Start by marking “I Love Horses! Activity Book: Giddy-up Great Stickers, Trivia, Step-by-Step Drawing Projects, and More for the Horse Lover in You!” as Want to Read:

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
This fun-packed I Love Horses! Activity Book equips kids with all the instruction and accessories they need for hours of creative, horse-filled fun! Kids can learn to draw their favorite steeds, show off their knowledge of horses with trivia cards, and saddle up to an assortment of horsey items, like door hangers, bookmarks, and stickers. With writing prompts, word searche ...more
Published April 1st 2011 by Walter Foster Jr (first published September 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about I Love Horses! Activity Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Love Horses! Activity Book

Liviu
Liviu marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Angela
Angela added it
Sep 18, 2013
Angela
Angela added it
Sep 18, 2013
Samia
Samia marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2013
Jacquie
Jacquie marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
Sharyn
Sharyn marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2013
Joscelin
Joscelin marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2011
All about Drawing Horses and Pets Learn to Draw Horses & Ponies: Step-by-Step Instructions for 25 Different Breeds Learn to Draw Sea Creatures: Step-by-Step Instructions for 25 Ocean Animals Draw and Color: Horses and Ponies Drawing Horses Kit: Roll Out 100 Feet of Fun with Step-By-Step Instructions For 22 Different Breeds!