Start by marking “Holy Bible: Open Bible Completely Revised And Now Featuring 4,500 New Study Notes” as Want to Read:

4.88 of 5 stars 4.88  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  4 reviews
With all the great features that made earlier editions of The Open Bible so popular--including in-depth book introductions and outlines, Visual Survey of the Bible, study notes and maps, this newly revised and enlarged edition offers much more.
Published (first published 1967)

To ask other readers questions about Holy Bible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holy Bible

Janet Mueller
I have been & will be reading this book on a daily basis whenever possible for the rest of my natural life. I have read through, studied with several Commentaries, & listened to teachings of the entire Bible many times over the years. The Church I have attended since 1983 (Calvary Chapels in Nevada & Appleton & Colorado-they are all over the US & world.) teaches the complete Word of God. Verse by verse & chapter by chapter. My understanding of God's Word is solid & al ...more
Poiema
I've used the Open Bible for over 20 years. My current edition is the New King James Version. Because I am a teacher, I find the most helpful tool to be the topical index at the front. By its own description, "The Topical Index....is a special kind of subject index that combines the best features of a concordance, a topical index, and the usable study features of a syllabus." It's an invaluable reference.
Jim Bethoney
This should be a no brainer, our Bible being our first and foremost read book. What I am learning is how to "Seek first His Kingdom and His Righteousness" first and foremost & to love God above all and my neighbor as myself.
Miguel
One of my favorite ways to explore the Bible. Good Introductions and smoother references than the Thompson Chain. The cyclopedic index is a work of art.
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Antoinette Kaffa
Antoinette Kaffa marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
B.wilson
B.wilson marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Samson Otakwa
Samson Otakwa marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Danielle Howard
Danielle Howard marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Doctorkk44
Doctorkk44 marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Catherine Bruhl
Catherine Bruhl marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Suguneson
Suguneson marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Tina Elza
Tina Elza marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
John
John marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Priyanka Kamala
Priyanka Kamala marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Ron Mccoy
Ron Mccoy marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
N
N marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Gwenscott
Gwenscott marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Books can be attributed to "Anonymous" for several reasons:

* They are officially published under that name
* They are traditional stories not attributed to a specific author
* They are religious texts not generally attributed to a specific author

Books whose authorship is merely uncertain should be attributed to Unknown.
More about Anonymous...
Holy Bible: King James Version The Arabian Nights: Tales from a Thousand and One Nights Holy Bible: New International Version The Epic of Gilgamesh The Quran