Start by marking “Entre El Amor Y El Engaño” as Want to Read:
Entre El Amor Y El Engaño

Entre El Amor Y El Engaño (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #5)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  75 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Habia encontrado a la mujer perfecta...pero su relacion estaba construida sobre una mentira

Cuando su vida estaba en peligro, Alicia Montoya recurrio al unico hombre en quien creia que podia confiar. Su nuevo novio, un texano alto y moreno, le ofrecio refugio en su lujoso atico. Y ella acepto ansiosa su hospitalidad y su proteccion.

Pero pronto descubrio la verdadera identid

Published February 15th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Entre El Amor Y El Engaño, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Entre El Amor Y El Engaño

Kelley
Courtesy of CK2S Kwips and Kritiques

Alicia Montoya’s brother is her only family after their parents’ death. As a Mexican with traditional family values, Alex takes his responsibility for protecting Alicia very seriously. He is set against her moving out on her own and is always scaring off potential suitors for Alicia. It’s no wonder she’s kept her current flame, Rick Jones, secret from Alex. When someone sets their barn on fire, Alicia turns to the one man besides her brother she trusts to keep
Kaycee Sapinoso
"Good things come to those who wait." - Justin Dupree

This book was hot,sexy and romantic; an enjoyable read. The story was wonderful. Do men lie Justin really exist? Imagine a man telling you "I'm a long way from perfect but with you by my side I'll be the best I can be." And I also loved Alicia's older brother Alex. I loved how protective he was and the way he love his sister. Alicia was so damn lucky having two wonderful men in her life.
Krystal
When in trashy camp, read trashy book. Decent juicy details but went downhill after the first half, I didn't read this for the plot! Ugh.
Telle Bear
Telle Bear marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Basia
Basia added it
May 08, 2015
Mary Grace
Mary Grace marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Petula Jacobs
Petula Jacobs marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Jackelou Boloresia
Jackelou Boloresia marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Chelsea Langston
Chelsea Langston marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Tasha Livingstone
Tasha Livingstone marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Chevier
Chevier marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Smahafatima
Smahafatima marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Cintiam159
Cintiam159 marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
kathleen a klatt
kathleen a klatt marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Jenn Allen
Jenn Allen marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 23, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I’ve been making up stories since the day I was born. I always loved to draw as well as write and as a child I drew graphic novellas featuring penniless but plucky Cinderella heroines. My love of daydreaming earned me the nickname “Dozy Duck” in Kindergarten, and I still consider staring into space to be a constructive activity.

I was born in Manhattan but my family moved to London when I was six m
More about Jennifer Lewis...

Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires (6 books)
  • Taming the Texas Tycoon (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #1)
  • One Night with the Wealthy Rancher (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #2)
  • Texan's Wedding-Night Wager (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #3)
  • The Oilman's Baby Bargain (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #4)
  • Lone Star Seduction (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #6)
Bachelor's Bought Bride (Kings of the Boardroom #5) Claiming His Royal Heir Veronica: Stranded with the Sheikh (Desert Kings, #0.5) Behind Boardroom Doors (Dynasties: The Kincaids #3) Affairs of State (Daughters of Power: The Capital #6)