Start by marking “The Rogue Prince (Lords of the Var, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Rogue Prince (Lords of the Var, #4)

The Rogue Prince (Lords of the Var #4)

4.10  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,036 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
Shapeshifter Romance

Cat-shifter Prince Reid is always looking for a good time, and no woman is safe when he turns on the charm. When the opportunity arises to go on an ambassador’s trip, he jumps at the chance–especially when that trip includes exotic destinations and available women. What more could a rogue prince want? But he never thought he'd find a woman who could bri
ebook, 2nd Edition
Published January 18th 2011 by Smashwords Edition (first published September 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Rogue Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rogue Prince

Heather Watkins
Jan 10, 2009 Heather Watkins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Prince Reid is loving spending a little time in space with his twin brother. They are on their way to give a speach for the galaxy doctors, when Jasmine sneaks on board. She is tired of being the worthless and much more of a wife.

She's sick, really sick and requires medicine for her heart. Jasmine and Reid spend quite a bit of time together on the ship since there are no other rooms for her to sleep or stay. The desire for her is so strong Reid takes complete responsibility of her. She is wanti
Amanda Richardson
The Rogue Prince is the fourth book in the Var series and was my favorite. I loved Jasmine, I thought she was an awesome female heroine and I loved how Reid turned into a one woman kind of man. Jasmine’s story makes me wonder how Nadja’s life would have turned out, from The Perfect Prince, if she hadn’t gotten on the Galaxy Brides ship and found Prince Olek.
Jasmine is married to Dr. Chad St. Claire and on the surface has the perfect life, she has an attractive husband, who is a doctor, but her h
Nikki Brooks
Prince Reid is spending some time off planet with his twin, Jarek. They are flying to a medical conference to give thanks to the family of a doctor who died helping them rid their planet of a bio-terrorism device. After a short pit stop at the Galaxy Playmates mansion (where Reid keeps a trio of playmates VERY happy) they arrive at the conference and are treated as nothing more than barbarians, so they decide to play along!

Jasmine is a bit of a stepford wife. She is abused, mentally and physical
Cheryl Drake johnson
Jasmine St Claire needs to get away from her husband who since their marriage has been physically and mentally abusing her and she has had all she can take so she decides that the Ambassador's ship is the one that she is going to get away on but the Ambassador is the one and only Prince Reid of The Var who has caught a ride on his twin brother Prince Jarek's ship to come to Nozando for a presentation to the daughter of a scientist that died on their home planet and get off this planet as soon as ...more
Robyn
Jun 02, 2015 Robyn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Prince Reid is a man who charts his own course and has not a care in the world. Vowing never to fall in line like his brothers to get hooked up with a life mate; as long as there is woman in every docking location he is happy. That is, until she enters his life and messes it all up. Jasmine is a beautiful, caring, honorable and dutiful wife. She is also severely berated and beaten at every chance her successful Dr. Husbands hand. Four years of this life is all Jasmine can take. She has been bea ...more
Melissa
Oct 01, 2015 Melissa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We start this book at the Galaxy Playmate Mansion. Reid is there with the rest of Samantha's crew. Rick used their winnings from the Scavenger Hunt and rented it for a month. After leaving the Mansion they are going to Nozando to honor the scientist who lost his life removing biological weapons from their planet. At this conference we meet Mrs. Dr. St. Claire aka Jasmine. Jasmine is in an abusive relationship and knows she has to leave now if she wants to leave her marriage alive. She goes to Re ...more
Ana P
Aug 24, 2015 Ana P rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These Princes are going to be the death of me, but oh I will gladly die over and over again.

Prince Reid is the ultimate charmer of all the brothers and the one less likely to catch the love bug.. Just one look at him and the women swoon at his feet, the heavens help them if he opens his mouth. Now he is left speechless, when he comes upon Jasmine, she is immune to his charms and this makes him even more determined because this has never, ever happened to him. Will he be able to charm her into hi
Margaret
Jan 04, 2015 Margaret rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Futuristic Romance

The Charmer...

Prince Reid, Commander of the Outpost, is happy to live by his father's ways. No woman is safe when he sets his sights to charm her. Reid doesn't want love, he wants a good time. When the opportunity arises to get away on an ambassador's mission, he jumps at the chance--especially when that trip includes exotic destinations with even more exotic women. But there's one woman he hasn't counted on.

The Woman who would not be Charmed...

Jasmine St. Claire appears to hav
Christine Croke
Jun 17, 2015 Christine Croke rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great addition to the series. Loved it. The arrogant Playboy Prince Reid finally falls in love and doesn't think he can have her. Jasmine is the wife of Dr St. Claire. The Dr. mentally and physically abused her and she finally made her escape on Prince Reid's ship unbeknownst to him. She thinks he is a ambassador and he thinks she only wants a good time. She finds freedom and love in his arms and he finds the love of his life.

I was given this e-book by the publisher for the purpose of an
Ann
Jun 22, 2015 Ann rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been enjoying this series from the beginning...the first Draig lord book and could not wait for the stories of the Var princes. Each one of these stories has made me laugh out loud in places and sometime talk to myself while reading them (...oh no he didn't do that)... Each and every prince has made me enjoy their story more than the last and I will be truly sorry to see the series end. I am almost reluctant to pick up the next books in the series knowing they will bring me closer to losi ...more
Kelly
Aug 11, 2015 Kelly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Rogue Prince is the fourth book in the Var Prince series. It is the story of Jasmine St. Claire and Prince Reid, how they overcame so many challenges and found love with each other.

Jasmine is the wife of a doctor who is very interested in joining the Medical Alliance, aka. the Medical Mafia. She has endured years of physical, verbal and mental abuse from her husband. She is forced to be the prim and proper doctor's wife while she is dying inside. While at a medical conference, she sees the t
Robin
Aug 08, 2015 Robin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As handsome, witty, fun and charming as Prince Quinn was in The Playful Prince, Prince Reid his brother (one of two twins) could just as easily be called The Playboy Prince as much as the Rogue Prince. This was another great addition to the Lords of the Var Series (Dragon Lords).

Getting a break from life on Quirllixen, Reid takes to space with brother Jarak on an Ambassadorial mission. On the way the hilarious crew (which Jarak inherited from Princess Sam) stop at the Galaxy Playboy mansion wher
Karen
So Reid, Reid, Reid...... I never thought you would be duped by love... he was the one I really thought would put up most of a fight than any of the brothers but he folded like a poker table.... lol..

I mean come on Reid.. fight for your manhood's freedom you so much love the harem and choice of fruit, as you said you love to sample all the flavors of fruit so..... before they rot in the palm of your hand taste and pass on to the next flavor...

but read found his flavor and it did not waste away i
Jwezi
5 Stars to the Casanova Var Prince!!!

“Women are like fruit on a tree, to be tasted, enjoyed, and then discarded for the next piece. Hold one too long and it will be sure to rot in your hand.” --- King Attor of the Var

I couldn't get enough of these hot Var Prince!!! Gahhh...
Ms. Michelle Pillow amazes me so much having created this wonderful series that can be stand-alone books as well.

This is the 4th installment of The Lords Of The Var and we are down with one of the twins which is Prince R
Angela Blount
Jun 26, 2012 Angela Blount rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi
[Originally reviewed for RT Magazine, though the submission was apparently lost and reassigned without this reviewer's knowledge.]

With mysticism offered in explanation more often than 'science' and sexuality emphasized over plot, readers may derive more a feeling of fantasy romantica than sci-fi.

The heroine, Jasmine, is a doctor's trophy wife with an unspecified heart condition. On the run from her abusive husband and, subsequently, the 'medical mafia,' she sneaks aboard the vessel of departing
Megan
The Rogue Prince follows Prince Reid, a Var commander and Jasmine St. Claire, a stowaway on the Var ship. Jasmine meets Reid at a medical conference where her husband is speaking. She has been in an abusive relationship for four years but she had no hope of getting out until she meets Reid and his brother Jarek. She decides to sneak onto their ship to get away from her husband and be free of his control.

This series is great! Each book is unique in their storylines and characters. Reid and Jasmin
Qing
This is probably my favourite book in the series.

I liked they didn't actually have sex in the first 3 chapters and got to know each other.

(view spoiler)
Kadie D♥
While fleeing from her awful husband Jasmine finds herself running towards the Playboy Prince Reid. After succesfully entering the spaceship and thus escaping her husband Jasmine and Reid will have to do something about their sexual attraction..

I honestly find the girls more thickheaded than the princes in the series. The problems in the relationships are repeatedly about miscommunicated feelings towards each other. People get a clue...
Jessica Hale
Aug 16, 2015 Jessica Hale rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a interesting read, with them learning new things about themselves after they meet each other and spend time together. Jasmine is very unsure of herself apart from being away from her abusive husband and was very intriguing how she developed as a character as i wasn't sure of her at the start.
Rachael Chua
May 04, 2015 Rachael Chua rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Love this series and author. It's a great world she's created and the characters are wonderful. Well written, a good plot, funny. They're very engaging light romance reading that give you warm fuzzies without being overly sappy. Perfect.
Natalie
Feb 24, 2015 Natalie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Rogue Prince

If I could give these more than five stars I would. These are funny, sexy, action packed and everything an awesome paranormal romance book could have. I love reading books by this author.
Mandy Johnson
Jun 23, 2015 Mandy Johnson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's a book about one of the oh so sexy Var men, so of course I just had to read it. This book did not disappoint. I loved it from start to finish, and of course, as in love there are just times you want to strangle someone, and this book had that for me as well. Overall I enjoyed reading Reid and Jasmine's story. To say I simply read this book would be an understatement. As I have done with the books before and pretty much most books Michelle Pillow has written (that I can get my hands on), I d ...more
Sonya Tedesco
Feb 16, 2015 Sonya Tedesco rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great story

So far I have been reading this series non stop and that should say enough. Good book, good humor, great sex, good plot, and lots of purr.
Jilly
Jan 04, 2015 Jilly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was fun to see Reid get flustered, but I felt for Jasmine, she had it rough.
Lizzie
When the lover man falls in love, he usually falls hard. Reid is no exception. One llok at Jasmine and he loses his hard kept player card. Well, he kind of chops it up, burns the peices, and threw the ashes out in space. Yeah, it got me like that.
Shing Shang13
2.5 stars. Not the best "silly-sci-fi romance" series I've ever read. Unfortunately, like so many books in this genre, it feels like it was written with the same old, all too familiar formula. Oh well, Oreo cookies all look the same too, and that doesn't seem to stop me from picking up one after the other.
Kerry
Jun 20, 2016 Kerry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A rogue by any other name is just a rogue. But this stubborn man is determined to stay as he is. One chance meeting has him rethinking not only his life but his assumptions. With tensions high and her on the run his goal is to protect her, even form herself.
Bonnie
May 20, 2011 Bonnie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first one of this series that I have read. It was good enough that I am curious about the first ones in the series and will probably read #1 to see how I like it. It was a nice little love story with some good loving.
Kimberly Walter
Jun 01, 2015 Kimberly Walter rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Rogue Prince was exotic, passionate, sweet and fun.

I loved reading this book along with the other books in the series.
Brenda (b)
I enjoyed the story. Not as much danger and intrigue as the previous ones.
  • Hannah's Warrior (Cosmos' Gateway, #2)
  • Kalina’s Discovery (Return to Wonderland, #2)
  • Destined for Two (Entwined Fates, #4)
  • Abducting Alice (Warriors of Kelon, #1)
  • Dragon Lord
  • Intentional Abduction (Alien Abduction, #2)
  • Stealing Coal (Cyborg Seduction, #5)
  • Rage (Galactic Cage Fighters, #1)
  • Hunter's Moon (Hunters, #1)
  • Revealed (Brides of the Kindred, #5)
  • Shattered (The Russian Guns, #5)
  • Lyon's Price (Zodiac Cyborgs, #1)
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author
#1 Amazon Bestselling Author
www.MichellePillow.com

Michelle M. Pillow is a multi-published, National Bestselling Author writing in many fiction genres including the Bestselling Dragon-Shifter series Dragon Lords and Captured by a Dragon-Shifter, and the mischievously magical Warlocks MacGregor.

Works also include Lord of the Abyss and Lords of the Va
More about Michelle M. Pillow...

Lords of the Var (5 books)
  • The Savage King (Lords of the Var, #1)
  • The Playful Prince (Lords of the Var, #2)
  • The Bound Prince (Lords of the Var, #3)
  • The Pirate Prince (Lords of the Var, #5)