Start by marking “A Family for Faith” as Want to Read:
A Family for Faith

A Family for Faith

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  85 ratings  ·  13 reviews
When Faith Hagin sees widower cop Gabe Reynolds every day in her coffee shop, she can't help but feel for the struggling single dad. She's raised a teenager of her own--and sadly, knows what "not" to do. But thanks to his matchmaking preteen daughter, Chelsea, the whole town's praying for Gabe to find a wife! Even though Faith thinks she's content being just friends, spend ...more
Published March 22nd 2011 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Family for Faith, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Family for Faith

Ausjenny
Another great book by Missy. This is a fun story inspired by a father/daughter encounter on a plane. Gabe is the father of a pre teen and struggling. Faith is the neighbour who offers help.
Chelsea the daughter gets together with one of the ladies from church and they start praying for a wife for Gabe. this is where it starts to get really interesting. I love how Chelsea wants the best for her dad. Faith is also struggling with some past issues but is a real help for Chelsea. Both Faith and Gabe
Charlie
A Family for Faith by Missy Tippens was an excellent read. I usually find many Christian books lacking in substance and more ‘preachy’ but this book had a great storyline, where you really got to know the characters. I really enjoyed the teenager Chelsea, and felt for her as well as her father Gabe. Faith herself has some problems with her son. The two families tie in nicely, it was beautifully written, and I know that I will pick up another book by Missy Tippens when I see it!

Recieved through G
Paula
I absolutely loved this book! At times it was lighthearted and funny, at others it was heartfelt and touching. Missy Tippens created such loveable characters with Faith, Gabe, and Gabe's 12-year-old matchmaking daughter, Chelsea. This was a beautifully written story that I thoroughly enjoyed!
Christy
A Family for Faith is Missy’s fourth book for the Love Inspired line and it might be my favorite of Missy’s books. I found the whole premise fascinating and not done in Christian fiction before (that I can remember). When I read the authors note at the end of the book and found out how the idea came about I enjoyed the premise ever more! The characters were real and very relatable and as I read the book Faith really grew special to me because I saw a lot of some of my actions in her. I also foun ...more
Margaret
Apr 03, 2011 Margaret rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Margaret by: Missy Tippens
One thing is that I love Missy as person and wish I had met her earlier in Georgia before I had to move. Another is that I already knew that I enjoyed her writing as I had read and loved A Forever Christmas two years ago so I expected to enjoy A Family for Faith. What I did not expect was just how much I enjoyed this book. I could not put it down and loved it beginning to end. This book is just as good as any Debbie Macomber story that I have experienced through novel or film. I cannot wait for ...more
Jane
What a story! The struggles of Faith and Gabe dealing with their fears while God draws them together is so real. None of us are perfect so we all have fears when it comes to love.
Second marriages for both Faith and Gabe for different reasons. With my oldest just remarrying and God's blessing on her wedding there was so much joy. I could feel it for Faith and Gabe in the story as well as for my daughter.
Chelsea lost her Mom. Ben was hurting and made some wrong choices. All the healing that had to
Kayla
One of my favorite Harlequin Love Inspired books! This book was so hard to put down! Lighthearted with the perfect ending.
Klikovy Manacotee
It was AMAZING! I love it! I would read it again and again! I would recommend it to everyone who likes romance!!
Lindi Peterson
Missy Tippens does it again. Makes me fall in love with her characters and story. Great book!
Sandra Orchard
Awesome romantic tension. Kept me up into the wee hours. Now I'm sorry it's finished!
Faye
Sweet story, but I found it a bit hard to relate to.
Jennie
PWRL
Jun 15, 2012 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-new
O
Karen Gregory
Karen Gregory marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Tina Stone
Tina Stone marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Jenny Bailey
Jenny Bailey marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Katrina Oram
Katrina Oram marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Jessie Cumpson
Jessie Cumpson marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Stefanie
Stefanie marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Linda Hockman
Linda Hockman marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Penny Hamilton
Penny Hamilton marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Jan 25, 2015 09:42AM
  • The Nanny's Homecoming (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #1)
  • The Prodigal's Christmas Reunion (Rocky Mountain Heirs #6)
  • The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #3)
  • Daddy in the Making (New Friends Street, #2)
  • Apprentice Father
  • Baby Makes a Match (Steeple Hill Love Inspired))
  • Ready-Made Family (Wings of Refuge, #3)
  • Wyoming Lawman (The Women of Swan's Nest, #2)
  • The Cowboy's Lady (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #4)
  • Thanksgiving Groom (Alaskan Bride Rush #5)
  • Small-Town Moms: A Dry Creek Family/A Mother for Mule Hollow (Mule Hollow, #17) (Dry Creek, #18)
  • His Holiday Family
  • The Rancher's Reunion
  • Plain Admirer (Brides of Amish Country, #8)
I live in Georgia with my wonderful, supportive, pastor husband (my very own real life hero even though he's not too handy around the house). We have three perfect children. Well, maybe not perfect, but they're loving and fun and are God's greatest blessings. To add chaos to the household, we have two dogs and a cat.

I was a stay-at-home mom for 16 years, writing for about 10 of those years. I own
More about Missy Tippens...
His Forever Love A House Full of Hope Her Unlikely Family Georgia Sweethearts A Forever Christmas