Start by marking “Chance's Game (The Realm, #3)” as Want to Read:
Chance's Game (The Realm, #3)

Chance's Game (The Realm #3)

4.01  ·  Rating Details  ·  275 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Breanna is a rare sort of shapeshifter even for a world where magic is rampant, rare enough that she catches the attention of the God of Chance who sends her on a quest to free magic. Simple you say? Not for this girl who has to keep avoiding the men who would claim her, while getting to know a twin she never knew she had. Then to make things even more fun, Chance throws i ...more
Published February 2011 by Champagne Books

To ask other readers questions about Chance's Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chance's Game

Moon Called by Patricia BriggsRiver Marked by Patricia BriggsBlood Bound by Patricia BriggsSilver Borne by Patricia BriggsFrost Burned by Patricia Briggs
Canine Shifters in Romance other than Wolves
17th out of 60 books — 22 voters
Cop's Passion by Angela VerdeniusDoctor's Delight by Angela VerdeniusAlex by Angela VerdeniusPerfection by R.L. MathewsonVet's Desire by Angela Verdenius
BBW Heroines
254th out of 279 books — 182 voters

More lists with this book...

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
I love stories of mischievous Higher Powers, who like to meddle and play with mortals, like this one with a very bored God of Chance.

He might be bored, but he also realizes that the spell holding the Realm and The Other Side apart is starting to go wrong. So he decides to play a game with his sister, Aphrodite, or Mindy as she has decided to call herself now, and when these two play together it means headaches for mortals -- two specific ones in this case.

Mindy’s goal is to make them fall in lov
Suzan
Feb 17, 2014 Suzan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: paranormal romance fans
I loved this and hope it isn't the last in the series! There are still a couple of characters I'd like to see get books, like Nat and Ariel! I loved seeing Terrence fall! He (as was Breanna) was so against settling down and getting married but he was doomed from the start as not only was Chance meddling but Aphrodite (who now goes by Mindy) got involved too!

I loved Breanna's spirit although at times she was too stubborn and was spiting herself more then anyone else! I'm glad they worked things o
C.A. Tibbitts
Dec 17, 2014 C.A. Tibbitts rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the third/final book of the Realm series! Some of my favorite parts were the actual 'game' between Chance (God of) and his sister (I'll keep her name a surprise). The supremely stubborn shifter Breanna, and the charming rake Terrance (a wizard) were the main 'players' in this story. There was barely a small bit of a secondary character from book 2, more so of characters from book 1. I honestly think any of the three books would be fine as stand-alones.

The story itself was funny
Candice Harris
Mar 29, 2016 Candice Harris rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 and half stars.
Eve Langlais almost always write great books and this is another one of those great books.

Well written with a great storyline that is easy to follow with lots of cheeky little circumstances.
I especially enjoyed the romance in this book.
I always love a hate/love romance where the characters try and fight their desire just like in the book.

Brenna and Terrence's attraction is very believable and enjoyable to watch as it all plays out while on their adventure to save the world! Wit
Dahlia (yadkny)
Jan 30, 2011 Dahlia (yadkny) rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Fantasy Romance Lovers
Find the box... release the magic... save the world. Sounds easy enough for an experienced wizard and a rare shapeshifter to handle, but the difficulty in this quest isn't necessarily in the journey itself.

Breanna has made it her goal to avoid men with their unwanted proposals and improper advances as much as possible. She knows they don't want her for her because if they really knew her, they might not feel so inclined to take such drastic measures in gaining her consent. Although lately gainin
Carol
Mar 09, 2015 Carol rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in The Realm series and it's still pretty good. I liked Breanna and her attitude. I wasn't convinced about Terrence at first but he grew on me. I loved Devon, the unicorn. That was a nice touch. I also enjoyed looking in on Sinclair and Samantha from the first book.

The book is well-written, fun, and enjoyable.
Tammy Sargeant
Cute book, I love Chance and his sister. Terrence and Breanna were cute too. It was funny and sometimes boring with all that adventure thing, I skimmed most of that, but the two leads kept me reading. I hope Chance gets his book with Lady Luck, he needs to be taken down a notch.
Jenifer Mohammed
Apr 04, 2014 Jenifer Mohammed rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
I loved this sweet and funny story with the perfect amount of sexual heat between Breanna and Terrence. Great quest that gave them a hint of danger and just enough time to fall in love for a HEA.
Renee
Jan 20, 2014 Renee rated it it was ok
Like this author, did not like this book so much. Was a good story line, just didnt seem written very well. Sex was good **
LaShonta
Jun 29, 2013 LaShonta rated it liked it
Shelves: mf-paranormal
It was good. I still like the 2nd book in the series best.
Charlene
Oct 13, 2013 Charlene rated it it was ok
Shelves: pnr
Story was great, but too short...
Gena
Gena marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2016
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Krystal
Krystal rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2016
Cieeri
Cieeri marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2016
Kathy
Kathy rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2016
Pat Winter
Pat Winter marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Christine Waters
Christine Waters marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
Jojo
Jojo rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2016
SensBaby21
SensBaby21 marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Fabiana Alvarez
Fabiana Alvarez marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2016
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Ellen Shannon
Ellen Shannon marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Nancy Riggle
Nancy Riggle marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Natalie
Natalie rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Jessica Murray
Jessica Murray rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2016
Kristina Watson
Kristina Watson marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L. marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
Teresa Cranner
Teresa Cranner marked it as to-read
May 28, 2016
  • Maximum Witch (That Old Black Magic, #3)
  • The Night Beat (Necropolis Enforcement Files #1)
  • Wolf Hills (Brotherhood of Blood #6)
  • Chasing Cassie (Shadowpeak Wolves, #2)
  • Demon Hunting in the Deep South (Demon Hunting, #2)
  • Shifting Hearts (Wiccan Haus, #1)
  • My Fair Monster (Monsters in Hollywood, #2)
  • Lycan Lust (Lycan, #2)
  • Riot (Phantom Warriors #6)
  • What Not To Were (Paris, Texas Romance #2)
  • Vampires Need Not...Apply? (Accidentally Yours, #4)
  • Fallon's Flame (Dawn Endeavor #1)
  • Howl For Me (True Destiny, #3)
  • Love's Learning Curves (Wolf’s Seduction #3)
  • Operation Seduction
  • Making Him Purr
  • Curtis's Dads (Brac Pack #23)
  • Big Bad Wolf
~ New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author

Hello, my name is Eve Langlais and I am an International Bestselling author who loves to write hot romance, usually with werewolves, cyborgs or aliens .

I should warn you, I have a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor something I like to let loose in my writing. While well known for my shifter stories, I am also extremely partial to ali
More about Eve Langlais...

The Realm (3 books)
  • Wizard's Chance (The Realm, #1)
  • The Hunter