Start by marking “Shadow” as Want to Read:
Shadow

Shadow (Pendulum #2)

3.17 of 5 stars 3.17  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The Wall at World's End has been destroyed and Levaal stands naked again before its twin world. The Arch Mage seeks to unseat Vous before he joins the gods, but loyalties are fractured, within the Castle and among the Free Cities, as war and chaos looms. And a dragon may have escaped its sky prison, while a new alien force is rising by the name of Shadow.
When Eric Albright
Published January 1st 2011 by Harper Collins Australia

To ask other readers questions about Shadow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadow

Phil Leader
Shadow is the second book in the Pendulum series of novels by Will Elliott. Following on immediately from the first book, The Pilgrims (reviewed previously) it ​follows the adventures of Eric, a regular guy who ends up in the mysterious and dangerious world of Levaal.

Taking up the story where the predecessor left off, this is a book of regrouping and answers. Following the destruction of the wall between the two halves of Levaal seemingly unstoppable forces are unleashed. The pendulum has starte
Mieneke
Normally, I start series at the start, unless it's a long running series where you're supposed to be able to step into it later, such as a lot of crime series and some historical fiction series. However, when I was sent Will Elliott's Shadow for review, I thought I'd just try it to see how well it stood on its own, both because the book sounded interesting and I tend to feel bad if I let review copies languish. I got lucky with Shadow; while there were some things I couldn't completely figure ou ...more
Rhapsody
I found it hard to get into the book for about the first half. After that I found myself wanting to read the book. (view spoiler) Overall, it was an okay read. Will read the final instalment to find out what happens.
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Oren Kravetz
Oren Kravetz marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Landon Thames
Landon Thames marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Steven Cole
Steven Cole marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Ian Mathers
Ian Mathers is currently reading it
Jan 21, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Verin
Verin marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Wayong
Wayong marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Audri Wolf
Audri Wolf marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Jonathan Deans
Jonathan Deans marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Berkan Kırca
Berkan Kırca marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Gavan
Gavan marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Laemy_tbr
Laemy_tbr marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Penny
Penny added it
Oct 04, 2014
Shehreyar Khan
Shehreyar Khan marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Angel Deguzman
Angel Deguzman marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Dewi
Dewi marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Vince Mcelhose
Vince Mcelhose marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Daniel
Daniel marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Jack
Jack marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Will Elliott (born 1979) is an Australian fiction writer who lives in Brisbane, Queensland.

More about Will Elliott...

Pendulum (3 books)
  • The Pilgrims (Pendulum, #1)
  • World's End
The Pilo Family Circus The Pilgrims (Pendulum, #1) Strange Places Nightfall World's End