Start by marking “The Rings of Poseidon” as Want to Read:
The Rings of Poseidon

The Rings of Poseidon

3.11 of 5 stars 3.11  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Archeologists led by Afro-Caribbean Alysia Graham excavating in the Orkney Isles (off Scotland) uncover a remarkably preserved copper ring that seems to have the power to give the wearer a glimpse of the past - but is it their past or the ring's? Why are the team connected to the ring? Who is searching for it over millenia? An occult story accurately crafted by an adept of ...more
Nook, 0 pages
Published December 31st 2010 by Mike Crowson, via Smashwords (first published September 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about The Rings of Poseidon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rings of Poseidon

Sharon
I finished this book whilst on vacation and didn't have a chance to immediately write the review, so this will be brief. Mike Crowson gives us a well-researched and entertaining archaeological adventure with some paranormal and pagan overtones that kept me turning the theoretical pages (I read an eBook edition). Highly enjoyable and recommended to those who like this sort of thing.
Pauline Ross
I daresay it's me, but I just couldn't read this. I think there's an interesting story in here somewhere, but it's buried under a mountain of uninteresting characters and unnecessary details about the more mundane aspects of their lives. Do we really need to know what they ate, what the sleeping arrangements were, or the precise transportation details? Short summary: it's an archaeological dig in the Orkneys, they find some jewelry, it connects them in some mystical way with events of the past. ...more
Patricia
I read this because my great great great grandfather came from the Orkney Islands of Scotland where this book takes place. If you like trying to figure out history this book was great. I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would. You have to have an interest in a little bit of anthropology and what people find when digging in ruins to really enjoy it.
Jovanie
Although promoting a vast amount of prehistory ventures, those whom are not a prehistoric and astral fan will likely not find this ebook suitable. Historic events in this ebook occurred often and provided me with fascinating admiration toward Mike Crowson, author of this ebook and other fine works.
Meghan
Strange but interesting. References to occult and other supernatural stuff was hard to follow but the plot made up for it.
Jacky
Jacky marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Cathy
Cathy marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
The Book Moo
The Book Moo marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Laura Arnold
Laura Arnold marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Maria Banning
Maria Banning marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2013
Laureen
Laureen marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2013
S. Policar
S. Policar marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2013
Martha
Martha marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2013
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2013
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
May 23, 2013
Chrissy
Chrissy marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2013
Gregg Veach
Gregg Veach marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2013
Roxy
Roxy marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2013