Start by marking “Unto the Hills: A Daily Devotional” as Want to Read:
Unto the Hills: A Daily Devotional

Unto the Hills: A Daily Devotional

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  98 ratings  ·  14 reviews
For peace, for strength, for courage and inspiration, look UNTO THE HILLS
Day by day, you can join the nation s most beloved spiritual leader for a moment of quiet and reflection a Scripture, a thought, and a prayer.
Billy Graham draws from his lifetime of study and ministry to offer this devotional classic, featuring 365 meditations to calm you and point you toward the On
Published December 1st 2010 by Thomas Nelson Publishers (first published October 1st 1986)

To ask other readers questions about Unto the Hills, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unto the Hills

Estevan Alvarado
Read Devotional Twice -- 1998 & 2003. In 1998, this book help me understand that Jesus was my Lord and Savior.
Being new to Christianity, and very excited about learning as much as possible, as quickly as possible, I often find myself going full-tilt in many directions when it comes to "meditating on His word night and day". I lack focus, direction and many times I miss the subtleties of the scriptures I am studying. That's where a devotional such as this one plays a vital role in my walk with the Lord.

Reading Mr. Graham's interpretation and application of scripture has allowed me to focus on what is tr
Paula Whitehouse
I didn't have a lot to choose from when making a selection on BookSneeze, so I decided to go for Billy Graham's "Unto the Hills: A Daily Devotional".

As the name suggests, this is a perpetual daily devotional book.The author encourages the reader that “for peace, for strength, for courage and inspiration, look UNTO THE HILLS.”

Dr Graham has written this devotional from his life experience as a man of God. His goal is that when we have problems we look to God for peace and guidance. His love for G
Daniel Nampo
I think that God speaks in many ways, and for me, this book was one of them.
On a gray and dark world that we live, it's good to find a real Christian man (or woman).
Sorry if I sound awkward, I am brazilian and didn't pay much attention to my english classes.
Jaime Contreras
I have now read this Bible study companion thrice. This is one of the best because of the breadth and scope of the stories and applicable scriptural passages. Commit yourself to read this for one year.
Clay Wells
Excellent, like any of Billy's books.

Like anything Billy Graham has written this is an excellent devotion. It is simple, but not simplistic, just truth and grace.
Bill Kalista
Required reading

Do not miss out on inspiration this book can bring to your life. There is nothing more precious than the way Billy expresses his love for our Lord Jesus.
Feb 02, 2011 Amanda is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
It is a really good book so far! I think everyone will be able to relate to a devotional that is in this book! :)
Teresa Parker
Wonderful daily devotional reading.
Trinity Rose
I love anything written by Billy Graham and this daily devotional entitled Unto The Hills was just so full of knowledge and compassion, but the thing I like the most is Billy Graham’s love of our Lord.
Each day has a Bible verse and is full of wisdom and a story to make a point. Also it always ends with a prayer.
I have put many of Billy Graham’s quotes on facebook from this book and was quite inspired by his words of healing and wisdom.
I will keep this book and in a few years go through it ag
I have read many devotionals and I have to say this is down on the far bottom end of a list of recommendations. I expected much more from a devotional by Billy Graham. While there were some gems in there, overall it was a bunch of anecdotes trying to prove the verse of the day. I wanted to put it down halfway through the year but kept plugging away. Was not worth the commitment. I highly recommend trying a different devo.
A wonderful devotional!
Nancy C
Nancy C marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Joanne marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Ben Brown
Ben Brown marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2015
Mary marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
Becca Keyes
Becca Keyes marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2015
Erin Niehorster
Erin Niehorster is currently reading it
Oct 14, 2015
Lauren Cline
Lauren Cline marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
Ekua Kweinua Arthur
Ekua Kweinua Arthur marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
Loni is currently reading it
Sep 15, 2015
Crystal marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2015
Crystal May
Crystal May marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2015
  • What the Bible is All About Bible Handbook
  • The Name
  • Declaring God's Word: A 365-Day Devotional
  • Daily Bible, with Devotional Insights to Guide You Through God's Word: NIV
  • Prayer: A Holy Occupation
  • Heart of the Matter: Daily Reflections for Changing Hearts and Lives
  • Fascinating Stories of Forgotten Lives: Rediscovering Some Old Testament Characters
  • A Woman and Her God: Life-Enriching Messages
  • A Life of Obedience
  • The Handbook for Spiritual Warfare
  • Captured by Grace: No One Is Beyond the Reach of a Loving God
  • Halley's Bible Handbook
  • Jewish New Testament Commentary: A Companion Volume to the Jewish New Testament
husband to Ruth Bell Graham
father of Ruth Graham, Gigi Graham Tchividjian, & Anne Graham Lotz, Nelson, & Franklin Graham

Dr. Billy Graham has authored more than 150 books.

Billy Graham's Son, Franklin Graham has taken the reigns of his ministry.

Billy Graham was married to Ruth (Bell) Graham until her death in 2007. Ruth Graham, was born Ruth Bell in Qingjiang, Kiangsu, China. Ruth's parents
More about Billy Graham...

“The Christian faith has become a cheap faith because we too often live as if it has no value. We complain when the preacher runs over a few minutes on the Sunday sermon and consider it a great inconvenience to return to services once or twice more in the same week. No wonder so much of the world does not consider our faith relevant when we are not even willing to give of our time, much less our freedom or lives, for what we say we believe in.” 3 likes
“        Do all the good you can,         By all the means you can,         In all the ways you can,         In all the places you can,         At all the times you can,         To all the people you can,         As long as ever you can.” 2 likes