Start by marking “Dancing in the Dark” as Want to Read:
Dancing in the Dark

Dancing in the Dark

Eight authors from around the globe, unite to bring you a cornucopia of delights. Stories to titillate, enthrall, enrapture. Explore, if you dare, dark, dangerous worlds where passion reigns supreme, where lust and love meet in a pas de deux of wanton desire and longing.

Sip from a frothy mix of delicious seduction. Eyes blind, your senses fly free, yearning, seeking, beli
Published January 26th 2011 by PfoxChase Publishing (first published June 24th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Dancing in the Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dancing in the Dark

Marc Nash
Jun 26, 2012 Marc Nash rated it liked it
An anthology is likely to be of mixed quality and to taste, especially when the genre is erotica, where taste is completely subjective. Of the eight stories here three definitively draw the reader in. Noelle Pierce's "Delectable Deviations" is an erotic adaptation of Hansel and Gretl, but transcends any fairytale archetypical casting. In Robb Grindstaff's story "Stella And Bailey", all the crackle and tension emanates from the situation, as a man helps out two sisters thrown out of their family ...more
Maria K.
Jul 14, 2011 Maria K. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
Jerome K. Jerome was asked to write a book about places of historic significance along the river Thames and throw in some humor to keep the readers entertained. Instead he wrote a funny book with some bits of the Thames history and geography scattered through. Such is the story of "Three Men in a Boat (to Say Nothing of the Dog").

When you read the short description of "Dancing in the Dark" you may expect a lot of sex with an occasional storyline tossed in. In fact, it is rather the other way aro
Joanne Sexton
Aug 03, 2010 Joanne Sexton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dancing in the Dark, what can I say except an erotic adventure from talented writers.

I took my time reading this, taking in each story slowly before moving onto the next. Each tale so different from the next and I never knew exactly what I was going to get next.

One thing I do know, I will never look at Snow White or Hansel and Gretl the same way again. J

Each story has its own special quality but I had four favourites amongst the collection of eight.

Stella and Bailey, a refreshing look and insig
tfc Parks
Apr 03, 2011 tfc Parks rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's difficult to write an in depth review for an anthology written by eight different writers, so this may be a bit generic.

I stumbled upon this collection almost by accident, even though it's been in front of me nearly every day, but then, I ignore much of what's in front of me on a daily basis, so that's not surprising.

These nine stories are as varied as they are entertaining. Each was unique and, for the most part, very well constructed. A few were laugh-out-loud funny, while a few left me w
Eden Baylee
Jul 25, 2012 Eden Baylee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sexy and stellar collection of stories written by some of the best in the business. Have read it several times and the stories don't get old.

Elizabeth Bank
Jul 14, 2011 Elizabeth Bank rated it it was amazing
This is a book to curl up with, preferably when you have a hottie at home next to you. I need a moment...I'm blushing. LOL Recommended if you don't mind a variety of erotica!
S. Burke
S. Burke rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2010
Sessha Batto
Sessha Batto rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2010
Kate
Jul 14, 2011 Kate rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
David E
David E rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2010
Slater Girlz
Slater Girlz rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2015
Michelle Seiffert
Michelle Seiffert rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2016
Noelle Pierce
Jul 12, 2010 Noelle Pierce rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kate
Jul 14, 2011 Kate rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Laura Miller
Laura Miller rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2015
Elizabeth Bank
Elizabeth Bank rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2011
Chanelle
Chanelle rated it did not like it
Jan 06, 2011
Delilah M
Delilah M rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2011
Maria K.
Maria K. rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2011
Marina
Marina rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2012
John Booth
Nov 15, 2010 John Booth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent collection of erotic fiction
Lindy Dale
Lindy Dale rated it really liked it
Jul 16, 2010
Siska
Siska rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2014
L. Carrington
L. Carrington rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2010
Cari
Cari rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2012
Mimi
Mimi rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2012
K Lee
K Lee rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2013
Ирина
Ирина rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2014
Theresa
Theresa rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2011
Lisa Sussenberger
Lisa Sussenberger rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2013
  • Tulagi Hotel
  • Demon's Slave
  • Halloween Fantasies
  • Storm of Desire
  • Destined for Harmony (Shadows of Destiny, #3.5)
  • A Measured Risk (Regency Risks, #1)
  • Spoilt
  • Sunburn (Greek God, #3)
  • Simon's Choice
  • Marooned with the Millionaire
  • Color Her Red (Color Her Red #1)
  • Bind Me (Pact of Seduction, #1)
  • Breed True (Eclipse Heat, #7)
Nya Rawlyns cut her teeth on sports-themed romantic comedies and historical romances. She found her true calling writing about the wilderness areas she has visited but calls home—in that place that counts the most, the heart.

She has lived in the country and on a sailboat on the Chesapeake Bay, earned more than 1000 miles in competitive trail and endurance racing, taught Political Science to unwill
More about Nya Rawlyns...