Start by marking “Mr. Right, Right Now!” as Want to Read:
Mr. Right, Right Now!

Mr. Right, Right Now!

3.27 of 5 stars 3.27  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The Mr. Right, Right Now! Promise:If you start following the principles of the Man Catching Theory right now, 6 weeks from today, you will have the man of your dreams.

E. Jean Carroll, the popular advice columnist for Elle magazine, comes to the rescue of bright, high-achieving women everywhere with a foolproof program for finding love. In the first Man-Finding, Catching, a
Published October 13th 2009 by HarperCollins e-books (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Mr. Right, Right Now!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. Right, Right Now!

Susie
Honestly, I'm the first person EVER to review this book on here?! Anyways, let it be made clear that I ONLY read this because a friend lent it to me and claimed that it was quite funny and entertaining, and she was right. I had so much fun reading this book that it's ridiculous. I laughed out loud, I swooned, I felt like I was a fabulous city girl hanging out having fabulous dinners and cocktails with friends while gorgeous males looked on and passed out in admiration. E. Jean Carroll was an adv ...more
Tina Huynh
Some good nuggets here and there in the book but I hated her writing style... especially her conversations with fear and Aphrodite. Would not recommend to any one to read, it basically just says to be yourself.
Sharon
Many of Carroll's suggestions are daffy and at times downright dangerous (walking my dog at night? using the men's room? no thanks.) and her whimsical writing style can be a bit tiresome. BUT, I like that she emphasizes being yourself and being honest in relationships. She also encourages women to look inside themselves to find the prowess they are seeking. Chapters 5 and 6 are worth their weight in gold.
Unfortunately, the website Carroll endorses throughout the book is no longer under her mana
Minnie
Excellent dating advice by a woman who learned from experience. Highly recommend this book.
Bethany
This is pretty much exactly what you would expect if you had, in fact, judged this book by its cover. No surprises, no really profound insights. Just a funny, entertaining book of advice about how to meet a man. Unfortunately a lot of the suggestions involved attending NASCAR races, which I just can't stomach. Maybe once I'm 30 I'll stoop to that. Scratch that. 35.
Eileen
As far as self-help/relationship books go, this one was cute and entertaining. E. Jean doesn't so much as give you a strict plan to follow, but I think she does a lot in the way of empowerment and encouragement, on a light-hearted and humorous level. An easy, breezy read.
Angela9600
While there are nuggets of wisdom and moments that made me laugh quite a bit (most notably: E. Quasimodo- a story about her poor posture)- I would not be friends with the author. She is a little crude and doesn't believe in marriage.
Courtney Kelly
This book is going in the trash - if I have to conduct my "workouts" on the golf course, hang out at motor speedways, and invite my guy friends over to rate my wardrobe to "meet a man," then I'd rather stay single.
Kelley Schmidt
Kelley Schmidt marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Leanna Kowallis
Leanna Kowallis marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Ciji
Ciji added it
Apr 13, 2014
Michele Bolay
Michele Bolay marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
Mimianhmee
Mimianhmee marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2014
Charlene Younkin
Charlene Younkin marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2013
Deatra Branston
Deatra Branston marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2013
Farida
Farida marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2013
Bonny Albo
Bonny Albo marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2013
Daphne
Daphne marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2012
Hunter: The Strange and Savage Life of Hunter S. Thompson A Dog in Heat Is a Hot Dog: And Other Rules to Live by Female Difficulties MR Right Right Now! A Dog in Heat is a Hot Dog and Other Rules to Live by