Start by marking “Chance's Game (The Realm, #3)” as Want to Read:
Chance's Game (The Realm, #3)

Chance's Game (The Realm #3)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  225 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Breanna is a rare sort of shapeshifter even for a world where magic is rampant, rare enough that she catches the attention of the God of Chance who sends her on a quest to free magic. Simple you say? Not for this girl who has to keep avoiding the men who would claim her, while getting to know a twin she never knew she had. Then to make things even more fun, Chance throws i ...more
Published February 2011 by Champagne Books

To ask other readers questions about Chance's Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chance's Game

Cop's Passion by Angela VerdeniusAlex by Angela VerdeniusDoctor's Delight by Angela VerdeniusVet's Desire by Angela VerdeniusPerfection by R.L. Mathewson
BBW Heroines
251st out of 277 books — 168 voters
Perfection by R.L. MathewsonTake Me by Bella AndreBet Me by Jennifer CrusieNight Play by Sherrilyn KenyonNine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean
Fluffy girls and the men who Love them!
226th out of 263 books — 254 voters

More lists with this book...

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
I love stories of mischievous Higher Powers, who like to meddle and play with mortals, like this one with a very bored God of Chance.

He might be bored, but he also realizes that the spell holding the Realm and The Other Side apart is starting to go wrong. So he decides to play a game with his sister, Aphrodite, or Mindy as she has decided to call herself now, and when these two play together it means headaches for mortals -- two specific ones in this case.

Mindy’s goal is to make them fall in lov
Suzan
Feb 17, 2014 Suzan rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: paranormal romance fans
I loved this and hope it isn't the last in the series! There are still a couple of characters I'd like to see get books, like Nat and Ariel! I loved seeing Terrence fall! He (as was Breanna) was so against settling down and getting married but he was doomed from the start as not only was Chance meddling but Aphrodite (who now goes by Mindy) got involved too!

I loved Breanna's spirit although at times she was too stubborn and was spiting herself more then anyone else! I'm glad they worked things o
C.A. Tibbitts
I really enjoyed the third/final book of the Realm series! Some of my favorite parts were the actual 'game' between Chance (God of) and his sister (I'll keep her name a surprise). The supremely stubborn shifter Breanna, and the charming rake Terrance (a wizard) were the main 'players' in this story. There was barely a small bit of a secondary character from book 2, more so of characters from book 1. I honestly think any of the three books would be fine as stand-alones.

The story itself was funny
Dahlia (yadkny)
Jan 30, 2011 Dahlia (yadkny) rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fantasy Romance Lovers
Find the box... release the magic... save the world. Sounds easy enough for an experienced wizard and a rare shapeshifter to handle, but the difficulty in this quest isn't necessarily in the journey itself.

Breanna has made it her goal to avoid men with their unwanted proposals and improper advances as much as possible. She knows they don't want her for her because if they really knew her, they might not feel so inclined to take such drastic measures in gaining her consent. Although lately gainin
Carol
This is the third book in The Realm series and it's still pretty good. I liked Breanna and her attitude. I wasn't convinced about Terrence at first but he grew on me. I loved Devon, the unicorn. That was a nice touch. I also enjoyed looking in on Sinclair and Samantha from the first book.

The book is well-written, fun, and enjoyable.
Tammy Sargeant
Cute book, I love Chance and his sister. Terrence and Breanna were cute too. It was funny and sometimes boring with all that adventure thing, I skimmed most of that, but the two leads kept me reading. I hope Chance gets his book with Lady Luck, he needs to be taken down a notch.
Jenifer Mohammed
I loved this sweet and funny story with the perfect amount of sexual heat between Breanna and Terrence. Great quest that gave them a hint of danger and just enough time to fall in love for a HEA.
Renee
Like this author, did not like this book so much. Was a good story line, just didnt seem written very well. Sex was good **
LaShonta
It was good. I still like the 2nd book in the series best.
Charlene
Story was great, but too short...
Alice Frost
Alice Frost marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Agatka
Agatka added it
Aug 22, 2015
Madeline Friedman
Madeline Friedman marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Kaelynn
Kaelynn marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Chiya
Chiya marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Randi
Randi added it
Aug 07, 2015
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Kris
Kris added it
Jul 18, 2015
Carolyn Conner
Carolyn Conner marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
  • Chasing Cassie (Shadowpeak Wolves, #2)
  • Wolf Hills (Brotherhood of Blood #6)
  • Love's Learning Curves (Wolf’s Seduction #3)
  • My Fair Monster (Monsters in Hollywood, #2)
  • Shifting Hearts (Wiccan Haus, #1)
  • Noble Blood (The Gray Court, #2)
  • The Seven Year Witch (That Old Black Magic, #2)
  • A Familiar Face (No Holds Barred, #7)
  • Silk Panties (Del Fantasma)
  • Demon Hunting in the Deep South (Demon Hunting, #2)
  • Riot (Phantom Warriors #6)
  • Vampires Need Not...Apply? (Accidentally Yours, #4)
  • Omegas in Love (Vanguards, #4)
  • My Demon Saint (Shifting Reality, #2)
  • Lycan Lust (Lycan, #2)
  • Howl And Harmony (Midnight Matings, #11)
~ New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author

Hello, my name is Eve Langlais and I am an International Bestselling author who loves to write hot romance, usually with werewolves, cyborgs or aliens .

I should warn you, I have a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor something I like to let loose in my writing. While well known for my shifter stories, I am also extremely partial to ali
More about Eve Langlais...

The Realm (3 books)
  • Wizard's Chance (The Realm, #1)
  • The Hunter (The Realm, #2)
Bunny and the Bear (Furry United Coalition, #1) Delicate Freakn' Flower (Freakn' Shifters, #1) Accidental Abduction (Alien Abduction, #1) Defying Pack Law (Pack, #1) Croc and the Fox (Furry United Coalition, #3)