Start by marking “Promises We Make” as Want to Read:
Promises We Make

Promises We Make (Platinum Brides)

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  7 reviews

Fast-track creative director Niveah Evans is too busy climbing the corporate ladder to think about love. But beneath that hard-driving facade is a woman yearning to make magic with one special man. And when she spies a gorgeous hunk at a bar, she does something totally out of character...and ends up in Damien Hunter's hotel room, sharing the most unforgettable night of her
Published February 1st 2011 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about Promises We Make, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Promises We Make

Venisha
This book was by far the best love story. Damien and Niveah had so much passion his love for her was inspiring.
D.lee
Promise We Make, for me, was deeper than I would have thought from the cover. Damien is truly a hero. He is an alpha man with a sensitive side, who also knows what's important in life. The perfect guy with his own insecurities. I truly loved this character. Niveah,initially, not so much. She appears to be a selfish, rigid workaholic who clearly needs help with her priorities.

Damien and Niveah meet and have what they thought was a one night stand. Neither were prepared to find out they were compe
Beverly
I enjoyed this story from the cover to the last page.
Once again Pamela Yaye has written an entertaining story.
Although the novel entertains a common plot (love in the workplace), it is certainly not predictable how it is handled.
I loved how Damien (the hero) was agressive and dominant, yet was not afraid to show his sensitive side and throughout the book the little things that he did for Niveah showed that he understood what made her happy.
Poor Niveah was on an emotional roller coaster everytime
Kim
This book has it all. Niveah & Damien had such incredible chemistry from the beginning that it really made it impossible to put this one down. The Sex scenes were also incredibly steamy. This is what you call a romance novel done right. Kudos!
Sasha G.
This book was JUICY & EXCITING
from the beginning right up to
the end. The chemistry between
Niveah and Damien was Amazing.
I honestly think this is one
of the best books I've read
in a while.
Shone
Jun 01, 2011 Shone rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: yes
Recommended to Shone by: no one
Never say Never which is what Niveah "Norma Jeaan" and Damein Hunter had both said. That is until that fatefull New Years Eve.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Platinum Brides
MaNika Green
MaNika Green marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Rhea Alexis Banks
Rhea Alexis Banks marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Elizabeth Roberts
Elizabeth Roberts marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Sheelorry Del
Sheelorry Del marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2014
Marcie
Marcie marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
My love for reading developed at an early age. My parents, Daniel and Gwendolyn Odidison, were both avid readers and encouraged me to read as much as possible. Trips to the public library were the highlight of my week and by the time I was in junior high I was reading everything from biographies to suspense to True Confession magazines!

I got my big “break” when I was only fourteen-years-old. I rea
More about Pamela Yaye...
Passion Overtime Seduced by the Playboy Evidence of Desire Her Kind Of Man Passion by the Book