Start by marking “Don't Stop Believin': The Unofficial Guide to Glee” as Want to Read:
Don't Stop Believin': The Unofficial Guide to Glee

Don't Stop Believin': The Unofficial Guide to Glee

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  204 ratings  ·  16 reviews
The fictional high-school milieu of "Glee"--the wildly popular Fox television series that debuted in 2009--is celebrated and dissected in this detailed companion to the series. The songs, the students, and the idiosyncratic teachers all come under affectionate scrutiny in this fan's compendium. The familiar dramas that beset the members of the McKinley High glee club, New ...more
Published September 1st 2010 by ECW Press

To ask other readers questions about Don't Stop Believin', please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Don't Stop Believin'

Crissy Calhoun
Because my job is rather awesome, I get to read books ahead of the pub date and this is one I was looking forward to. This book is PACKED with info on GLEE and everything that goes into making an episode sing -- from the music to the wardrobe to the actors to the choreography to the little factoids only a super fan would know. I'm one of those grumpy "first half was better than the second" Glee fans, but every page of Don't Stop Believin' kept my interest. Five Rachel Berry gold stars!
Don't Stop Believin' in my mind was pretty perfect when it comes to giving all the dish and facts on Glee. It starts off with a few chapters on how Glee came to be and backgrounds for all the main cast. Then it dives into the bulk of the book, breakdowns of all the episodes.

I loved how the episodes were broken up into sections, so say you weren't interested in the best Sue quotes from the episode (How Sue Cs It) then you could just skip that section, but who wouldn't be interested in that! I per
I am not the type of person who would spend money on a unofficial guide to a TV series. The reasonable price of this book--$10 to $14 dollars depending on where you look--would help to change my mind. This book is full of new facts that even avid Glee fans will find interesting. Even the two small subsections I did not enjoy could not take away from my enjoyment of this book.

Please check out my full review here
Ashley Lockhart
I thought this was an absolutely wonderful book! It was extremely comprehensive and was organized so well. I love the little quotes and the episode listing along with the music for each episode. Anyone who is new to Glee could read this book and be fully caught up for Season 2! The pictures are great additions as well, but I think my favorite part were the stories from other Gleeks. They were inspiring and heart warming and really made me love Glee that much more.
I just finished catching up on S1 of Glee and this was perfect to read alongside my watching! Really enjoyed the trivia, the behind the scenes info, and the comments on the songs, as I sometimes didn't know them so it was nice to find out about the artists, etc. Two thumbs up!
This book touches on pretty much everything you might want to know about the first season of Glee. From where it all started through the in-depth analysis of each of the first 13 episodes the authors offer a lot of interesting information.

Having seen all the episodes I skipped over the synopsis of each episode, but I read pretty much everything else. I liked the balance between loving the show, but at the same time being able to admit where the flaws lie. Sometimes there was a little too much e
I'm so excited to read this! I can't believe I won a copy through first reads. The only problem is going to be keeping it out of the kids' hands long enough to enjoy it myself!
Max Light-Pacheco
Very inforamtive on the 1st season.
Total and utterly frivolous read on my part. Just feeding my interest in all things Glee.
Well, some of the facts and backstage info was fascinating... and then most of it was dull. I skipped over a lot. Maybe I just don't care *that much* about Glee, but it wasn't the most interesting thing in the world.
Debra Battle
Although there were something I wish were in the book it was nice to look back at the first season of shows for one of my favorite show on TV.
all glee fans need to read. my favorite character is brad the piano guy. you will find out what i am talking about if you read the book ;)
A fun read for anyone who is a Glee fan. It recaps episodes, highlights, low points and gives info about the cast.
Apr 21, 2013 Dana marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Does anyone know where I can find this cause I don't really see it in Barnes and please :)
Wendi Olson
I enjoy the bits of trivia this book includes. Guess that makes me a Gleek!
Taylor Eton
Taylor Eton marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2015
Alexa marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2015
Javier Mendez
Javier Mendez marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
Nicole marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2015
Arisa Wada
Arisa Wada marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2015
Megan McGuire
Megan McGuire marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2015
Jenna Lee
Jenna Lee marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Reese marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Tris Eton
Tris Eton marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
  • Summer Break (Glee, #3)
  • Stroll: Psychogeographic Walking Tours of Toronto
  • Taylor Swift: The Unofficial Story: Platinum Edition
  • The Anatomy of Clay
  • The Last Days Of The Lacuna Cabal
  • Lost in Mongolia: Rafting the World's Last Unchallenged River
  • One Bird's Choice: A Year in the Life of an Overeducated, Underemployed Twenty-Something Who Moves Back Home
  • Ecoholic: Your Guide to the Most Environmentally Friendly Information, Products and Services in Canada
  • Choosing Glee: 10 Rules to Finding Inspiration, Happiness, and the Real You
  • Amphibian
  • Corked
  • How to Raise a Jewish Dog
Best Served Cold: The Unofficial Companion to Revenge Bookclub-in-a-Box Discusses Someone Knows My Name / The Book of Negroes, the novel by Lawrence Hill Bookclub-in-a-Box Discusses The Uncommon Reader, by Alan Bennett: The Complete Guide for Readers and Leaders