Start by marking “Introduction to World Religions: With CD-ROM” as Want to Read:
Introduction to World Religions: With CD-ROM

Introduction to World Religions: With CD-ROM

This substantially revised and updated edition features maps, charts, and more than 200 photographs, many in color. An international group of expert scholars sympathetically discuss the world's major religious traditions (including Buddhism, Baha'i, and Jainism) and new religious movements.
Published March 24th 2005 by Augsburg Fortress Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Introduction to World Religions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Introduction to World Religions

Jaime O'Connell
Apr 07, 2016 Jaime O'Connell rated it it was amazing
I came to this book looking for an introduction to the various religions in the world, being raised quite secularly, myself. Since the book is the work of a number of different academic authors, with all their works brought together in concert, the quality of what is included in the book changes subtly from section to section. That said, the overall quality of the book was excellent for what I was looking for! I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for that same kind of overview and educ ...more
Nathan Parker
Nov 07, 2015 Nathan Parker rated it liked it
A solid overview of all the major world religions. I read though this during a world religions class I took in Bible college. Also excellent for referencing world religions when people ask me questions concerning them.
Aug 04, 2015 Rivkah. rated it really liked it
I thought it was a good book that outlined the various world religions and their origins well. Lots of great pictures and illustrations, and I also liked how they broke-up the informative articles by giving first hand accounts from practicers of this religion. If you must read a world religion book, this would be a good one to choose.
Jenn added it
Oct 07, 2016
Jinha rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2016
Tara marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
Nimros rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2016
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Billy added it
Jun 23, 2016
Charity rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2016
Bethany Morrison
Bethany Morrison marked it as to-read
May 31, 2016
Robobun marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
Hannah McCurley
Hannah McCurley marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
Blahblah marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2016
Alexander Waters
Alexander Waters rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2016
joshua is currently reading it
Mar 16, 2016
Bassam Mansy
Bassam Mansy marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
Susan marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Aleiyah Hall
Aleiyah Hall marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Dawn marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Rachel rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2016
Norah marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2015