Million-Dollar Amnesia Scandal

Million-Dollar Amnesia Scandal (Bramson Brothers #2)

3.31 of 5 stars 3.31  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  7 reviews

An accident left April Fairchild with no memory, ownership of a multimillion-dollar hotel and the nagging sense something wasn't quite right in her life. It also brought her intensely sexy businessman Seth Kentrell, whose late brother had left her the property. Seth believed her a gold digger--and how could April deny it, when she couldn't even remember her name? Now Seth...more
Published February 1st 2011 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Million-Dollar Amnesia Scandal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Million-Dollar Amnesia Scandal

Jess the Romanceaholic
Reviewed for The Romanceaholic

Sometimes a girl just needs to read a good old fashioned, melodrama filled Harlequin Romance! This book was exactly what I was in the mood for. There was amnesia, family drama, distrust, angst, and of course, hot romance.

What worked for me:

* I do love a good amnesia story. Sure, they’re implausible, especially if you know much about the medical field, but who cares? Most people I know who read fiction do so because it’s just that: fiction. I like to suspend my disbe...more
Nas Dean
MILLION-DOLLAR AMNESIA SCANDAL is a Mills & Boon Desire presentation by Australian Author Rachel Bailey.

We were briefly introduced to Seth Kentrell, previously in Rachel Bailey’s At the Billionaire’s Beck and Call, where he and his step-brother, the hero Ryder Bramson were clashing over the chairmanship of the company their late father split between them.

The Book Blurb reads:

Truth, Lies and Seduction...

An accident left April Fairchild with no memory, ownership of a multi-million dollar hotel...more
Stephany
Another Harlequin novel that wasn't as bad as I expected. The characters were well-formed with lots of internal struggles. The plot was believable. Well, as believable as an amnesia plotline can be! ;)
Jacqueline
A nice little amnesia story. There wasn't any angst and not a whole lot of character development. Not great writing, not poor writing. Went along nicely but nothing to really rave about.
Circa
I liked the characters and the steamy moments but the context of their relationship and the plot didn't do much for me. It was a short and sweet read but not exactly riveting or anything.
Ira
Я хотела почитать что-то лёгкое после GK. Но не настолько же!! Кошмар, в общем, смешной, но кошмар.xDD
Tami Putvin
Tami Putvin marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Susan Child
Susan Child marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Patricia Andrew
Patricia Andrew marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Pinky
Pinky marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Corandra
Corandra marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Lynne
Lynne added it
Jan 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
What Happens in Charleston... (Dynasties: The Kincaids #2) The Summer of Jake Claiming His Bought Bride (Silhouette Desire, #1992) No Stranger to Scandal (Daughters of Power: The Capital #4) At the Billionaire's Beck and Call? (Bramson Brothers #1)