Start by marking “Eternity Embraced (Demonica, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Eternity Embraced (Demonica, #3.5)

Eternity Embraced (Demonica #3.5)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  4,018 ratings  ·  242 reviews
Desire...
Demon slayer Andrea Cole has always taken down the demons and vampires she hunts without mercy. But when a fellow slayer is captured and turned into a vampire by a sadistic monster, she must choose between loyalty to her family and the man she loves.

Versus Instinct...
Kaden Quinn has dedicated his life to slaying vampires, so when he is turned into one, his great
Published January 20th 2011 by Larissa Ione

To ask other readers questions about Eternity Embraced, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eternity Embraced

Fighting Destiny by Amelia HutchinsTaunting Destiny by Amelia HutchinsLover Awakened by J.R. WardA Hunger Like No Other by Kresley ColeHalfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Best Adult Paranormal Books
96th out of 605 books — 493 voters
Slave to Sensation by Nalini SinghDragon Bound by Thea HarrisonA Hunger Like No Other by Kresley ColeCaressed by Ice by Nalini SinghKiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
Hot Shapeshifter Romances
131st out of 666 books — 640 voters

More lists with this book...

Robert
I admit I like free shit. I also admit I’m not entirely rational in my thought process. For example, I happily hand over my Bouchercon and Left Coast Crime Conference fees and feel like I’ve won the lottery when I receive a bag filled with books. Seriously, this ends up being one of the major highlights of these conferences. So in my continued pursuit of this high, minus the conference fees, I have decided to scour Amazon for the best free short stories and books available. With that being said, ...more
Ronda  Tutt
Excellent! HOT!

Another great read by Larissa Ione - a world where the Ageis known as Guardians hunt down the creatures of the underworld but when one of them actually becomes one of those creatures, where do they turn? I love the fact that they still find in themselves that they still hold that sense of humanity but with intensified sences, that they still have feelings and still love, and mainly that they realize there will always be the good, the bad, and the ugly no matter what world you come
Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽
I think the only bad thing about this novella is that it's too short but I am glad that Larissa Ione made it a bit longer than it was orginally.

It was interesting to see how Kaden, a Guardian turned Vampire, dealt with his circumstances and with Andrea, the Guardian he was/is in love with. Didn't hurt that there were some hot scenes as well. It was also nice to have a bit of Tanya and Eidolon.
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Set in the Demonica world, Andrea and Kaden are both Aegi guardians but when Kaden is turned into a vampire, Andrea is forced to kill the man she loves.

I loved the story and the only complaint is that I wish it were longer. There is some mention of the New York cell where Kynan and Tayla work, but otherwise there is no real overlapping of the others in the series.
Jen (Red Hot Books)
This short story is Larissa Ione doing what she does best: steaming up the pages until they are practically on fire. Amazon.com places this book before Ecstasy Unveiled but since it references the couple from that book, I think it belongs after it. It's not a big deal either way. This is really a stand-alone story with a cameo from Tayla & Eidelon at the end and can really be read at any point.

Our main characters are two demon hunters, Kaden and Andrea. Kaden has been captured by the vampire
Crystal ♥ RBtWBC
Eternity Embraced is a fast paced and entertaining novella, featuring Andrea, a feisty little slayer who’s sexy boyfriend and fellow slayer, Kayden, has been captured by vampires. She enters the vampire’s layer knowing that if he is still alive then he has been changed and she must kill him. But when she finds the same man she loved, minus a heart beat and with a new set of fangs, she is torn between what she has been trained to do and what her heart is telling her.
Andrea is determined to make a
Heather Blair
I wanted to read something professional but light because I have been reading so much indie stuff, not that some of the indie stuff hasn't been great. But I just wanted to clear my head a bit and remind myself what 'professional' is supposed to look like.

I have heard lots of good stuff about this writer and I was hoping she would become a new fave.

Well, she won't based on this book. Not that it wasn't decent. I can see liking her style much more in a novel form where hopefully she fleshes out h
Rhonda

NOT LONG ENOUGH!!!!!

This was a nice little Larissa Ione treat. I liked the story, and as always Ione's sense of humor.
Donna (BLHmistress)
I believe it was last night I saw this short story was being released and for the fact I hadn't read this short story in its original form in The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance, I squealed with excitement and today I immediately bought it for my Kindle on PC.

What can I say about this other than I loved it! Larissa didn't disappoint me(like she could ever but still).

Andrea is torn between her love for Kaden and her duty as a Demon Slayer.

Kaden who spent the majority of his life slaying the very
Kelly
Jan 31, 2011 Kelly rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Kelly by: Donna Newman
The Demonica series has quickly become a paranormal romance genre favorite and if I ever have to go into the hospital, I will pray I go to Underworld General Hospital where the sexy demons, vampires, shifters and other bump in the night lovelies frolic. When I noticed that my book club’s founding mistress got this book, I practically threw myself at her feet begging for a lended copy to read. Wasn’t she amazing for passing it on to me? I think so. And thank you Amazon for allowing lended copies ...more
Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship}
*Cross-posted on BookLikes and Wordpress.

By reading Eternity Embraced I was hoping to finally finish the series with Ecstasy Unveiled . Unfortunately, dipping my toes back into the Demonica universe again with Eternity Embraced wasn't the motivator I was hoping it to be.

I expected too much, for starters. This is a mid-series short story - those can be notoriously unfulfilling. Adding 'paranormal romance' into the mix can result in tired cliches, which I've apparently outgrown. On the positive
Nikki Brandyberry
When most people have a bad day at work it involves losing paperwork or a stressful meeting. When a Guardian has a bad day they end up dead…or worse, they become a monster themselves. Kaden lost his fiance` when she became a werewolf several years ago. He had to put her down like the dog she was. Now he’s been turned into a vampire and his Guardian girlfriend Andrea is coming for him..with a stake no doubt.

There aren’t supposed to be gray areas. Andrea has a feeling Kaden has changed and she’s b
AJ
Diving straight into the action, this quick little novella starts with Andrea, an Aegis demon slayer, on a mission to infiltrate a vampire nest where her boyfriend (fellow slayer and love of her life), Kaden, was captured two weeks previously. If he is still alive, she is fully expecting him to have been turned, and so she is prepared, stake in hand, to find and kill him. She discovers him chained up and obviously hungry in all of his brand-new vampiric glory and instead of following through on ...more
Jess the Romanceaholic
This is a Quickie Review. For the full review, please visit The Romanceaholic.

Let me begin by saying that I consider myself a Larissa Ione fangirl. I have completely devoured the Demonica series in its entirety, and am anxiously awaiting her new Lords of Deliverance series, the first book of which (Eternal Rider) is due out in April.

That said, while I certainly enjoyed this read, I wasn’t entirely blown away by this short story.

Fans of the Demonica series will of course appreciate glimpses into
Pete
Aug 08, 2014 Pete rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: l-ione
Eternity Embraced is book 3.5 in the Demonica Series by Larissa Ione. I can’t believe it has been hiding on my Kindle app for 2 years. Gahh!!

Andrea and Kayden, what a pair of slayers! Kayden was captured by vampires and Andrea seeks him out to rescue or stake him if he has been turned. She’s a chick that knows how to handle wood or is that a woody .

This was a very short, but most fun novella and if you are a Demonica fan, you should find it and read it.
texxie-prufreads.blogspot.com
I am so in love with this author. Eternity Embraced is a very short novella but exceptionally entertaining nonetheless. I had just assumed this would be a novella for a character(s) already introduced in the series but that's not the case. When I realized that, I initially had reservations. I did'nt know these characters but I soon fell in love with them.

Andrea is a demon slayer. As with most in the series, she has a troubled background. A background that played a major role in her becoming a de
Esra
demonica serisinin kısa hikayelerinden birisiydi. kısa hikayeleri okumayı seviyorum çünkü serideki ana karakterler dışında neler olduğunu öğrenebilmeniz yanında ana karakterlerin küçük katkılarıyla renklenince okuması dahada zevkli oluyor.
Gardiyanımız kaden bir görev sırasında vampirlerin eline esir düşüp vampire dönüştürülüyor. Sevgilisi andrea ise bu vampir hücresine baskı düzenliyor ve kaden'i hücrede kilitli halde buluyor. kaden artık bir vampir olduğu ve andrea'yı öldürmekten korktuğu için
Oh how I miss the demons of Underworld General. This short story however is about two Guardians. Andrea is on the prowl looking for her friend, lover, and fellow Guardian Kaden who was captured by vampires. Well when Andrea discovers that Kaden has been turned vampire will she have the strength to kill her lover as the trained Guardian she is or will she give into her heart and save the man she loves. With a little help from Tayla, (and oh yeah Eiodolon makes an appearance too) will Andrea and K ...more
Debrac2014
Very short story from the Demonica series! It was ok.
Jessica
much to my surprise this was actually a really enjoyable little short. it was an incredibly quick read as well. The heroine is tough enough to get my admiration but has a believable but not overdone vulnerability that really makes her likable. I also liked that she kept an open mind and chose love over narrow mindedness. The hero was sexy if youre into the vampire trying to battle his instincts so he doesnt harm the woman he loves thing which i am(but let me be clear only works in books in real ...more
Ivana Ciglar
A short lovely novella.

What happens when the Aegis slayer is turned into the very thing he hates the most? And how will the woman that loves him react?

Kaden and Andrea are members of the Aegis, they slay demons for a living. One day, Kaden goes missing on the job. Andrea is terrified by the prospect of him turning up dead or maybe even worse.

Andrea and her colleagues raid a vampires den in hope of finding Kaden. They struggle but they succeed in entering. Once inside, Andrea is firmly set on fin
Cynthia (aka Artemis)
Feb 26, 2011 Cynthia (aka Artemis) rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Die-hard Demonica Fanatics
Recommended to Cynthia by: Ronda Tutt
Your usual yarn: Good Guy gets turned into a vampire against his will but doesn't turn evil. Of course, that only enhances his natural abilities. *wagging eyebrows* Said Good Guy takes revenge on Bad Vamp, gets The Girl, lives HEA.

The attraction here is this novella is part of Ms. Ione's Demonica Series. Do yourself a favor: Splurge on your favorite indulgence - chocolate or coffee or donut - instead, you'll get more satisfaction.
Zeek
Feb 07, 2011 Zeek rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: pnr, own, kindle
I dont know why I bother with these- the shortness of the format ends up just being a major tease and majorly frustrating with not enough payoff to boot. Thank God I didnt shell out the money for the antho this was in- I would have been P.O.'d to be sure. No emotional investment in the characters, a prdictable plot, 20 minutes to start and finish, and I was outtie.

Still, it was a Demonica, so it could have been worse. :/
Christine
This was a quick read (45 minutes) and if you are a fan of Larissa Ione's Daemonica Series it will hit a confumbled sweet spot. The start of the book is (in Ione fashion) trying to squeeze in as much factopia about vamps and Aegis, et al before it finally slows down and just does the story of Kaden and Andrea; two Aegis workers who are caught up in the horror of Kaden being caught while patrolling and turned into a Vampire. Andrea is caught in his cell and must hope that he will remember enough ...more
Lindsey Faber
All the usual Larissa Ione goodness in a bite-size package (no pun intended!). The length restriction means conflicts are resolved quickly and you only get a nod to what sounds like very interesting backstory, but it's still jam-packed with fast-paced action, funny banter, high-stakes situations, and pure Larissa Ione awesomeness.
Someone
It just wasn't my cup of coffee. I guess fast paced, hot, action filled paranormal stories with strong woman and a man as the main character. It was an easy read and I recommend it to anyone with those interests.
As with short, trashy stories, there wasn't much depth to the book and everything seemed a bit fast paced. One moment they're fighting, the next, a few month has passed etc
As a bit of a meek and normal woman myself, I found it hard to imagine myself as the main character, which is my hab
Olivia ツ
This is a short story placed between book 4 & 5. It's not about any of the brothers although they are mentioned but about two Guardians. It has Ione's formula of love, action and sex. Good read!
Dee
Originally read in May 2011 rated ★★★★

Re-Read July 2013 and still rated as ★★★★
Ann
Apr 11, 2013 Ann rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: pnr
3.5 stars.
Buddy Read Zone: Eternity Embraced (Demonica 3.5) 7 15 Jul 12, 2013 07:41AM
  • Eternal Blood (Mark of the Vampire, #2.5)
  • Taken by Fire (ACRO, #6)
  • A Taste of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #9.5)
  • Hidden by Blood (Sweetblood, #1.5)
  • Zane's Tale (Succubus Diaries, #2.5)
  • Dark Taste of Rapture (Alien Huntress, #6)
  • Dominion (Dominion, #1)
  • Bound to Seduction (Firebrand, #1)
  • The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2: Love Bites
  • Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9)
  • Cursed by Darkness (Befallen Tides, #1)
  • Snowballs in Hell (Princess of Hell, #2)
  • Touched by Fire (Sons of Gabriel #1/Knights of White #5)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Larissa Ione penned her first novel at the age of 13 and hasn't stopped writing since. She has been a U.S. Air Force meteorologist, an EMT, and a professional dog trainer, and you never know when one of those interests will pop into her novels.

She lives a nomadic existence with her U.S. Coast Guard husband and son, so her writing career has been a bl
More about Larissa Ione...
Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3) Desire Unchained (Demonica, #2) Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica, #4) Sin Undone (Demonica, #5)