Start by marking “Million-Dollar Amnesia Scandal” as Want to Read:
Million-Dollar Amnesia Scandal

Million-Dollar Amnesia Scandal (Bramson Brothers #2)

3.37 of 5 stars 3.37  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  8 reviews

An accident left April Fairchild with no memory, ownership of a multimillion-dollar hotel and the nagging sense something wasn't quite right in her life. It also brought her intensely sexy businessman Seth Kentrell, whose late brother had left her the property. Seth believed her a gold digger--and how could April deny it, when she couldn't even remember her name? Now Seth
Published February 1st 2011 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Million-Dollar Amnesia Scandal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Million-Dollar Amnesia Scandal

Paula Legate
I really enjoyed this book. April wakes up in the hospital, with no memory. She doesn't even remember the person that she is suppose to call mom. How can anyone forget their own mom? The accident that caused her memory loss also took Seth's brother. His brother died with no will. Moments before the accident happened, he signed over one of his hotels to April. Seth wants it back. I thought he would be a jerk. But he wasn't. He helped April through her recovery, and the chemistry between the two b ...more
Jess the Romanceaholic
Reviewed for The Romanceaholic

Sometimes a girl just needs to read a good old fashioned, melodrama filled Harlequin Romance! This book was exactly what I was in the mood for. There was amnesia, family drama, distrust, angst, and of course, hot romance.

What worked for me:

* I do love a good amnesia story. Sure, they’re implausible, especially if you know much about the medical field, but who cares? Most people I know who read fiction do so because it’s just that: fiction. I like to suspend my disbe
Nas Dean
MILLION-DOLLAR AMNESIA SCANDAL is a Mills & Boon Desire presentation by Australian Author Rachel Bailey.

We were briefly introduced to Seth Kentrell, previously in Rachel Bailey’s At the Billionaire’s Beck and Call, where he and his step-brother, the hero Ryder Bramson were clashing over the chairmanship of the company their late father split between them.

The Book Blurb reads:

Truth, Lies and Seduction...

An accident left April Fairchild with no memory, ownership of a multi-million dollar hotel
Stephany
Another Harlequin novel that wasn't as bad as I expected. The characters were well-formed with lots of internal struggles. The plot was believable. Well, as believable as an amnesia plotline can be! ;)
Jacqueline
A nice little amnesia story. There wasn't any angst and not a whole lot of character development. Not great writing, not poor writing. Went along nicely but nothing to really rave about.
Circa
I liked the characters and the steamy moments but the context of their relationship and the plot didn't do much for me. It was a short and sweet read but not exactly riveting or anything.
Ira
Я хотела почитать что-то лёгкое после GK. Но не настолько же!! Кошмар, в общем, смешной, но кошмар.xDD
Victoria Jonsson
Victoria Jonsson marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth is currently reading it
Mar 16, 2015
Ena Grobler
Ena Grobler marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Mtld
Mtld added it
Feb 02, 2015
Asteropê
Asteropê marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Corinna
Corinna marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Racheal Robinson
Racheal Robinson marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 22, 2014
Tami Putvin
Tami Putvin marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Susan Child
Susan Child marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Patricia Andrew
Patricia Andrew marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Bramson Brothers (3 books)
  • At the Billionaire's Beck and Call? (Bramson Brothers #1)
  • Return of the Secret Heir (Bramson Brothers #3)
The Summer of Jake (Entangled Embrace) What Happens in Charleston... (Dynasties: The Kincaids #2) The Nanny Proposition Claiming His Bought Bride (Silhouette Desire, #1992) No Stranger to Scandal (Daughters of Power: The Capital #4)