Start by marking “Love's Learning Curves (Wolf’s Seduction #3)” as Want to Read:
Love's Learning Curves (Wolf’s Seduction #3)

Love's Learning Curves (Wolf’s Seduction #3)

...Now that a certain cougar has decided she's the woman he needs, Dario has to convince her that what she believes isn't true at all. That size isn't what rules the heart. And perfection really is in the eye of the beholder.
Published August 18th 2010 by Smashwords Edition (first published August 17th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Love's Learning Curves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love's Learning Curves

Genney Blass
Apr 12, 2013 Genney Blass rated it really liked it
4.5 stars What a great story. Love Dario a very sexual cougar. And Sheridan she was so cute. She had very low self esteem but of course, it only takes one person, to make you feel like s*&^ for the rest of your life until you meet someone that can see you with different eyes. The love that Dario had for Sheridan was beyond explained. How much he loved her, but was scared if she didn't want him they way he want her without telling her the truth. But how love can complete someone's heart with ...more
Dr. Bronwyn Ph.D of Smutology
I have read this before but a rec on the Amazon forum was the only motivation I needed to read again.

Its a great story. Even though its a shortish read, the characters are written well enough to give them a detailed past. Particularly Sheridan our plus sized heroine. We learn about her past hurts and that despite the hits to her self esteem she was far stronger than even she realised.

I haven't read the first 2 in the series but had no problems catching up. Recommend to all you PNR readers!
Dahlia (yadkny)
Jul 15, 2011 Dahlia (yadkny) rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Shifter Lovers
Shelves: favorites
Dario is an Alpha male in every sense of the word. He is the financial director at his father’s company and is the heir to the Taja cougar pride. Power, wealth, and status makes Dario an extremely valuable catch for a mate, but his families continued interference in his personal life has left him wanting to throw it all away, so he can be left in peace. He decides to shirk his duty for a day as heir to the pride and goes to the state fair under the guise of chaperone to his cousin and ...more
LynnMarie
Jul 15, 2011 LynnMarie rated it it was amazing
Yadkny’s Review

Mspink
Jul 15, 2011 Mspink rated it really liked it
Nicky
Jan 30, 2012 Nicky rated it liked it
This was a good read. More like 3.5 I think. I thought it was very sweet and Im glad the whole shifter thing wasnt a huge part in this book because Im not a fan of paranormal. I think this book could have been explored more (just certain issues being more developed) but it was a very nice, quick, hot read anyway.. The misunderstanding I thought was just stupid hence the TSTL tag and that was the only time she was unlikeable.. Frankly Dario was a darling :) the entire book..
 ♥ Suger Honey ♥
I enjoyed this book but bits of it niggled me like when there sitting on the sofa and he's thinking naughty things she could me him but she's a wolf?? Keen sense of smell and all that or she couldn't smell his home or garden like an alpha male cat ( all cats big and small will spray it's a boy thing I think) and visa versa so in that respect the story was good but the shifter bit of the story was non existent really x
Sasha
Jul 15, 2011 Sasha rated it did not like it
I couldn't even get through the sample, the writing was so poor. Dialogue and narration were stiff and too many characters were introduced in quick succession without giving the reader time to get used to, and therefore identify anyone.

With so many faults, is it any wonder I gave it up?
(The premise was good however. But we all know that can't sustain a book)
Dawné Dominique
Jul 15, 2011 Dawné Dominique rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! We have so many stories about "perfect" characters, and then one comes along that is not the standard, with characters that are just so believable and honest, you relate to them within the first few pages. Dario and Sheridan sizzle between the pages, and you feel such empathy for Sheridan.

A definite "well worth the read"!
Kawtar
Kawtar rated it really liked it
Dec 15, 2013
Cassandra_Cassie_ckpjs
Cassandra_Cassie_ckpjs rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2011
Susie_005
Susie_005 rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2012
Toni
Toni rated it liked it
May 15, 2014
yolandeen
yolandeen rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2012
Christina Soderling
Christina Soderling rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2015
Kara
Kara rated it it was ok
Jan 27, 2013
Lady E
Lady E rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2012
Merce
Merce rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2012
Gliese
Gliese rated it it was ok
Jul 19, 2012
Debra
Debra rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2013
amoora
amoora rated it liked it
Mar 01, 2013
Helene
Helene rated it it was ok
Jun 28, 2012
adriana
adriana rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2015
Jacini
Jacini rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2016
Racheal
Racheal rated it really liked it
May 10, 2013
Ashleigh
Ashleigh rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2011
Suzi
Suzi rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2011
Zeenat
Zeenat rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Wounded Hearts
  • Reunion
  • Big Bad Wolf
  • Come, My Love
  • Summer Nights
  • Tony's Haven (Sherman Family Series, #2)
  • Stripped Bare (Joker's Wild, #3)
  • A Thin Line
  • Persuading Prudence
  • Wizard's Chance (The Realm, #1)
  • Making Him Purr
  • Carnally Ever After (Ever After Novellas #1)
  • Unmasking Kelly (Courage Brothers of Texas, #Prequel)
  • Bound to Be Mated (Rock Wood Pack #1)
  • The Fall Of Troy
  • Cop's Passion (Big Girls Lovin' Trilogy, #2)
  • Caly's Lion (Lions of the Serengeti, #3)
  • Warlord
Diana DeRicci is the sexy, flirty pen name of Diana Castilleja. A romance author at heart, DeRicci’s writing takes you into a saucier spectrum of sensuality and sexual adventure, where a happily-ever-after is still the key to any story.

Diana lives in Central Texas with her husband, one son and a feisty little Chihuahua named Rascal.
More about Diana DeRicci...

Wolf’s Seduction (3 books)
  • Watching Her Every Move (Wolf’s Seduction, #1)
  • Alpha Awakening (Wolf’s Seduction, #2)