Start by marking “One Better One Better” as Want to Read:
One Better One Better

One Better One Better

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  145 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Spice Witherspoon is a prosperous Detroit restauranteur with two grown-up daguthers, Mink and Sterling. One Better is a story of love, family, and the search for the right someone to share it all with.
Published November 26th 1999 by Grand Central Publishing (first published October 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about One Better One Better, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Better One Better

Benita Cary
Jun 11, 2010 Benita Cary added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
This book is about Spice an African American wealthy woman who has 2 daughters:Sterling and Mink. A best fiend Carmen, a Brother in-law Otis,whose in love with her an a preacher/entrepreneur named Golden Westbrook. This book has Drama, past secrets, martial affairs,drugs and Money. I learned that even though you a person can have an abundance of wealth it can't buy love and happiness or salvation. Also, how Best friends is more like family. I really recommend this book. I didn't realize that I'v ...more
Jil Ross
I genuinely look forward to Rosalyn McMillan's work. I like that she often writes about blue collar people that most can relate to. I'm from the midwest and many of the characters are familiar like people I know or have met before. McMillan has a gift of building characters.
Chasity Danielle Moore
I enjoyed reading this book... It was interesting... It also bought sadness to me when the death of Sterling took place and the tragedies of Carmen's past come out especially the secret that she was really Sterling's mother.
Margaret
Was a good read, more erotic than I thought. The sex scenes are graphic so beware. It's about a single mom raising her daughters and building a business. I didn't think it had much depth but I was looking for a light easy read.
Maleah Coleman
Great Book!!! Chapter upon chapter.... Could not put it down!!! Great job R. Mc!!!!
Chantelle
Excellent Book! Could not put the book down, kept me up at night!
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Danita Brown
Danita Brown marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Della's House of Style
  • Caught Up in the Rapture: A Novel
  • Only Twice I've Wished for Heaven
  • Getting to the Good Part
  • A Shining Thread of Hope: The History of Black Women in America
  • Sister Betty! God's Calling You, Again!
  • A Do Right Man
  • Redemption Song
  • Lasso rundt fru Luna
  • Doom Fox
  • Good Hair
  • Her Own Place (Fawcett Columbine)
  • Who's Afraid of a Large Black Man?
  • I Wish I Had a Red Dress (Idlewild #2)
Knowing Blue Collar Blues The Flip Side of Sin This Side of Eternity We Ain't the Brontes