer were younger. I am really looking forward to the next volume!
Amber
Jan 20, 2012 Amber rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
...why was half the book "specials?" Might as well get to the climax already.
Vishwa
Amazing manga! Ending was just as I wished!
Céline :)
I want to learn the violin! :)
Kimikimi
Review found on last volume
Talya
Talya marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Misty
Misty added it
Jul 12, 2015
Alana
Alana added it
Jul 07, 2015
Tiffanie Dang
Tiffanie Dang marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Stevie Norman
Stevie Norman marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Cinward
Cinward marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Bryce
Bryce added it
Jun 02, 2015
Bre
Bre marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
  • Rockin' Heaven, Vol. 06
  • Nanaco Robin, volume 1
  • I Am Here! Omnibus Vol. 02
  • Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Vol 08 (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, #8)
  • Arisa, Vol. 04 (Arisa, #4)
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 24
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 16 (Maid-sama!, #16)
  • Beauty is the Beast, Vol. 5
  • Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 05 (Alice in the Country of Hearts, #5)
  • You're My Girlfriend

La Corda d'Oro (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • La Corda d'Oro, Volume 1
  • La Corda d'Oro, Volume 7
  • La Corda d'Oro, Volume 8
  • La Corda d'Oro, Volume 9
  • La Corda d'Oro, Volume 10
La Corda d'Oro, Volume 1 La Corda d'Oro, Volume 2 La Corda d'Oro, Volume 4 La Corda d'Oro, Volume 3 La Corda d'Oro, Volume 5