Start by marking “Beauty and the Billionaire (Silhouette Desire, #1853)” as Want to Read:
Beauty and the Billionaire (Silhouette Desire, #1853)

Beauty and the Billionaire (Silhouette Desire, #1853)

3.32 of 5 stars 3.32  ·  rating details  ·  180 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Beyond businessBillionaire Hunter Osland can't believe it. One of the employees in the company his family just bought happens to be his one-night stand, Sinclair Mahoney. With their passion-filled encounter still fresh in his memory, Hunter wants to rekindle their connection. But Sinclair's sudden wariness of tangling with her new boss sets the CEO on a different course of ...more
Published (first published January 2nd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Beauty and the Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beauty and the Billionaire

Stella
Such sweet story!I'm really surprised at how much fun I had reading this book. I usually try to avoid harlequin books about billionaires, but this is the second time this year I find a 'rare' gem. Hunter is very far from the possessive and selfish womanizer usually depicted in stories like this. He is not a billionaire, he is a prince = romantic and sexy (wink). I'm definitely going to favorite this author...loved her style.
♥ Miss Dominus ♥
So, she had a ONE NIGHT STAND with him and wanted it to be that way but he's doesn't. He kinda fell for her hot self and he got to prove he's good in the boardroom and of course, in the bedroom.

Kristen
This one sucked. ugh. It almost made me give up on the research. I don't know if i can get through another one like this.
Megan
meh. no tension at all. but it's like watching one of those bad soaps on daytime TV; you can't look away
Killian
Too. Much. Bad.

First of all, this book started like I should already know who these people are and their entire life story. There was no introduction, it just spit you right into the middle of things and made you rely on context clues and vague references to figure out people and relationships.

I absolutely hate it when books begin this way, but at least most end up eventually giving you the details you need. Not so with this little gem.

Secondly, this heroine is dumber than a bag of rocks. She's
Floqueta
Too short and not very satisfying. Several threads that the author does not follow further and could be interesting. For instance, the rivality with Chantal. This has nothing to do with the love story between h/H, but it would be positive to learn about Chantal failures in front of the h's professional eficiency.
Michelle
The worst book I have read in a while. You are right Megan, like a bad soap. Cheesy lines and bad character development. Sorry author, do not mean to sound harsh, but a waste of my time! Can't believe the high ratings on this book.
Melissa Maxwell
I got to say the story started out great but it dulled toward the middle and ended okay. An epilogue would have helped but there were so many lose ends. Sinclair and hunter were great but they were missing that something.
Ker
¡Lo amé! Hunter es tan divertido, impulsivo, complaciente xD lindo... Tal vez hubiese sido bueno un epílogo pero... Aun así es lindo
Valerie Noble

A decent read. Perhaps not enough tension.
Síafra
Fairly simple and short
Jennifer is currently reading it
Feb 26, 2015
Badeth
Badeth added it
Feb 03, 2015
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Diane
Diane added it
Jan 02, 2015
Jojo Clear
Jojo Clear marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
  • His Heir, Her Honor (Rich, Rugged And Royal #3)
  • CEO's Expectant Secretary (Kings of the Boardroom #6)
  • Falling for King's Fortune (Kings of California, #3)
  • Executive's Pregnancy Ultimatum (Kings of the Boardroom #2)
  • Millionaire's Wedding Revenge (The Garrisons, #3) (Silhouette Desire, #1819)
  • The Sarantos Secret Baby
  • Dante's Honor-Bound Husband (The Dante Legacy #8)
  • The Secretary's Bossman Bargain
  • Caught in the Spotlight (Hollywood #1)
  • Crazy for You
  • Pride & a Pregnancy Secret (Diamonds Down Under, #2)
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • The Billionaire Baby Bombshell
  • The Tycoon's Temporary Baby (Harlequin Desire)
Barbara Dunlop penned--well pencilled, actually--her first major work of fiction at the age of eight. It was entitled How The Giraffe Got His Long Neck and was released to rave reviews. Unfortunately, the print run of one copy hindered distribution. But the experience whet her appetite for celebrity and acclaim.

Three years later she became a reporter for the venerated publication, The Berry Street
More about Barbara Dunlop...
An Unlikely Match (Match, #1) Billionaire Baby Dilemma An Impractical Match (Match, #2) The CEO's Accidental Bride Marriage Terms (The Elliotts) (Silhouette Desire #1741)