Start by marking “Hitting the Mark (Harlequin Blaze #304)” as Want to Read:
Hitting the Mark (Harlequin Blaze #304)

Hitting the Mark (Harlequin Blaze #304)

3.14 of 5 stars 3.14  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  2 reviews
With grifters hanging from every branch of her family tree, Danni Ford was trying to do the impossible--play it straight. Until an undercover G-man played her with a few tricks of his own... The tip-off should have been the way Eric's gaze met hers only when they talked dirty.

So Eric was using her to trap her shady relatives. He was still off-the-charts sexy--why shouldn't
Published February 1st 2007 by Harlequin Books (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Hitting the Mark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hitting the Mark

Pam
my friend, Erin, bought this for me as a Valentine's gift. I was alone this past Valentine's Day, so I guess this was her way of rubbing it in my face!

this was a different type of romance novel, in the fact that it wasn't about husky whispers amongst other things.

there was tension, anxiety, passion- and an actual story line. a pretty weak one, but it was present. I have to admit, that I was intrigued by the plot and stuck it out to the end... just to see what happened.
Goobledybook
Good story. I really liked Danni and Eric--they were both fun, charming and their actions were an accurate reflection of the people they are. Blaze books are always sexy and admittedly a guily pleasure of mine. Could have done with or without the Cassie and Dirk subplot. Even 10yrs later, I'd be hard pressed to believe Cassie still loved him and her, given how he ended things.

3-stars of time well spent
Hobbes
Hobbes is currently reading it
Aug 05, 2015
Sara
Sara added it
Apr 13, 2015
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Kelly
Kelly added it
Jan 23, 2015
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Sandie Hockett
Sandie Hockett marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Stacy Robbins
Stacy Robbins marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Litty
Litty added it
May 15, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Jessika Kneedler
Jessika Kneedler marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I credit my interest in writing romance to my grandmother. She gave me my first Harlequin to read during the hot summer days I spent on my grandparent's acreage in rural Oklahoma.

Immediately I was hooked!!!

Over the years, I would pick up a pen and write down ideas, but it wasn't until I joined Romance Writers of America and then Oklahoma Romance Writers did I become serious. During that time, I c
More about Jill Monroe...
Lord of Rage (Royal House of Shadows, #2) SEALed and Delivered (Harlequin Blaze, #505) (Uniformly Hot!, #11) SEALed with a Kiss (Harlequin Blaze, #589) Primal Instincts (Harlequin Blaze #378) (Blush) Tall, Dark And Filthy Rich (Harlequin Blaze #362) (Million Dollar Secrets, #5)