Start by marking “Marco's Pride” as Want to Read:
Marco's Pride

Marco's Pride (ltalian Husbands)

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  17 reviews
When making love, Marco D'Angelo was sensual and passionate. But when it came to "declaring" his love, he was unable to open his heart. When their whirlwind marriage fell apart, Payton left him, taking their two young daughters with her.

Two years later, Payton has returned to Italy--the time has come for the girls to get to know their father. At first Payton is determined
Published September 20th 2010 by Harlequin Presents (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Marco's Pride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marco's Pride

Tina
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Jenny
Not a good read. The writing was bad, I felt no connection to the characters at all. Maybe because they were so one dimensional. Hero was an ass who didn't deserve the lovely innocent heroine or their sweet kids. He should have stayed with his bitchy princess. They deserved each other.
Tia
The hero was a creep, granted not the biggest one in harlequin history but he has to be at least in the top twenty. The hero and heroine had an affair and the heroine got pregnant. He married her. Things hit the fan and she leaves with the twin girls. She remains loyal while he whores around with another whore. It's the same story written about a thousand times. The heroine might have cancer, so he marries her again, then he finds out the heroine doesn't have cancer and he leaves her again. Then ...more
Esra
İlk çevirim diye biraz torpil geçebilirim kendisine dicem ama kitabı da sevdim şimdi ben de yalan yok :D
HÜLYA
Küçük Mucizeler- Jane porter
Bu ayki Harlequin Classicsdeki romanlar içinde Jane Porte'in Küçük Mucizelerindeki erkek karaktere çok sinir oldum..Adam tam anlamı ile bir baş belasıydı.
Bu hikayede iki modacının aşkı ve aralarındaki kara çalı ise bir prenses idi..Prenses de olsa kara çalı kara çalıdır...
Marco D'Angelo ve Payton iki yıl önce fırtınalı evliliklerini bitirmişlerdi..Payton bu ayrılıktan çok acı çekmişti..Boşandıktan sonra kocası ile hiç görüşmemişti ki bu evliliklerinden olan ikiz kız ç
Marlene Engel
Peyton is raising her twin daughters in California alone. When she's diagnosed with cancer, like her mom and aunt were previously, she decides to take the girls to Italy to be with their father. Although the girls consider their father (Marco) to be a stranger, Payton knows that he is the only person that can care for them if something were to happen to her.

This book was full of love, love lost and love rekindled. The story was written wonderfully and kept you captivated from the beginning. I f
Diamond
دموع على خذ الزمن
جين بورتر
كان مارك دانجيلو عالمها كله نجومها وسماءها جعل عالمها الضيق يتسع ... جعلها تشعر ... ونحب !
وإذا به يعود ويرمي كل هذا في وجهها ... فقد جعل عالمها ينهار محطما قلبها وأحلامها من دون أن يشعر بشيء .
... ورحلت بايتون بعد فشل زواجهما العاصف مع ابنتيها الصغيرتين ...
لم تظن قط أنه ستعود ولو بعد مليون عام ومع ذلك عادت بعد عامين إلى إيطاليا ... فقد حان الوقت لتعرف الطفلتان أباهما .
لم تكن بايتون تنوي البقاء فقد صممت على معاملة هذا الرجل المسيطر بفتور لكن كيف تتجاهل مشاعرها ؟ كيف تتص
Missy
What sweet emotionally charged read....lots of buried passion and a charming tale.
Janine
After a failed marriage, Peyton moves back home to raise her twin daughters on her own. An illness brings her back to Italy to her ex-husband, Marco, in hopes he will take care of his daughters while she goes through cancer treatments. But, just being back with him again brings back all kinds of feelings she tried to put behind her. Marco is engaged to be married to someone else now. This book goes through a lot of emotions from Peyton and Marco as they try to figure out what they will do next. ...more
Tizah
I really loved this !!!!!
Cathy
At first, judging by the "Hero" Marco's actions, I thought this book was written in the late eighties, which requires some forgiveness and suspension of blood pressure to get through. But then ole Marco pulls out his cell phone and I'm like, "ummm... huh?"

All I can say is that up until the end, I intended to give this about 3 stars. Then the asshat pulled a stunner and we descended into book-throwing-across-the-room stage.

If I could go negative, I'd be there.
Kimberly
I couldn't out this book down. I thought I would just read a chapter or two before bed, boy was I wrong. I had to know what happened to Marco, Payton and their children. I loved that Payton was so strong in spite of all that she was feeling and going through. Porter did an excellent job of making feel all the emotions the characters were feeling. I found myself even tearing up at certain points. I loved this book!
Debbie
I'm always looking for a good reunion romance. And I wasn't disappointed with Marco and Payton's story. At the beginning, I was wondering what kept them apart and then I was wondering what was going to bring them back together. I think I'll be reading this one more than once.
Lynn Raye Harris
Damn you, Jane Porter! You kept me up waaaaay past my bedtime. I could not put this story down! Fabulous book, fabulous characters. Heartbreaking and uplifting all at once. I really, really loved this book.
Xandri
"She might not be perfect but he liked her" Yuck, sad book,dreary hero.
Saly
Aug 08, 2011 Saly marked it as to-avoid  ·  review of another edition
I thought I had read this but I guess not, I am glad.
Leandra
Leandra marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 23, 2014
Eralda Marta
Eralda Marta marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Priti
Priti added it
Sep 11, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
shms
shms marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Angie
Angie added it
Aug 15, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Good Reader
Good Reader marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Born in Visalia, California, I'm a small town girl at heart. I love central California's golden foothills, oak trees, and the miles of farmland. In my mind, there's nothing sweeter in the world than the heady fragrance of orange blossoms on a sultry summer night.

As a little girl I spent hours on my bed, staring out the window, dreaming of far off places, fearless knights, and happy-ever-after endi
More about Jane Porter...
Mrs. Perfect Odd Mom Out Flirting with Forty She's Gone Country The Good Woman