Start by marking “Spirits in the Stars (Seekers, #6)” as Want to Read:
Spirits in the Stars (Seekers, #6)

Spirits in the Stars (Seekers #6)

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  1,518 ratings  ·  51 reviews
On the unforgiving Arctic Ice . . .

United once again, Toklo, Lusa, Kallik, and Ujurak continue across the ice. Conditions are harsh and especially treacherous for the black bear and grizzly bears who are not used to the brutal cold, never-ending snow, and limited food. But the bears are certain now that they're on the right course, and with the stars still guiding them, th
Published February 8th 2011 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published 2010)

Sam Sam
Claire
I haven't read this series since I was a lot younger. Back in the days where I enjoyed reading about talking animals going on adventures and acting like humans. Granted, Erin Hunter does a better job portraying it than most but still. For some bizarre reason, I got the sudden urge to read the next book in the Seekers Series, even though I hadn't touched them in years. Maybe I'm just a nostalgic person, but I decided to continue the series and see where the heck talking bears can go. Well, I read ...more
Me
WOW. All I can say is WOW. And "AWWWWWWWWW!" Cause it ended! The SEEKERS series are absolutely positively one of my all time favorite series! SPOILERS!:
MY Review:
I think these books were really really well written. I love how they were written from Kallik, Toklo and Lusa's points of view. I think it was amazing how they all started in different places, yet it made sense how they are set up. I have to say, up until book six, Lusa was totally my favorite. But the I started to really like Kallik as
Ajax Coriander
Seekers: The whole first series.

Wow, where do I start with this one?

About a year ago, I was on a trip, and I picked up a random book from a book store. It had bears on it, and was like “Sure, what the hell?”. So after that, life got in the way, and it got pushed to the side for other books and other projects.

Well about three months ago, something had me pick it up and finally read the thing. I couldn’t put it down… The urge to read just went on and on, and the second I finished it, I went to tr
Grace Cuenca
I thought that the book was great. My favorite part was when the bears saved the wild. They were clever to use the caribou stampede that could kill them to destroy the horrible human structure. They know that they went on this journey for a reason and then all of a sudden, their guide, Ujurak died saving them. All of them were sad but they got a knew companion, Yakone, the polar bear. It all settled in their hearts that they saved the wild and more like saved the whole world.
Carter Delaney
This book was so sad. I was crying by the end.
Claire
I told myself I wasn't going to cry. I told myself that this is Erin Hunter's writing, not John Steinbeck's, and it isn't worth leaking my eyes over.

I was only half-right. I didn't cry, but that doesn't mean I didn't get a little torn-up (even though I knew what was going to happen).

ridley
Today I remembered that my favourite character in this book dies and it makes me want to motherfucking sob hysterically.
кαтє ♚  тнεяε ιs вεαυтү вεнιη∂ εvεяү тεαя үσυ cяү
SOOOO SAD!!!!! Why, Urajak, Why!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Anthony
this book was one of the sadist one of them all. because a certian bear leaves forever.
Anna
Our heroes came a long way since they started their journey to the Endless Ice. Toklo turned from a grumpy irritable cub into a strong bear and a true leader. Lusa learnt to live in the wild; moreover, due to her living in the Bear Bowl for some time she gained a broader mental outlook than her friends. Kallik is ready to follow her mother's path and take responsibility for others. Ujurak finally discovered his place in the world. Now four bears reached their destination. It's time for them to s ...more
A.R. Collins
For me, this book is not a consistent three stars. It has its four-star moments, where it recaptures the quality of the first four books, and there is once again some purpose to what the bears are doing (unlike in book five). The characterisation is as good as it ever was; we can see how the characters have changed during their journey, and how they have stayed the same.

Then there are the two-star moments, for example, the hints that this isn't really the last book at all but the Erin Hunters ha
Jasmine
Ash
Well the reason I gave this book 4 stars instead of 5 is simply because I REALLY REAALY Liked it but it wasnt AMAAAZZZZZZZIIIING (the end was amazing though)

Read no further if you didn't finish the first 3 books.

After the bears reached The Last Great Wilderness I wasn't sure if the author planned about what will happen next (which is the next THREE books)because the 4th book was a total crap in my opinion, or it wasn't good enough. Well after two books the three bears were following Ujurak to
Ashley
Bellaforbiddenedward (Stephanie Nan)
Erin Hunter uses a great way to teach young teens and children about global warming and the effects of climate change by writing about it in the POV of animals. This story mainly focuses on deep sea drilling and how animals are affected by it. Until I read this book, I hadn't really thought about how human overpopulation has affected animals. Seals are getting sick because of the oil they are breathing in and the fish they are eating. As it goes up the food chain, the amount of pollutants increa ...more
Raevyn ~I Stand For Jesus~
Zack  Rostvet
Loved it.

I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! But there was a few disappointments. Like how Ujurak died, Kallik left Kissimi, and I CAN NOT imagine a white bear with a reddish tinge. (Out of all the bears, Toklo is my favorite.)
Kzwolf
Well, it was an OK book. I like Erin hunter and the way she makes you feel like you are walking right next to the bears. This book helped me realize what i want to do when i grow up because it talks a lot about the oil and how it affects animal and now i know that i want to put a stop to that.

Comment Kissmi if you cried when she had to give him up. I sure did!
Hannah
Aug 18, 2015 Hannah marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Ehh ok
Shelby
Why did Ujurak have to die!!!!!Aother wise , this was a sad and great. Can't what to read Return To The Wild !!!!!!!
~Megan~
This one was quite a bit better than I expected. The past few books in this series haven't been that great--not much happened to make the plot progress. Spirits in the Stars, though quite unrealistic in parts, was overall well-done (of course, the Warriors books aren't terribly realistic, but they're my favorites, so I probably shouldn't complain). I thought the emotions of the characters were shown better in this book than in some of the others, as well.
Kayla
This was a fairly good book, however the beginning was slow.... After the book finally picked up it started to hold my interest.

The ending to me was a sad ending. One of the main characters dies and Kallik is forced to make a difficult decision. I am wondering if this will be the end of the bears adventures. Or will the Erins Continue to write?
Megan
Anika
It was a really good series, like i say about every book.:) It was interesting the whole way through, it was also a good story with bears in it. I liked how each chapter was about how each bear was feeling. like i said before REALLY good book. I did give a four star, only cause the other books in the series where better.
Sue Mitchison
Wow, the 6th and final book in the series. I've read all of them to Nina now.... I feel we've come a long way with those bears!
Stephanie Allen
This was a great end to the first "Seekers" series. I'm not completely satisfied at the ending but I really enjoyed reading this book, overall. I'm sad about Ujurak but I saw it coming and it makes perfect sense. Can't wait to read more about the bears and where their journey will take them now.
Dancingchickens
A great way to end the first series
Stephanie
I would really only give this book 2.5 stars if that were possible. It was only slightly better then the first one. I didn't like that the author killed off one of the more interesting characters, but I did like Kalliks relationship with the little bear cub Kissime.
Lindeylove
Spirits in the Stars is all about how one big grizzly bears mother told him - right before she died, that she would always be with him in the stars. The grizzly has many strange dreams about how lonely he felt, and how on day he would be reunited with him mother.
Lusa or Kallik? 10 18 Dec 02, 2013 09:39AM
  • Watch Wolf (Wolves of the Beyond, #3)
  • Guide Book To The Great Tree (Guardians Of Ga'hoole)
  • Sword Quest (Swordbird, #0)
  • How to Buy a Love of Reading
  • Varjak Paw
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Phillips, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Survivors.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natural world. As
More about Erin Hunter...

Seekers (6 books)
  • The Quest Begins (Seekers, #1)
  • Great Bear Lake (Seekers, #2)
  • Smoke Mountain (Seekers, #3)
  • The Last Wilderness (Seekers, #4)
  • Fire in the Sky (Seekers, #5)
Into the Wild (Warriors, #1) Fire and Ice (Warriors, #2) Forest of Secrets (Warriors, #3) The Darkest Hour (Warriors, #6) Rising Storm (Warriors, #4)

“We can't save everyone...not all the time.” 9 likes