Start by marking “Taming the Last St. Claire (The Scandalous St. Claires #3)” as Want to Read:
Taming the Last St. Claire (The Scandalous St. Claires #3)

Taming the Last St. Claire (The Scandalous St. Claires #3)

3.39  ·  Rating Details  ·  219 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Gideon St. Claire's life revolves around work—just the way he likes it. He's master of his emotions, and the women he dates never get glimpses of his home life beyond the stairs leading to his bedroom….Feisty and fun loving, with the annoying knack of knowing just how to wind Gideon up, Joey McKinley is the sort of woman he avoids. How does he handle such enthusiasm? But w ...more
Published May 24th 2011 by Harlequin (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Taming the Last St. Claire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taming the Last St. Claire

Claire
Aug 07, 2011 Claire rated it it was ok
Shelves: office-romance
Cream puff. I like cream puff but I cannot survive on it for long.

Same with this book. It’s quirky, fluffy, peppy. The right ingredients are there. Sexual chemistry – check. Snappy dialogue – check. Feisty petite heroine – check. Lone-wolf of a hero – check.

But it’s still cream puff. There’s no getting-to-know-you, no depth to the cutesy caricature, no indelible impression left by the plot.

And next time, before the hero declares undying love for the heroine with whom he had just established re
E. R.
Debating about how many stars I should give this book. Due to life's intrusions, I could have been done with this book earlier than expected, but I finally finished reading it.

I liked the chemistry between Gideon and Joey. I wanted Gideon to be out of his emotional shell, and I'm glad to see that Joey has done it. Given that this is the last of the St. Claire brothers, I'm glad that all of them had found happiness as well as a certain family member.

All's well that ends well.
Tonya Warner
Aug 20, 2011 Tonya Warner rated it really liked it
Very touching to see the final St. Claire bachelor taken down by none other than his new sister-in-law. Gideon has more than met his match in the very fiesty Joey McKinley. Having her around, constantly shacking up his well ordered world, and well controlled emotions, sets Gideon on to the path of his downfall.
Sharon Kennedy
Sep 05, 2014 Sharon Kennedy rated it liked it
This was OK, but I prefer her historical romances - I don't think the characters work quite as well in a contemporary setting.
Dalimar
Aug 17, 2012 Dalimar rated it it was ok
Llevaba semanas tratando de conseguir esta novela y despues de leerla me he quedado entre si me gusto o es solo para pasar el rato.

Es el tercer libro de la serie Aristócratas y tenemos a Gideon que es un hombre muy frio y que se siente atraído por Joey que esta medio loca.Bueno es un personaje muy simpático por momentos.De hecho la novela tiene sus ratos buenos pero como a la mitad ya no se sabia que iba a pasar todo resulto muy forzado.

Digo tuvieron intentos de dejarse llevar por la pasión y te
Lara
Aug 29, 2013 Lara rated it liked it
Shelves: harlequin
There were definitely some things I missed in this read, like how they fell in love with each other in a more consistent manner, I mean, they got married and fell in love with only weeks of being thrown together and they even disliked each other in the beggining. So I wasnt convinced that their love was a all-time-being.

Also the "danger" in which they were put through was never really discussed and got resolved pretty quickly when convenient and left me wanting for more.

But surely the delicious
Nataaaification
Jul 19, 2014 Nataaaification rated it really liked it
This book lives from sexual tension. While reading you're always hoping for the two main characters to finally do "it".Really easy to read through in one take. It's a sexual book without the actual graphic description of sex..
Veronica
Apr 05, 2013 Veronica rated it it was ok
Shelves: fluff
I don't have much to say about this book. I read it because I had read the other two in the series. I was expecting more sparks between the characters, but it was definitely more sedate than I thought it would have been.

That's not to say it wasn't enjoyable. The action threat was pretty quickly resolved with next to no confrontation. I appreciated it was more focused on the couple than the action, but a little confrontation would have been nice.

I'm not so sure about his way of telling her that h
Dieg
Aug 28, 2015 Dieg rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hmm... opposites definitely do attract!
İlkim
Jan 22, 2014 İlkim rated it really liked it
Neticede ikizler ikizlere aşık oldu ya, yazar çok mu düşünmüş diye bir an ben de düşündüm aslında.
Cary
Aug 23, 2012 Cary rated it liked it
I must have liked this trilogy more than I thought as I zoomed through the 3 books in record time. I liked the repartee and the strong female figures. A bit too much sexual description but you can skip it.
Evelyn Alba
Dec 19, 2013 Evelyn Alba rated it it was amazing
yeah!!!! definetly my favourite st. claire !!!!
Daniela
May 19, 2013 Daniela rated it really liked it
Gideon St. Clare !!!! mmmmmm... My Beautiful Lord !!
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Scandalous St. Claires
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Scandalous St. Claires
Nicole
Nicole added it
Jul 26, 2016
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2016
Morolake Akinola
Morolake Akinola rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2016
Anja De rijk
Anja De rijk rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2016
Treece
Treece marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
sarah argawy
sarah argawy rated it it was ok
Jun 25, 2016
Rae
Rae rated it liked it
Jun 16, 2016
Amirah
Amirah rated it it was ok
Jun 06, 2016
Sharon O'Halloran
Sharon O'Halloran rated it really liked it
May 30, 2016
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
Srivalli
Srivalli rated it really liked it
May 28, 2016
  • Flora's Defiance (Secretly Pregnant…Conveniently Wed, #2)
  • Not a Marrying Man
  • A Bride for Kolovsky (House of Kolovsky #5)
  • One Last Night
  • Craving the Forbidden (The Fitzroy Legacy #1)
  • The Ultimate Risk
  • Prince of Scandal
  • Once Touched, Never Forgotten
  • A Stormy Spanish Summer
  • The Kanellis Scandal
  • In Christofides' Keeping (Modern)
  • A Spanish Awakening
  • The Magnate's Indecent Proposal (Taken by the Millionaire,)
  • Not For Sale
  • The Matchmaker Bride
  • The Disgraced Playboy (Bad Blood, #2)
  • Doukakis's Apprentice
I have written almost 200 romance novels in contemporary and Regency.

I am a USA Today Bestselling Author and recipient of the 2015 RWA Lifetime Achievement Award. In 2014 I received a Pioneer of Romance Award from Romantic Times in the US and in 2012 I was recognised by Queen Elizabeth II for my 'outstanding service to literature'.

I am very happily married to Peter with six sons, and live on the
More about Carole Mortimer...

The Scandalous St. Claires (3 books)
  • The Return of the Renegade (The Scandalous St. Claires #1)
  • The Reluctant Duke (The Scandalous St. Claires #2)