Start by marking “The Rings of Poseidon” as Want to Read:
The Rings of Poseidon

The Rings of Poseidon

3.10  ·  Rating Details  ·  30 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Archeologists led by Afro-Caribbean Alysia Graham excavating in the Orkney Isles (off Scotland) uncover a remarkably preserved copper ring that seems to have the power to give the wearer a glimpse of the past - but is it their past or the ring's? Why are the team connected to the ring? Who is searching for it over millenia? An occult story accurately crafted by an adept of ...more
Nook, 0 pages
Published December 31st 2010 by Mike Crowson, via Smashwords (first published September 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about The Rings of Poseidon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rings of Poseidon

Sharon
Sep 29, 2014 Sharon rated it really liked it
I finished this book whilst on vacation and didn't have a chance to immediately write the review, so this will be brief. Mike Crowson gives us a well-researched and entertaining archaeological adventure with some paranormal and pagan overtones that kept me turning the theoretical pages (I read an eBook edition). Highly enjoyable and recommended to those who like this sort of thing.
Pauline Ross
I daresay it's me, but I just couldn't read this. I think there's an interesting story in here somewhere, but it's buried under a mountain of uninteresting characters and unnecessary details about the more mundane aspects of their lives. Do we really need to know what they ate, what the sleeping arrangements were, or the precise transportation details? Short summary: it's an archaeological dig in the Orkneys, they find some jewelry, it connects them in some mystical way with events of the past. ...more
Patricia
Jun 09, 2011 Patricia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this because my great great great grandfather came from the Orkney Islands of Scotland where this book takes place. If you like trying to figure out history this book was great. I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would. You have to have an interest in a little bit of anthropology and what people find when digging in ruins to really enjoy it.
Jovanie
Mar 02, 2013 Jovanie rated it it was ok
Although promoting a vast amount of prehistory ventures, those whom are not a prehistoric and astral fan will likely not find this ebook suitable. Historic events in this ebook occurred often and provided me with fascinating admiration toward Mike Crowson, author of this ebook and other fine works.
Meghan
Apr 08, 2012 Meghan rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy
Strange but interesting. References to occult and other supernatural stuff was hard to follow but the plot made up for it.
Martin
Jun 07, 2011 Martin rated it liked it
Meh
Dee Gray
Dee Gray marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Doina Condrea
Doina Condrea marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Carly
Carly rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2016
Sniffermaster
Sniffermaster rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2016
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
Dina
Dina marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Donna Deck
Donna Deck marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Rick G
Rick G added it
Apr 14, 2015
Allison Tomlinson
Allison Tomlinson rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2015
Jacky
Jacky marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Andrew
Andrew rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Cathy
Cathy marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
The Book Moo
The Book Moo marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Laura Arnold
Laura Arnold marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Kari
Kari rated it it was ok
Dec 21, 2013
Loren
Loren added it
Dec 09, 2013
Alara
Alara rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2013
Maria Banning
Maria Banning marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2013
David Tiffany
David Tiffany rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2013
Josh Catchur
Josh Catchur rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2013
Laureen
Laureen marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2013
S. Policar
S. Policar marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2013