Professional Wordpress Plugin Development

Professional Wordpress Plugin Development

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Taking WordPress to the next level with advanced plugin developmentWordPress is used to create self-hosted blogs and sites, and it's fast becoming the most popular content management system (CMS) on the Web. Now you can extend it for personal, corporate and enterprise use with advanced plugins and this professional development guide. Learn how to create plugins using the W...more
Published March 15th 2011 by Wrox Press (first published February 17th 2011)

Bryan Higgs
For some time, I have been learning WordPress so that I could redo our church's web site to move it to WordPress from another CMS (Content Management System). Since I wanted the web site to look pretty much the same as it did under the other CMS, I could not find a WordPress theme that would work, so I built one myself, following a very useful web site article.

One positive thing about WordPress is its plugins. One negative thing about WordPress is its plugins.

On the one hand, you can find a plug...more
Dzver
Вероятно книгата би била полезна на програмисти, експериментиращи с WordPress, без да го владеят. Научих неща, които не знаех. Започва хубаво и полезно, първата половина препоръчвам.

От някакъв момент след средата изпитвах трудност да се съсредоточа върху съдържанието и бях на косъм да я зарежа. Вероятно претупването на безполезните за вас глави е критично важно, за да успеете да прочетете тази книга.
Mario Peshev
The most incredible WordPress book available for the public. Completely covering all important aspects of the plugin development, edge cases and possible outcomes of using some actions in a given manner.
Ashraf Reda
كتاب ممتاز جداً لكمن يريد أن يكون مصمم أو مطور لوردبريس ، ستخرج منه بكمية معلومات وخبرات تكاد أن تكفيك لتقوم بعمل إضافاتك الخاصة.
Madalin
One of the best books if you're interested in really understanding WordPress development for real.
Sergio Varela
Great guide for new Wordpress developers.
Arthur Verschaeve
Arthur Verschaeve marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Alina
Alina marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Radimir Bitsov
Radimir Bitsov is currently reading it
Jun 28, 2014
Iman Mh
Iman Mh marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Ahmed Elbshry
Ahmed Elbshry is currently reading it
Jun 05, 2014
Umer Naseer
Umer Naseer marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Kashif Khan
Kashif Khan marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Japh
Japh added it
Mar 23, 2014
Sylvain Perron
Sylvain Perron marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
sujitra
sujitra is currently reading it
Mar 12, 2014
Tyler Parksion
Tyler Parksion marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »
Professional Wordpress: Design and Development Professional WordPress Lost Treasures of the West Lost Legends of the West The Mysterious West