Start by marking “Professional Wordpress Plugin Development” as Want to Read:
Professional Wordpress Plugin Development

Professional Wordpress Plugin Development

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Taking WordPress to the next level with advanced plugin developmentWordPress is used to create self-hosted blogs and sites, and it's fast becoming the most popular content management system (CMS) on the Web. Now you can extend it for personal, corporate and enterprise use with advanced plugins and this professional development guide. Learn how to create plugins using the W ...more
Published March 15th 2011 by Wrox Press (first published February 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Professional Wordpress Plugin Development, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Professional Wordpress Plugin Development

Bryan Higgs
For some time, I have been learning WordPress so that I could redo our church's web site to move it to WordPress from another CMS (Content Management System). Since I wanted the web site to look pretty much the same as it did under the other CMS, I could not find a WordPress theme that would work, so I built one myself, following a very useful web site article.

One positive thing about WordPress is its plugins. One negative thing about WordPress is its plugins.

On the one hand, you can find a plug
Veselin Nikolov
Вероятно книгата би била полезна на програмисти, експериментиращи с WordPress, без да го владеят. Научих неща, които не знаех. Започва хубаво и полезно, първата половина препоръчвам.

От някакъв момент след средата изпитвах трудност да се съсредоточа върху съдържанието и бях на косъм да я зарежа. Вероятно претупването на безполезните за вас глави е критично важно, за да успеете да прочетете тази книга.
Mario Peshev
The most incredible WordPress book available for the public. Completely covering all important aspects of the plugin development, edge cases and possible outcomes of using some actions in a given manner.
Ashraf Reda
كتاب ممتاز جداً لكمن يريد أن يكون مصمم أو مطور لوردبريس ، ستخرج منه بكمية معلومات وخبرات تكاد أن تكفيك لتقوم بعمل إضافاتك الخاصة.
Madalin Gabriel Ignisca
One of the best books if you're interested in really understanding WordPress development for real.
Sergio Varela
Great guide for new Wordpress developers.
David added it
Sep 12, 2015
Ивелин Илиев
Ивелин Илиев marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2015
ERVINYANLING CAO marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Fredrik Forsberg
Fredrik Forsberg marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Philip Benton
Philip Benton marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Scartafacci is currently reading it
Apr 17, 2015
Stephanie Noel
Stephanie Noel marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Michael Strong
Michael Strong marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Colin added it
Mar 03, 2015
Meher marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Burak is currently reading it
Feb 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »
Professional Wordpress: Design and Development Professional WordPress Lost Treasures of the West Lost Legends of the West Chadwick Yates and the Cannibal Shrine (The Adventures of Chadwick Yates)