Start by marking “Well Groomed” as Want to Read:
Well Groomed

Well Groomed

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  667 ratings  ·  11 reviews
When Tash French's grandmother mistakes a Christmas cracker ring for an engagement ring, a wedding of astronomical proportions is planned. Tash and her partner Niall go along with it, but Tash starts to have her doubts as her eyes begin to wander.
Published April 1st 2003 by Hodder & Stoughton (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Well Groomed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Well Groomed

Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie KinsellaSomething Borrowed by Emily GiffinBridget Jones's Diary by Helen FieldingSomething Blue by Emily GiffinPride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Best chicklit
252nd out of 598 books — 890 voters
Black Beauty by Anna SewellThe Black Stallion by Walter FarleyKing of the Wind by Marguerite HenryMisty of Chincoteague by Marguerite HenrySeabiscuit by Laura Hillenbrand
Horse Books/Novels
382nd out of 775 books — 454 voters

More lists with this book...

Nicola Hession-Kent
Second book with Tash French, from French Relations. A very good, easy-going read with funny and interesting characters and of course horses!
Amanda
Tash and Niall have been living together for six months when they decide to invite Tash's batty family round for Christmas lunch. In the confusion of pets and presents, Tash's grandmother spots a plastic ring from a cracker on her granddaughter's finger and mistakenly announces that Tash and Niall are engaged. As her family make arrangements for the wedding of the year around her, Tash realises that, far from being happy about getting married to Niall, she is dreading the big day - and thinks sh ...more
Beth Bedee
I LOVED it! Hugo is my ideal man. If this were a Regency novel, he would be the rake who needed taming. I absolutely loved the sexual tension between he and Tash throughout. While French Relations was more of a farcical romp, Well Groomed focused more on the characters feelings and the suppressed relationship of Tash and Hugo. That being said, there were still many classic mix ups and hi jinxs.

There are quite a few bits about horses and the world of three-day eventing. It may help to have some
Trina Knittle
I really enjoyed this book. The characters were all great and likable. This book had me smiling quite a lot throughout the book. I will admit there was one part of this book that just wasn't something I enjoyed at all. It was the puns, they all seemed a little force and just not natural. Still with that it is a good and fun read.
Anna
I loved the prequel French Relations, but loved Well Groomed even more. Love love LOVE Tash and Hugo, they simply sizzle; they're one of my all time fave couples, and this is one of my all time fave books!

Gloria
Reading on kindle. Really enjoyed this book. Love the characters. It just misses out on five stars because I didn't much like the use of puns, they were a bit forced in places. But the book, the story, the characters, all really good.
Emma
Second in teh Tash n Hugo romp. Read after French Relations. Chick lit tastic. I love these books. Real easy but funny and enthralling tale of dysfunctional families, horsey sets and good ol love story.
Jane Oldaker
I thought this was a good romp very much in the vein Jilly Cooper. Good old-fashioned light reading with plenty of giggles.
Amy
Good old girl trash. My favorite author when I want some no brainer read.
Stephanie wanamaker
Sep 22, 2007 Stephanie wanamaker added it
Recommends it for: anyone who loves romantic british comedy
Shelves: stephsfavorites
that a book can make u cry with laughter
Amanda
Very much enjoyed this book =)
Carol Marques
Carol Marques marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Beccy
Beccy added it
Mar 19, 2015
Kme_17
Kme_17 marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Morgana Taylor
Morgana Taylor marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Jade
Jade added it
Mar 11, 2015
Jayne Harris
Jayne Harris marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Sarah Knox
Sarah Knox marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Paula Cooper
Paula Cooper marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
  • Rivals (Rutshire Chronicles #2)
  • Open House
  • Horse Play
  • Olivia's Luck
  • The Heart of the Dales
  • A Kept Woman
  • Wild Designs
  • A Garden of Secrets
French Relations Snap Happy Kiss Chase Lots Of Love (Lodes Chronicles, #1) Lucy Talk