Start by marking “Revealed: His Secret Child (The Takeover #3)” as Want to Read:
Revealed: His Secret Child (The Takeover #3)

Revealed: His Secret Child (The Takeover #3)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  155 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Discovering his ex-girlfriend was behind his company's bad press was one thing. Learning she'd secretly borne his son was entirely different. Millionaire PR guru Max Preston would not accept any of Gillian Mitchell's excuses. She "would" marry him--or he'd use his power to take his son away from her.After a whirlwind Vegas wedding, however, Max's desire for Gillian was as ...more
Published March 1st 2011 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about Revealed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revealed

Revealed:His Secret Child by Sandra Hyatt was decent. Max the hero is a PR guru for Rafe Cameron, he goes to confront the reporter who is his ex and a thorn in Rafe's side, finds out he has a son with her and drags her to the altar. Then rest all of the book is all about Max and Gillian trying to resist each other and failing.

The Takeover series has been enjoyable till now. I have read the last book first and reading the rest.
Limau Nipis
Da** you Harlequinn! No wonder I have moved on from reading all those books from you.
Cheesy romance, cheesy plot, cheesy hero, cheesy heroine, cheesy string of characters.

Lame lame lame.

Max just found out that his ex-girlfriend, Gillian had a child with him. And he forced her to marry him all in one day. All in Chapter 1. Yep, all in Chapter 1.

And this came from a man who said he does not believe in marriage and having kids. Yeah, right! Where is your principal now Max? It seemed to evaporate to
Read in 2011.

I found the novel a bit boring, predictable and at times over the top. I thought the heroine went about things the wrong way and since she did, so did the hero. It was a case of two wrongs don't make a right.
The third book in the Harlequin Takeover series, Max Preston is a millionaire and head of PR for Cameron Enterprises, run by Rafe Cameron who just bought out Worth Industries in Vista Del Mar, California. Our heroine, Gillian Mitchell is a journalist in the same town writing columns that is giving bad publicity to Cameron Enterprises. Max and Gillian were involved 3.5 years ago, but Max broke it off, when it seemed that Gillian was getting serious. Max thinks that the articles is a way get back ...more
I liked it. It was well written, the characters had 'character', and the writing flowed. On the upside, the writing had wit as well. Usually when authors switch between two different characters' POV, I dread it, because it feels like swimming through molasses. This book delivered what it promised: an entertaining read to uplift your mood.
The story moved slowly when Gillian was in shock but warmed up when she and Max realized their affection for each other. They didn't really talk a lot but when they did say something it usually accomplished a lot. That was well done especially since they had plenty of chemistry and/or lingering attraction between them.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Takeover

News Update!: Always powerful, passionate and provocative. Starting with April titles, Silhouette Desire books will be published as Harlequin Desire.
Tonya Warner
A very touching story.

To see how Max comes to realize that having Gillian and Ethan in his life is worth the pain of allowing himself to love is very sweet.
Max head PR for Rafe gets a huge shock when he confronts his old flame at her house and meets his 3yr son Ethan. This book is fast moving and has a great end HEA.
ms bookjunkie

I really liked it. It's a part of a series, but stood well on its own. And now I'm intrigued by the rest of the series!
Alice M. Black
un libro entrtenido para leer en una tarde fria de invierno
Part 3, really enjoyed this one.
Therese R.
Therese R. marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2015
Eden marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2015
Latessa marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Mona marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Hubi marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
Madeline Friedman
Madeline Friedman marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Ronald Foster
Ronald Foster marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
RomanticatHeart marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Marisa Anderson
Marisa Anderson marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Hannah marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Chichi Opara
Chichi Opara marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
  • Claimed: The Pregnant Heiress (The Takeover #1)
  • Seduced: The Unexpected Virgin (The Takeover #2)
  • Bought: His Temporary Fiancee (The Takeover #4)
  • His Heir, Her Honor (Rich, Rugged And Royal #3)
  • The Boss's Baby Affair
  • Have Baby, Need Billionaire
  • To Tempt a Sheikh (Pride Of Zohayd, #2)
  • Inheriting His Secret Christmas Baby (Dynasties: The Jarrods #6)
  • One Night with Prince Charming (Aristocratic Grooms, #2)
  • The CEO's Accidental Bride
  • Claiming His Royal Heir
  • His Unknown Heir
I’ve always loved reading – it started with The Famous Five and Nancy Drew. And then when I was older I discovered Jane Austen, the Bronte sisters and Georgette Heyer, thus sealing my fate as a romance junkie.

So, although I’ll read pretty much anything with words on a page, it’s romance I come back to every time, to pick me up, to envelop me in a different world, to make me laugh, to make me sigh.
More about Sandra Hyatt...

The Takeover (6 books)
  • Claimed: The Pregnant Heiress (The Takeover #1)
  • Seduced: The Unexpected Virgin (The Takeover #2)
  • Bought: His Temporary Fiancee (The Takeover #4)
  • Exposed: Her Undercover Millionaire (The Takeover #5)
  • Acquired: The CEO's Small-Town Bride (The Takeover #6)
Having the Billionaire's Baby Lessons in Seduction (Marconi #3) His Bride for the Taking (Marconi #1) The Magnate's Pregnancy Proposal Falling for the Princess (Marconi #2)