Start by marking “Let Prayer Change Your Life” as Want to Read:
Let Prayer Change Your Life

Let Prayer Change Your Life

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  66 ratings  ·  10 reviews
It's not that you don't want to go deeper in prayer, you just aren't sure how. Tirabassi first describes how the impossible, the extraordinary and the unbelievable happened when she began to take her prayer life very seriously. Then she explains how you can feel and see God's power working in your own life and for those whom you pray. Her step-by-step approach to having da ...more
Paperback
Published June 24th 1995 by Thomas Nelson (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Let Prayer Change Your Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Let Prayer Change Your Life

Verm
This is one of the first Christian books I read. It really inspired me to pray, about EVERYTHING!
Shannon
This book has me commited to 1 hour journaling prayer and Bible reading 5 days a week. I even felt he need for more. I have already experience answered prayers and strength. I recommend this book to those who can't get over that hump of not finding time to pray. This will help you enjoy praying everyday.
Joanna
A great guide - and the prayerbook, when I'm disciplined - is an amazing tool. The prayerbook not only helps me focus during my prayer time, but allows me to look back at all the prayers - large and small - that have been answered.
Pam
The book title isn't exaggerating! It had a profound impact on my prayer life and the prayer journal that is available through her web site is fabulous. I am on my 3rd one.
Kelly
Her testimony is really powerful and convicting.
April
I wasn't a huge fan of this book. I felt that it only told one side of the prayer story (i.e. "It's so easy and great!"), assumed that the author's way is what works for everyone, and occasionally bordered on "prosperity gospel". But it did inspire me to pray a little more boldly for bigger things.
Cynthia
This book caused me to look at prayer differently--in a better, more real and positive way.
Marianne Pita
So inspiring. I started a prayer journal after reading this book and it has been a tremendous blessing. I am able to keep record of all of my prayers and look back and see the answered prayers over the years. Great faith builder.
Kristen Eaton
Becky Tirabassi most definately shares from the heart here and this book will change your prayer life and then the rest of your life if you let it. It changed mine in the 90's! In fact, I could probably use to read it again today!
Danielle W
We, as modern Christians, have absolutely forgotten the power of prayer.
Lisa Mcdonald
Lisa Mcdonald marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Rachel
Rachel added it
Nov 16, 2014
Jan
Jan marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
T M
T M added it
Oct 05, 2014
Debbie Phillips
Debbie Phillips marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Dawn
Dawn added it
Aug 12, 2014
AJ
AJ added it
Aug 09, 2014
Kelsey
Kelsey marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
India Cheyenne'
India Cheyenne' marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Hope Dee
Hope Dee marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Mary Kurt crawford
Mary Kurt crawford marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Becky Tirabassi has been sharing her story at conferences, churches, and colleges since 1976. She is the author of Let Prayer Change Your Life, and co-author of Seriously Dating or Engaged PreMarital Workbook, Little Changes Big Results® for Crazy Busy Couples with her husband, Dr. Roger Tirabassi. She has been a guest contributor on CBS's "The Early Show," the host of the "Change Your Life Daily ...more
More about Becky Tirabassi...
Sacred Obsession Change Your Life Let God Talk to You: When You Hear Him, You Will Never Be the Same The Burning Heart Contract Change Your Life Daily Bible/change Your Life Daily Journal: New Living Translation