Start by marking “Professional Wordpress Plugin Development” as Want to Read:
Professional Wordpress Plugin Development

Professional Wordpress Plugin Development

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Taking WordPress to the next level with advanced plugin developmentWordPress is used to create self-hosted blogs and sites, and it's fast becoming the most popular content management system (CMS) on the Web. Now you can extend it for personal, corporate and enterprise use with advanced plugins and this professional development guide. Learn how to create plugins using the W ...more
Published March 15th 2011 by Wrox Press (first published February 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Professional Wordpress Plugin Development, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Professional Wordpress Plugin Development

Bryan Higgs
For some time, I have been learning WordPress so that I could redo our church's web site to move it to WordPress from another CMS (Content Management System). Since I wanted the web site to look pretty much the same as it did under the other CMS, I could not find a WordPress theme that would work, so I built one myself, following a very useful web site article.

One positive thing about WordPress is its plugins. One negative thing about WordPress is its plugins.

On the one hand, you can find a plug
Dzver
Вероятно книгата би била полезна на програмисти, експериментиращи с WordPress, без да го владеят. Научих неща, които не знаех. Започва хубаво и полезно, първата половина препоръчвам.

От някакъв момент след средата изпитвах трудност да се съсредоточа върху съдържанието и бях на косъм да я зарежа. Вероятно претупването на безполезните за вас глави е критично важно, за да успеете да прочетете тази книга.
Mario Peshev
The most incredible WordPress book available for the public. Completely covering all important aspects of the plugin development, edge cases and possible outcomes of using some actions in a given manner.
Ashraf Reda
كتاب ممتاز جداً لكمن يريد أن يكون مصمم أو مطور لوردبريس ، ستخرج منه بكمية معلومات وخبرات تكاد أن تكفيك لتقوم بعمل إضافاتك الخاصة.
Madalin
One of the best books if you're interested in really understanding WordPress development for real.
Sergio Varela
Great guide for new Wordpress developers.
Vyacheslav
Vyacheslav marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Samy As-said
Samy As-said marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Fränk
Fränk is currently reading it
Sep 13, 2014
Leif Eric
Leif Eric is currently reading it
Sep 10, 2014
Amanda
Amanda added it
Sep 09, 2014
Wahid Sadiq
Wahid Sadiq marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Sandeep
Sandeep marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Greg
Greg added it
Aug 20, 2014
Gabriel Montgomery
Gabriel Montgomery is currently reading it
Aug 16, 2014
Alina
Alina marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Radimir Bitsov
Radimir Bitsov is currently reading it
Jun 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »
Professional Wordpress: Design and Development Professional WordPress Lost Treasures of the West Lost Legends of the West Chadwick Yates and the Cannibal Shrine (The Adventures of Chadwick Yates)