Start by marking “Angel Fever (Angel, #3)” as Want to Read:
Angel Fever (Angel, #3)

Angel Fever (Angel #3)

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  3,134 ratings  ·  339 reviews
As half-angel Willow strives to save the world from her parasitic otherworldly kin, romance and tension heat up to a climactic finale.

In the devastated remains of the world, millions of people live in "refugee" camps provided by the angels who have all but enslaved humanity. As this angelic stranglehold tightens, Willow and Alex are recruiting and training new Angel Killer
Published November 26th 2013 by Candlewick (first published August 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Angel Fever, please sign up.

Brea Johnson Yes. Yes it is. In my opinion, anyway. :P
I wasn't the biggest fan of Angel Fire, but Angel Fever is an epic finale. Finish it!
Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareRequiem by Lauren OliverLover at Last by J.R. WardThe Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Can't Wait Books of 2013
131st out of 2,463 books — 12,469 voters
Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareRequiem by Lauren OliverThe Indigo Spell by Richelle MeadUnravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
YA Novels of 2013
112th out of 1,520 books — 10,592 voters

More lists with this book...

Lauren
May 08, 2013 Lauren marked it as to-read
EDIT #256, 14th June 2026: Oh hey guys, I'm still here. I guess they changed the release date again to December 2027. HAHAHA remember that time they told us it was being released in AUGUST 2012?

EDIT #4, 8th May 2013: I lied. It's November.

EDIT #3, 3rd April 2013: JOKES I just noticed that November 12th is the hardback publication date, and it's actually being released in a few weeks.

EDIT #2, 3rd April 2013: I'm taking some deep breaths at the moment. November 2013. November 2013. November 2013.
Abby :}
I bought this on my kindle in 2013.
Have I read it all yet? No.
Will I read it all? Maybe. Probably not.
I loved this series when it started, but I'm over the hype now. I skipped to the end, I know what happens, and I'm happy that who I shipped was who Willow chose. Though, that was kind of predictable.
I'm going to give this book 3 stars. It's only fair. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it; what little I did read. It was too predictable, and truthfully, the first few chapters bored me. It's al
Sairah
Jst finished reading it and it is freaking AWESOME!!!!! I completely recommend it, a beautiful read i promise you <3 Enjoy!

OMG OMG OMG!! JUST REALISED THE BOOK IN PAPERBACK IS OUT! WHOOOPWHOOP! CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON IT!! I WAS RIGHT, THE PURPLE ASPECT OF THE COVER IS GROWING ON ME! :)

description

Also, why is the cover purple???? i know that's a tiny detail in comparison to what everyone else is saying and I'm proabably just nit-picking but seriously...why?? OK so it's the last in the series and
Monica&spikey
Arg! Okay, I just read Angel Burn and Angel Fire and loved them, but if the wolrd ends before the next comes out, I'll cry. and i don't usually say that about books. I usually say if the world ends before (insert whatever I'm talking about) I'll be Mad.
But no, with this book, I'll cry. And I don't cry often.

Edit March 21st
Wait a minute... wait one freaking minute! I thought that is had APRIL 23rd.
Now it's NOVEMBER?
No, no, no. NOT COOL.

ACTUAL REVIEW:
This book was just... the best ending to the t
Donna {Book Passion for Life}
"God, Willow. I seriously don't know what I ever did to deserve you." I stretched up onto my tiptoes to kiss his lips. "Whatever is it, I'm glad you did it."

My journey with this series started way back in 2010 and since then, I've been utterly and completely hooked. Now with the arrival of the third and final instalment, I'm left astonished by how truly amazing this series is.

After the mind-blowing events in Angel Fire, Willow, Alex, Seb and the gang are trying to pick up the pieces and work ou
Nicole~
Even though the first 2 books were good I swear this book better not all be about romance and running away again I mean really??!

And one more thing: I swear if they use the same girl (and dude) from the first few books to put on the cover yet again- that will most likely ruin the book for me.

Just saying. --'
Isabel Gutierrez
Dec 08, 2012 Isabel Gutierrez marked it as to-read
This series is just phenomenal , you fall in love with every single character , I can't wait until this one comes out
Ferdy
2.5 stars - Spoilers

Meh. Angel Fever had some good moments but for the most part it was average.

-The conflict between the evul angels and the few enlightened human angel killers was so simplistic — it had no layers or shades of grey. It made the final good vs evul showdown really boring. I would have preferred if the angels weren't all cold greedy, evul douches — it was all so cartoony.

-Willow was a huge Mary Sue, but she still managed to be quite likeable. I really wished that she'd fully move
Melissa
Jul 15, 2012 Melissa marked it as to-read
excuse the language but i'm not sorry i finished angel fire last october and now the next ones coming out in 2013! i dont fucking think so it says october 2012, so what the fuck is this, grrr... not happy if the book doesnt come out this year i swear i'm going to kill myself.
Emily Brown
Oct 25, 2011 Emily Brown marked it as to-read
They couldn't have picked a name that made it sound like less of an 60s disco song...

It comes out on the 1st of October 2012

Beth
Angel Fever is the conclusion to this brilliant series by L.A. Weatherly. It has all come down to this, we've waited,we've watched the characters grow and mature and now the finally battle to take possession of the earth is near.

Willow, Alex and the Angel killers must pull out all the string and weave a few new ones to have even a small chance to defeat the powerful angels that have enslaved and are feeding off most of the world's population. Internal turmoil might under mind the Angel Killers,
Kate Gardner
WHY IN THE HOLY HEAVENS IS IT TAKING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...more
Naqib
Okay, I am utterly disappointed. I have waited for so long and it is not "that" worth it. Nothing much happen in the story, aside from boring love triangle.

Willow. Well, willow is boring. I like her in the first two books where it is obvious that she was really fighting for the world survival. There were actions and stuff. But in this story, she pretty much do nothing except for the last few chapters. The end she had saved the world... Yay. Another thing that annoys me is that how much she is t
Turkan
Ermmmm, the front cover?

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

a href=".com/view/26

4/shockgifsoup.com/view/41052e
GIFSoup

Willow looks like she has vision problems or she can't see well , Seb needs a haircut and what's up with Alex's hair?? In a nutshell, the front cover has to change or it has to look more real, 'cause as far as i know Angel has nothing got to do with animation.
Rachel
Nov 05, 2013 Rachel marked it as to-read
I know that this is FINALLY coming out this month and that I should be excited about it. It's great that my friends who got ARCs loved it (sure I will too).

It's just that my memory needs a refresher before diving into book 3! I want the whole experience of finishing the journey with Willow, Alex, and Seb. If I started Angel Fever right now I'd be cheating myself. -I have so many books that are must reads right now that I don't have time to start the whole series from the beginning :(

I understan
Xanna Roth
So the publication date was 1st October 2012, and now it's changed to 12th November 2013?
Are you fucking kidding me? The other two were good, but the last one was released a year ago now, and the fact it's taking her TWO YEARS to write the next one is absolutely RIDICULOUS; her books are not that good.
Judging from the two previous books, her books are not worth two years. LA Weatherly is a mediocre writer. Does she not realise that if she leaves that big a gap, everyone is going to totally lose
Maria
wow i literally read this book in one sitting! a real page-turner! and a great conclusion to the series!
it's really sad that this series isn't well-known bc I really loved it ! a unique angel story with gripping plot and action scenes and of course awesome love story! I recommend it to all the paranormal fantasy lovers out there!
Wow. Just Wow. FREAKING AMAZEBALLS!!!!! ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES AND SUCH AN AMAZING END!!!!! Wow if i could give this 100 stars i would! So sad its over though :(

Oh and just a little side note... doesnt this song just remind you of Seb and Willow?

Georgia
It's all over :(

This was so heartbreaking and stressful but I loved every minute of it.
Alyssa
May 15, 2012 Alyssa marked it as to-read
I hope this turns out as well as the first two! Come on, Weatherly, keep your genius going!
Ami ❀

Oh gosh oh gosh o gosh the second cover is drop dead gorgeous!! And is WAY better than the first one. So stunning I feel like crying tears of joy!
But I'll probably stick to the awful cover edition instead since my first two books of this trilogy are from that edition. Suck.
Either way, I'm anticipating for this book! Very much.
Kelsey van Dillen
Het was even inkomen dit boek. Door zekere gebeurtenissen, vond ik dit boek niet net zo leuk als de voorgaande. Het einde was dan wel weer heel mooi!
Shelley aka Gizmo's Reviews
Expected publication: November 26th 2013 by Candlewick
Jessica Smith
Solid 4.5 stars.

I have to say that my mind is blown. To have risen to this level after the mediocrity of the second in the series is incredible. I don't know what Weatherly did while writing and editing this, but she pulled everything together for a satisfying ending that left few questions unanswered. Some elements could still have been developed or elaborated in previous novels in order make their effects more felt in this. (view spoiler)
Stephanie Ward
4.5 Stars

'Angel Fever' is the gripping conclusion to the young adult fantasy/paranormal Angel Trilogy. It picks up right where the previous book left off and continues to follow leading lady Willow Fields along with Alex and Seb as they try to figure out what to do next in their war against the angels. As more devastation rocks the world, they flee to a remote CIA bunker in the middle of the desert, where Alex, Willow, and the rest of the group begin to recruit and train new Angel Killers. Meanw
Mateja
I'm so glad I am finally done with this series. The only thing that made me keep on reading was my compulsive need to finish a series I've started. This is an example of a series that just kept getting worse for me with each book I've read. The things I could tolerate in the previous installments were unbearable to read about in Angel Fever. The disbelief over some things was just to strong to keep on ignoring it.

Firstly, I cannot get over how ugly the series' book covers are. I know I'm not sup
Mel
This is definitely my favourite book series! I'm sad that it's come to an end, but I'm happy with the way L.A Weatherly concluded this series.

Angel Fever will break your heart during certain points of the book. I'm trying not to reveal too much, but fans of Willow and Alex will definitely be affected emotionally by their experiences. Also, I like how Willow was made to be a strong character in her own right. Her life doesn't revolve around her love life, and she realises that she is capable of
Penny Naimsworth
I'm torn for my rating for this book. The good points about "Angel Fever" is that it stuck to its main plot. There weren't any nonsensical plot twists or derailments from what I had signed up to read. Yes, I can conclude that I did like the book, but, there was just something about it that was unreal, and I'm not talking about the angels. I'll try to explain what I mean...

WARNING: SPOILERS

I'll try to hide the major spoilers, so don't worry.

The major problem with this book is that I am torn bet
Brittany Hadden

Soooo this book was freaking amazing. This series definitely goes into my Top 5 Favorite Series. It was just completely mind blowing. When I say mind blowing, I mean so EXTREMELY mind blowing that it freaking knocks you out of you seat to where you are left begging on your knees for more. Its that good. Plus I swear L.A. Weatherly was trying to kill me because it seemed as if she was trying to kill my favorite characters every two seconds or something like ALMOST breaking up one of the cutest fi
Briana
I'll start by saying that this edition was rife with editing errors: missing letters, misspelled words, and missing words that changed the meanings of several sentences. It was work getting through this as I had to intuit what was intended as opposed to how it was written.

The chronology of events in this book was perplexing; the chapters were arranged out of timeline in an odd way. There were also multiple flashbacks to contend with, all with three or fewer paragraphs, in each chapter that made
Angel Fever 14 33 Oct 19, 2014 03:03PM
love angel <3 <3 <3 3 25 Aug 15, 2013 12:07AM
  • Inevitable (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #3)
  • Counting Tens (Fenestra, #4)
  • Afterglow (Wildefire, #3)
  • Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire, #3)
  • A Touch Menacing (A Touch Trilogy, #3)
  • Fury (Mercy, #4)
  • Endless (The Violet Eden Chapters, #4)
  • Last Rite (Personal Demons, #3)
  • Natural Born Angel (Immortal City, #2)
  • The Stone Demon (The Iron Witch, #3)
  • Forgiven (The Demon Trappers, #3)
  • Eternity (Fallen Angel, #2)
  • Eternity (Fury, #3)
  • Age of the Fifth (Carrier, #3)
  • Infatuate (Gilded Wings, #2)
  • Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2)
  • Oblivion (Nevermore, #3)
  • A Fractured Light (A Beautiful Dark, #2)
Lee Weatherly was born in 1967 and grew up in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA. She lives with her husband in Hampshire, England, where she writes, goes on walks, tries out new recipes and has a cat named Bernard.

L.A. Weatherly is the pseudonym for Lee Weatherly. You can follow her on Twitter at @LA_Weatherly
More about L.A. Weatherly...

Angel (3 books)