Start by marking “Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses” as Want to Read:
Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses

Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  83 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Drug guide for nurses and nursing students. This version contains a CD-ROM. "Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses" features easy-to-read, well-organized monographs that most clearly emphasize what students and nurses need to know. This updated edition has expanded coverage on Peds, Geri and OB, and even more new monographs, including the latest FDA approvals. Plus, free updates f ...more
Turtleback, 10th edition, 1406 pages
Published June 9th 2006 by F. A. Davis Company (first published 1988)

To ask other readers questions about Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses

Crystal Reese
Necessary.
Great reference for protecting yourself/your family against drug interactions.
All I could ask for are photos of pills for identification purposes for those painful/sick days when you just want to be certain the pharmacist didn't give you the wrong thing.
Medical professionals are human too.
Michelle
We used this as one of our textbooks for drug references when I went through school to be a Medical Assistant. Very through and helpful. There are newer editions of this one available now and I highly recommend it for school and for personal use.
Jolene
This has always been my favorite nursing drug guide. It has info that several other drug books don't. I recommend this drug guide to all the students I precept. I keep this book in my locker @ work.
Sherri
Also another nursing must have. Describes every and any medication in detail - what it's for, side effects, dosages etc. Helpful for work but I use it at home too!
Efrain Guzman-Rosario
May 02, 2007 Efrain Guzman-Rosario rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Nursing Students and Nurses
An out of date Drug book is just as wrong as handing the wrong medication, with the wrong route, to the wrong patient, at the wrong time with the wrong documentation.
Evie Kenepp
Oct 17, 2008 Evie Kenepp is currently reading it
the writing is a little dry at times, but otherwise a fascinating look deep into the world of pharmacology and drug interactions.
Kat(i)e
I rely on this book before I put ANY medication in my body. For me, it is literally a life-saver!
Melissa Beggs
Same opinion as the Mosby drug guide. If you don't HAVE to read this, DON'T
Jill
Dec 27, 2007 Jill added it
Recommends it for: nurses, student nurses
I like this drug guide a lot more than the others that I run into in clinial units.
Joey
all i have to read these days seems to be nursing school related. blah.
Mayur
Jan 17, 2013 Mayur added it
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Alecia Burch
Alecia Burch marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
AJ
AJ added it
Aug 09, 2014
Suzette
Suzette marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Med Notes: Pocket Drug Guide Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses Nurse's Med Deck, with Resource Kit CD-ROM Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses, Resource Kit (Cd-Rom) Davis' Drug Guide for Nurses