Blank-133x176

Sandra Crowley

Caught by a Clown

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Caught by a Clown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caught by a Clown

SirenBookReviews
I love a heroine who is quirky, full of spunk, and a hero that matches her wit for wit. Caught By A Clown features such a couple. Stacie finds herself in the midst of trouble, as she apparently seems to usually do, and also lands in the middle of an investigation. Stacie isn't afraid to go after what she wants to get the inside scoop, and especially now that she's promised her best friend. David tries his hardest to keep her out of trouble, but yet there Stacie goes again.

Though a few things bo...more
Sandra Crowley
Mar 10, 2011 Sandra Crowley rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I still love it after far too many months of writing, polishing, submitting, editing and finally seeing it published.

Merged review:

I wrote it, edited it too many times to count along with my awesome editor, Julie Keenan, and still love reading it. I'm shameless when I say it must be good.
Wicked Tiffy
Caught by a Clown by Sandra Crowley – 4 Stars

This novel has it all – changing locales, fast paced action, and quirky characters. How could you not have quirky characters with a clown in the title? The quirkiness starts with David Graham who is an uptight, by the book FBI agent with a stick up his butt. It continues with Stacie Monroe who is a fly by the seat of your pants investigative journalist. Can you just see the sparks starting to fly?

The novel opens with Stacie searching for her friend’...more
Caught By A Clown