Start by marking “Entre El Amor Y El Engaño” as Want to Read:
Entre El Amor Y El Engaño

Entre El Amor Y El Engaño (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #5)

Habia encontrado a la mujer perfecta...pero su relacion estaba construida sobre una mentira

Cuando su vida estaba en peligro, Alicia Montoya recurrio al unico hombre en quien creia que podia confiar. Su nuevo novio, un texano alto y moreno, le ofrecio refugio en su lujoso atico. Y ella acepto ansiosa su hospitalidad y su proteccion.

Pero pronto descubrio la verdadera identid

Published February 15th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Entre El Amor Y El Engaño, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Entre El Amor Y El Engaño

Kelley
Jan 21, 2010 Kelley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Courtesy of CK2S Kwips and Kritiques

Alicia Montoya’s brother is her only family after their parents’ death. As a Mexican with traditional family values, Alex takes his responsibility for protecting Alicia very seriously. He is set against her moving out on her own and is always scaring off potential suitors for Alicia. It’s no wonder she’s kept her current flame, Rick Jones, secret from Alex. When someone sets their barn on fire, Alicia turns to the one man besides her brother she trusts to keep
Kaycee ❤️
"Good things come to those who wait." - Justin Dupree

This book was hot,sexy and romantic; an enjoyable read. The story was wonderful. Do men lie Justin really exist? Imagine a man telling you "I'm a long way from perfect but with you by my side I'll be the best I can be." And I also loved Alicia's older brother Alex. I loved how protective he was and the way he love his sister. Alicia was so damn lucky having two wonderful men in her life.
Mem
D1997 Nov09 TCC: Maverick Co. Millionaires #5 Brothers Lance and Mitch Brody are searching to discover who burnt their oil business. They blame Alex Montoya, their friend Justin Depree, takes in Alicia Montoya, as "Rick Jones", after their barn is destroyed in an arson fire. When she fiends out the the man she's come to love has hidden his identity from her she leaves.
Krystal
Mar 17, 2015 Krystal rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: meh
When in trashy camp, read trashy book. Decent juicy details but went downhill after the first half, I didn't read this for the plot! Ugh.
Tanya Mayes
Jan 08, 2016 Tanya Mayes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. More Review to come.
karen
Sep 21, 2016 karen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Again too much about the couples and not enough of the Cattleman Club service
Jenna
Jenna rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2015
S
S rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2014
Maggie
Maggie rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2016
Keri Sillik
Keri Sillik rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2015
Nelly
Nelly rated it it was ok
Feb 22, 2016
Asleema
Asleema rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2014
Brittany Mcglothlin
Brittany Mcglothlin rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2015
Stacy Siolka
Stacy Siolka rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2012
colleen
colleen rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2011
Anabela
Anabela rated it really liked it
Mar 03, 2012
Karen
Karen rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2011
Kimngan Tran
Kimngan Tran rated it did not like it
Apr 01, 2016
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2011
Shawn
Shawn rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2016
NINORE
NINORE rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2013
Carolyn
Carolyn rated it liked it
May 19, 2016
Kay Unger
Kay Unger rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2015
Mae
Mae rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2012
Michelle Padilla
Michelle Padilla rated it really liked it
Aug 13, 2016
Robin *loves sexy books*
Robin *loves sexy books* rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2010
Debbie
Debbie rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2010
Corandra
Corandra rated it liked it
Feb 12, 2014
Kelly Murphy
Kelly Murphy rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Lone Star Seduction (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires, #6)
  • An After-Hours Affair (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #3)
  • Taming the Texas Tycoon (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #1)
  • In Bed with the Opposition (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #6)
  • Falling for His Proper Mistress (Dynasties: The Jarrods #2)
  • Claiming Her Billion-Dollar Birthright (Dynasties: The Jarrods #1)
  • Breathless for the Bachelor (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Stolen Baby, #4)
  • The Nanny Proposition (Hawke Brothers, #1; Billionaires and Babies, #48)
  • The Oilman's Baby Bargain (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #4)
  • The Playboy's Proposition
  • One Night with the Wealthy Rancher (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #2)
  • Taming Her Billionaire Boss (Dynasties: The Jarrods #4)
  • Wedding His Takeover Target (Dynasties: The Jarrods #5)
  • Million-Dollar Marriage Merger (Napa Valley Vows, #1)
  • The Tycoon Takes a Wife (The Landis Brothers, #4)
  • To Tame a Cowboy (Texas Cattleman’s Club: The Missing Mogul #5)
Jennifer Lewis is the USA Today bestselling author of more than thirty books, which have been translated into more than twenty languages.

"I’ve been making up stories since the day I was born. I always loved to draw as well as write and as a child I drew graphic novellas featuring penniless but plucky Cinderella heroines. My love of daydreaming earned me the nickname “Dozy Duck” in Kindergarten, an
More about Jennifer Lewis...

Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires (6 books)
  • Texan's Wedding-Night Wager (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #3)