Start by marking “Tangled Vines” as Want to Read:
Tangled Vines

Tangled Vines

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  383 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Elegant 90-year-old Katherine Rutledge runs her family's Napa Valley winery. Her estranged son runs a rival winery and an alcoholic neighbor, Len Dougherty, lives on 10 acres of the Rutledge vineyard given to his family as compensation for the accidental death of his father. Meanwhile, beautiful, ambitious Kelly Douglas, a rising TV newscaster is assigned to prepare an in- ...more
Published January 31st 2006 by eReads.com (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Tangled Vines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tangled Vines

Adriana Fogaça
Com Vinho e Sangue
Janet Dailey
Best Bolso
2014

Há autores que nunca vão te decepcionar, eles podem te surpreender, tirar seu fôlego e até te deixar indignado. Mas nunca vão te decepcionar. Janet Dailey faz parte do grupo seleto de autores que jamais vão te enganar, pois seus textos sempre serão dignos de pelos menos uma leitura.

Já no caso específico de Janet serão necessárias muitas vezes, pois uma única leitura não será o suficiente. Temos que voltar e voltar a ler para sentir aquele arrebatament
Mistydawn Thrash
Meh.

It was a romance novel. The story line was based on wine-making and I'm not knowledgeable in the business of vintners. I did find some of the information about wines and the making of it, at times, interesting.

I did not find the story interesting. The emotional tug of abuse is possibly the only redeeming quality to this story. It's a tug that is undeniable. You feel for Miss Douglass from the moment that comes into play. The abuse portion of this story actually over-shadows the romance of i
Mary Wyman
The book was very detailed, well thought out, and the plot line was, superb (couldn't think of another word). I liked the ending, though I wish it was a little bit different. Because, even though I liked it, I don't like it. It's just one of those things. But I'm am happy with the closure. And I will say again, the book was superb. Enjoy :)
Farshana Sihab
A good story line which could have been explored more in depth. It seems more on the surface, and an unusual ending. That was a surprise as I have never seen a romantic novel without all rosy endings!
Thumps up for those who love suspense stories.
Sandi Hall henning
A long time ago I read a few Janet Dailey's but they were a bit too traditional romantic novels for me. This one, "Masquerade", and "Silver Wings, Santiago Blues" I have to admit I did really enjoy reading (albeit 10 years ago). Would I try others by this author, probably not as my tastes have changed since then.
Shannon
It appeared to have an awesome plot in the beginning... and the steam just rolled thickley up to the last 20 pages. Then it flopped. A huge let down. I was so disappointed in the ending. Oh well. It was a loaner from my mom.
Tinytextiles
A novel which perpetuates the good and bad figures but which also tells the history of wine making in Napa valley and France. Found this part of the book most interesting. The story line is the usual--evil vs good.
Heather
dated, as it takes place in the 90's and the fashion references are hysterical. but good story. weird ending, actually did not end up sappy, pleasant surprise
Tiffany
a lighter read but some good mystery linked in with the romance
Monica
No chemistry, no excitement, no substance.

Jeanette
Very interesting. Brought Napa Valley to life. Romance.
Laura Millerick
this was one of my favorite authors for a time.
Camandwmm
A fairly good mystery, but lacked excitement.
Mandie
How did this book get published? DUMB.
Liz
No substance to this book.
Viv
dated book but not too bad
Jenni
Jenni marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Maranda Heltenberg
Maranda Heltenberg marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Kimmy
Kimmy marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Lizzy
Lizzy marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
K Idamari
K Idamari marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
  • Home Song
  • Golden Threads (Once Upon A Time, #1)
  • The Honey is Bitter
  • Blackmail
  • Fair Haven (Irish Castlelough Trilogy, #2)
  • Sizzle All Day (Bad Luck Abroad, #2)
  • Maverick Heart
  • Man From Half Moon Bay
  • Tenderness
  • The Passions of Chelsea Kane
  • Escape from Cabriz
  • Billionaire Extraordinaire (The Billionaires Club #3)
  • Gypsy
  • At The Greek Boss's Bidding
  • Sara's Song
  • The Cajun Cowboy (Cajun, #3)
  • You Never Know with Women
  • Hired: The Sheikh's Secretary Mistress (Royal Brides, #8)
Janet Anne Haradon Dailey was an American author of numerous romance novels as Janet Dailey (her married name). Her novels have been translated into nineteen languages and have sold over 300 million copies worldwide.

Born in 1944 in Storm Lake, Iowa, she attended secretarial school in Omaha, Nebraska before meeting her husband, Bill. Bill and Janet worked together in construction and land developme
More about Janet Dailey...
This Calder Sky (Calder Saga #3) Calder Pride (Calder Saga #5) This Calder Range (Calder Saga #1) Stands A Calder Man (Calder Saga #2) Calder Born, Calder Bred (Calder Saga #4)