Start by marking “Chance's Game (The Realm, #3)” as Want to Read:
Chance's Game (The Realm, #3)

Chance's Game (The Realm #3)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  209 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Breanna is a rare sort of shapeshifter even for a world where magic is rampant, rare enough that she catches the attention of the God of Chance who sends her on a quest to free magic. Simple you say? Not for this girl who has to keep avoiding the men who would claim her, while getting to know a twin she never knew she had. Then to make things even more fun, Chance throws i ...more
Published February 2011 by Champagne Books

To ask other readers questions about Chance's Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chance's Game

Cop's Passion by Angela VerdeniusDoctor's Delight by Angela VerdeniusAlex by Angela VerdeniusVet's Desire by Angela VerdeniusPerfection by R.L. Mathewson
BBW Heroines
244th out of 270 books — 161 voters
Perfection by R.L. MathewsonTake Me by Bella AndreNight Play by Sherrilyn KenyonBet Me by Jennifer CrusieMaking Chase by Lauren Dane
Fluffy girls and the men who Love them!
211th out of 257 books — 240 voters

More lists with this book...

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
I love stories of mischievous Higher Powers, who like to meddle and play with mortals, like this one with a very bored God of Chance.

He might be bored, but he also realizes that the spell holding the Realm and The Other Side apart is starting to go wrong. So he decides to play a game with his sister, Aphrodite, or Mindy as she has decided to call herself now, and when these two play together it means headaches for mortals -- two specific ones in this case.

Mindy’s goal is to make them fall in lov
Suzan
Feb 17, 2014 Suzan rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: paranormal romance fans
I loved this and hope it isn't the last in the series! There are still a couple of characters I'd like to see get books, like Nat and Ariel! I loved seeing Terrence fall! He (as was Breanna) was so against settling down and getting married but he was doomed from the start as not only was Chance meddling but Aphrodite (who now goes by Mindy) got involved too!

I loved Breanna's spirit although at times she was too stubborn and was spiting herself more then anyone else! I'm glad they worked things o
C.A. Tibbitts
I really enjoyed the third/final book of the Realm series! Some of my favorite parts were the actual 'game' between Chance (God of) and his sister (I'll keep her name a surprise). The supremely stubborn shifter Breanna, and the charming rake Terrance (a wizard) were the main 'players' in this story. There was barely a small bit of a secondary character from book 2, more so of characters from book 1. I honestly think any of the three books would be fine as stand-alones.

The story itself was funny
Dahlia (yadkny)
Jan 30, 2011 Dahlia (yadkny) rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fantasy Romance Lovers
Find the box... release the magic... save the world. Sounds easy enough for an experienced wizard and a rare shapeshifter to handle, but the difficulty in this quest isn't necessarily in the journey itself.

Breanna has made it her goal to avoid men with their unwanted proposals and improper advances as much as possible. She knows they don't want her for her because if they really knew her, they might not feel so inclined to take such drastic measures in gaining her consent. Although lately gainin
Carol
This is the third book in The Realm series and it's still pretty good. I liked Breanna and her attitude. I wasn't convinced about Terrence at first but he grew on me. I loved Devon, the unicorn. That was a nice touch. I also enjoyed looking in on Sinclair and Samantha from the first book.

The book is well-written, fun, and enjoyable.
Tammy Sargeant
Cute book, I love Chance and his sister. Terrence and Breanna were cute too. It was funny and sometimes boring with all that adventure thing, I skimmed most of that, but the two leads kept me reading. I hope Chance gets his book with Lady Luck, he needs to be taken down a notch.
Jenifer Mohammed
I loved this sweet and funny story with the perfect amount of sexual heat between Breanna and Terrence. Great quest that gave them a hint of danger and just enough time to fall in love for a HEA.
Renee
Like this author, did not like this book so much. Was a good story line, just didnt seem written very well. Sex was good **
LaShonta
It was good. I still like the 2nd book in the series best.
Charlene
Story was great, but too short...
Jessica Hale
Jessica Hale marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Ensley
Ensley marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Levi
Levi added it
May 13, 2015
Nicole Donze
Nicole Donze marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Markus
Markus marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Pam
Pam added it
Apr 24, 2015
Elizabeth Gukeisen
Elizabeth Gukeisen marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Sofia Câmara
Sofia Câmara marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
S. Biggs
S. Biggs marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
  • Wolf Hills (Brotherhood of Blood #6)
  • The Hob (Gray Court, #4)
  • Chasing Cassie (Shadowpeak Wolves, #2)
  • Shifting Hearts (Wiccan Haus, #1)
  • My Fair Monster (Monsters in Hollywood, #2)
  • Maximum Witch (That Old Black Magic, #3)
  • Lycan Lust (Lycan, #2)
  • Demon Hunting in the Deep South (Demon Hunting, #2)
  • Mists of Velvet (Annwyn Chronicles, #2)
  • The Dragons' Demon (Ethereal Foes, #1)
  • Tactical Pleasure (Men of S.W.A.T., # 1)
  • Riot (Phantom Warriors #6)
  • Silk Panties (Del Fantasma)
  • Love's Learning Curves (Wolf’s Seduction #3)
  • Vampires Need Not...Apply? (Accidentally Yours, #4)
  • Big Bad Wolf
~ New York Times and USA Today Bestseller

Hello, my name is Eve Langlais and I am an International Bestselling author who loves to write hot romance, usually with werewolves, cyborgs or aliens .

I should warn you, I have a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor something I like to let loose in my writing. While well known for my shifter stories, I am also extremely partial to aliens, the
More about Eve Langlais...

The Realm (3 books)
  • Wizard's Chance (The Realm, #1)
  • The Hunter (The Realm, #2)
Bunny and the Bear (Furry United Coalition, #1) Delicate Freakn' Flower (Freakn' Shifters, #1) Accidental Abduction (Alien Abduction, #1) Defying Pack Law (Pack, #1) Croc and the Fox (Furry United Coalition, #3)