Start by marking “Lorena Garcia's New Latin Classics: Fresh Ideas for Favorite Dishes” as Want to Read:
Lorena Garcia's New Latin Classics: Fresh Ideas for Favorite Dishes

Lorena Garcia's New Latin Classics: Fresh Ideas for Favorite Dishes

3.2 of 5 stars 3.20  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  2 reviews
From Lorena Garcia, one of the country’s most popular Latina chefs and the co-star of NBC’s America’s Next Great Restaurant, comes a must-have cookbook for anyone who loves the bold, fresh flavors of the New Latin Cuisine.

What’s the secret to great Latin-inspired food? Create layers of flavor that unfold with every bite. That’s just what Garcia does in this debut cookbook,
Published September 27th 2011 by Ballantine Books (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Lorena Garcia's New Latin Classics, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lorena Garcia's New Latin Classics

I admire Lorena Garcia's career as a chef and restauranteur. I own and read many cookbooks with recipes that have a global flair. Lorena's book is beautifully pbotographed and thoughtfully laid out. I've made two or three recipes from the book with good results, but although I'm a Latina myself, the book didn't resonate with me. I've passed it on to a fellow reader who will, hopefully, love it.
Feb 20, 2012 Tina rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: foodie
I loved the photos and the large glossy pages. Recipes were interesting enough to make me think about making them. I made her Raspberry white chocolate bread pudding for a dinner party, it was a huge hit! I'm going to add this book to my collection so I can try more recipes.
Eve marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Sophie added it
Jul 26, 2015
Rachel marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2015
Yan Lu
Yan Lu marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Evelyn added it
Dec 12, 2014
Jamie Mayo
Jamie Mayo marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Susan added it
Jul 18, 2014
Jennifer M. Villa
Jennifer M. Villa marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Dorana marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2013
Leslee marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
Sylvia added it
Jul 17, 2012
Aquit added it
Dec 17, 2011
Jen Chau
Jen Chau marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2011
Slandha is currently reading it
Oct 14, 2011